+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Volume 65 Prediction Thread

Default Re: Volume 65 Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Czechmate View Post
    I don't think it'll be Phantom, because that chapter title was referring to Brook's newfound abilities, which aren't relevant enough for a volume title.
    Oh, dammit! I meant to say "To Zero". How the hell did I screw that up?!

I should stop typing at late night...

Visiting my 2Dads...No Homo.................> Who would've thought Hell would look this nice.

Oh no, I need help. I don't kno where 2find the new SBS volume 64 and U guys R already talkin bout volume 65.
    HELP ME!
    =D

Last edited by GolD. Ace; November 7th, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
    Spoiler:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I am Portugas D. Ace, formerly known as Gol D. Ace. Son of Gol D. Roger & Portugas D. Rouge. I am also known as "Gold Ace", aka "The Ace of Spades", aka "Fire Fist Ace", aka
    "The Pirate Prince".
    =D

To zero
    It will be like the last volume but with the NFP + Decken and Wadatsumi and then either noah or surame where franky shogun was

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

The cover will feature Hody, Decken, Daruma, Dosun, Hyouzou, Zeo and Ikaros Much. I'm also hoping for Luffy doing some cool haki move so we can see Oda's take on it in color before the anime(even though they kinda did it in gigant battle 2)

The color will be purple or maybe green? It will include chapter 637-646. The title will be An Ancient Arc or perhaps Protect Everything.
    Last edited by dawwe; November 8th, 2011 at 09:08 AM.

I'm angry and I'm wet - 4kids Luffy

Like everyone here, the cover will be showing Decken and the New Fishman Pirates. Chapter title will either be 'I'll Protect Everything' or 'Death is also Revenge'. 11 chapters by the way. Dark red colour, maybe.

Hopefully, someone will ask Oda to finally draw how Brook looked like during his childhood in this volume's SBS since Brook's VA will be interviewed in this volume.

Quote Originally Posted by Faruway View Post
    Like everyone here, the cover will be showing Decken and the New Fishman Pirates. Chapter title will either be 'I'll Protect Everything' or 'Death is also Revenge'. 11 chapters by the way. Dark red colour, maybe.

Hopefully, someone will ask Oda to finally draw how Brook looked like during his childhood in this volume's SBS since Brook's VA will be interviewed in this volume.
    Brook's VA was just interviewed in 64.

Speaking of which, the downloaded copy of the raw volume 64 I have isn't complete with his interview. Does anyone know where to find a complete version of it?

Discovered Stowaway Coruscation's Avatar

Title: Back to Zero
    Cover: Dark blue color scheme, like underwater. Luffy with a giant hardened fist and looking angry-resolved, SSJ Hody and Van der Decken both looking insane, Shirahoshi looking scared and the princes near her. Noah looming over them.

I will be sad if Ikaros and/or Zeo dont get on a cover

Even Brazil has pirates Lana_Patrick's Avatar

Title: Protect Everything
    Colour: Dark Green
    Cover: Luffy, Shirahoshi, Fukaboshi, Hody and Decken
    Visit Brazil's best One Piece site on
    http://www.pieceproject.xpg.com.br/index.php

Spoiler:
    Sanji vs Baron Tamago

I really want to see Oda doing a color picture/cover where Luffy uses busoshoku haki and since he uses it quite a bit in volume 65 i'm hoping it will be sooner rather then later. Hopefully this will be it. Just give me my fix Oda.

And just for fun we can point out that Luffy doesn't get pink and shiny when he uses Gear Second in the manga, atleast based on Oda's pics.I also find it quite funny that almost everyone in Oda's world has the same skin color. Ok.... now i'm just rambling.

Hmm and if my guessing is correct then the next chapter will be the last of volume 65.

I'm angry and I'm wet - 4kids Luffy

Someone will submit a SBS header showing Daruma biting a trail spelling out 'SBS'

With the recent events I think the NFPs don't "deserve" such a cover like the CP9 in 42 or BW in 21 did, cause they all got pwned in one single chapter. I personally hope that they get their own cover anyway in 65. But ch. 646 would also be a fitting last chapter 4 this volume thouh I don't know how many chapters that volume would have in that case.
    Wadatsumi should stand where Franky shogun stood in vol 64.
    Surume isn't really an opponent and he also was already in vol 62, so Oda should put emphasis on the bad guys, because this would have been an arc where not a single villain would appear on a volume cover at all. Check it from 61 to 64. The most "evil-lookin non-SHs"-characters are Neptune and Tiger. This volume cover HAS TO SHOW the bad guys from this arc.
    Sum known Yonkou-theories that have my full support:
    Hidden:
    -BigMam (PIC) is Lola's mom, her initial colour is green
    -Kaidou is Franky's dad, his initial colour is blue
    Here my link to this theory

Title: Kaeru/To Zero
    Color: Sea Green or Aqua
    Number of Chapters: 10 (maybe 11)
    Characters on the Cover: Luffy, The Ark Noah, The Neptune Brothers, Hody, Decken, Shirahoshi, Shirley
    You're just as sane as I am.

I do not care as long as Hody is on the cover

Oh by the by, can't we enforce a rule that once a Volume comes out, the title changes to "discusion" instead of "prediction", just to avoid confusion ?

And as for my prediction, I hope for a Wadatsumi on the cover, in the back. Basicly with a shadowy Dekken and Hody.

I don't care if they deserve a cover of their own, because I don't think that will change much. If they don't, the only difference will be Luffy in front of them. I'm expecting to see Hody, Decken, Wadatsumi, Hyouzou, and Hody's pals, though.

Any news of the new volume 65

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information