+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1492

Thread: Tower of god

Default Re: Tower of god

Spoiler:
    Shitstorm, huh? Now you can get why Headon tries to overthrow such kingdom.
    Apparently Enryu had a connection with V or Arlen. But what interests me more is this Outer God... Phantanimun possibly went to revive Baam, then went to Zahard at his palace, he told him that he revived the son of the Grace and got out like a troll boss.

Please SIU! Mazino Vs White.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,
    knowledge about it can't be communicated to others
    . Even if it can be communicated, it cannot be understood.

Spoiler:

Because inside of the original Enryu's Thorn... it's Arlene's Son SOUL trapped on.

Shit happens when dictators are in leisure-time.
    Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it. Even if something can be known about it,

These last chapters are really awesome!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

ONE-FINGER-MAN

Spoiler:

Wangnan : ( Urek Mazino!? Why is that monster on here!? )

Urek : ...Huh? Hey!! Aren't you one of fellows of viole that i saw last time? It's nice to see you!!

Wangnan : ( Don't act we know each other!! Cause you're frightening me!! )

Karaka : ( ...Does he know Viole? What the hell is this guy? )

Hoaqin : ( That guy...I think i've seen him on somewhere...? But This is strange... if he came here alone, he must be powerful as ranker but I can feel nothing. )

Urek : ( ...I guess this anklet is working.)

---- Place above the FOD, 30 mins ago------

Yuje : Lord Mazino. Please wear this before you enter-

Urek : What is it? Is that anklet?

Yuje : Yes, This anklet prevent others noticing your power. I have it specially flown to prevent Princess Garam noticing you.

With this, You'll be felt as person who have less power than a normal ranker. Of course, wearing this does not weaken your power...

But Since you're way too powerful, just displaying more than 5% of your power can damage and break this anklet.

Urek : By the way... Does it really have to be silver one...?

Yuje : Of course. The leader didn't tolerate other designs but this one... Doesn't it suit you?

Oh and there was another word- < "It's precious treasure so never break it. If you ever get caught, you'll definitely get dumped. >

------------------------------

Urek : ( Damn those bastards. How can they curse my love life. By the way this is not that bad handicap. )

Well, if my opponents are these minions, 5% will be enough.

Hoaqin : ( What the?! He suddenly got powerful...!!)

Karaka : ( This is dangerous...!! )

< World of Darkness - Horned whip of the Black goat >

Urek : I think i overestimated you. // Hoqin : ( He didn't get hurt?! )

Urek : With this level, i don't even need 5%... 1% shall be enough.

So- How about fighting with this one? My finger.

Karaka : ...Ridiculous... Don't get cocky!!

Urek : I'm not that easy as you think, baby- If you ever withstand this finger - I'll let you have 6 wings of mine!!

Boom

I think Garam is speaking with repellista, since she's practically all seeing in the tower she might've seen what happened between enne and jahad, as well as enne and garam. They in the cahoots. Still wondering what roll urek will have, as in is he here to foil karaka/white only or will he steal the entire show. FoD has been awesome so far, though i'm not a fan of the whole prophecy part. I would've been fine with bam being simply a person "blessed" with far superior shinsu control.

Also excited to see how Urek uses the "free" shinsu irregulars can use. does he even bother to control shinsu like regulars anymore?

Last thing, i can't wait to see the future "shinsu styles" we'll be seeing. Karaka's world of darkness is amazing artistically and story-wise, proof SIU is opening up a limitless universe. Not to mention Yuri's rose shower and even Hell Joe's red Thryssa bug.
    Last edited by Drazgoon; April 10th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
    Veni, Vedi, Vici.

Garam is speaking to a man... the pimp of the tower, actually.

This two last chapter, i've always find rather amusing to see authors use the term "he's of other dimension/ or has a dimension of his own" because still felt like it was just a little stronger than average, well SIU made it feel it, Urek Mazino is of other dimension.

Urek isn't the pimp of the tower. He's more like the Sanji of the tower. He hits on every girl and nobody will give him any. I wouldn't be surprised when this arc is over that Garam instead ends up joining Baam's princess harem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    Garam is speaking to a man... the pimp of the tower, actually.

This two last chapter, i've always find rather amusing to see authors use the term "he's of other dimension/ or has a dimension of his own" because still felt like it was just a little stronger than average, well SIU made it feel it, Urek Mazino is of other dimension.
    He easily beated 3 rankers in his first arc. That's to be in a different league from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Zoan View Post
    Urek isn't the pimp of the tower. He's more like the Sanji of the tower. He hits on every girl and nobody will give him any. I wouldn't be surprised when this arc is over that Garam instead ends up joining Baam's princess harem.
    Oh no, i was kind of answering Drazgoon, and for the spoilers of the new chapter and how i call this man the pimp is:

Spoiler:
    Po Bidou Gustang, the very man responsible for the idea of the Princesses system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    He easily beated 3 rankers in his first arc. That's to be in a different league from the start.
    Rankers are nothing to High Rankers, but here Urek is beating an admin... and the only supposed to beat admins are god, the chosen one and the former's messenger. He's doing what Enryu did, at shit scale ofcourse, but doing it either xD Awesome performance, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu Yoruichi View Post
    Rankers are nothing to High Rankers, but here Urek is beating an admin... and the only supposed to beat admins are god, the chosen one and the former's messenger. He's doing what Enryu did, at shit scale ofcourse, but doing it either xD Awesome performance, once again.
    Ok. I had clear in my mind Urek was a top fighter. Maybe because SIU wrote in his blog he was # 3 in the tower. Anyway, I still remember those red eyes in the darkness the first time we saw him, and Horyag asked everybody to run away inmediately.

SIU... you've done well. I couldn't expect any less that when my favorite character returns, the almighty king is watching him through Opera

Spoiler:
    I want my Baam + Rak Vs Zahard, right nooww!!!

So who is Rachel's benefactor that Gustang is speaking too, Headon? gonna nag me for 40 floors before we find out.
    Veni, Vedi, Vici.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazgoon View Post
    So who is Rachel's benefactor that Gustang is speaking too, Headon? gonna nag me for 40 floors before we find out.
    16 chars of Luslec, maybe?

I find this chapter (343) a bit confusing... Karaka immediately assumed his "brother" was alive when Bam told him about the ring. Now we find out there were multiple people part of the red light district and even potentially multiple people with rings. Not sure if it's just a continuity error, the translation or just a mistake.
    Veni, Vedi, Vici.

Just got up to date with this series and DAMN!!! the lore of this universe is awesome, can't wait to see what happens next, and of course bam koon and Rak are all insanley awesome

but one thing that annoys me is how many times are they gonna use the "He/She is actually working for Fug" card, it seems like it happens a lot, still really good series glad to be up to date

well see you later turtles

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Bumping... This series is great

Fuck Yes it is

did bam just absorb that manta ray thing???

seriously, he absorbed the billions of souls from white, a baby administrator, his own sworn enemy and now that fish thing, he should be crazy strong by now

what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

I hate how the author turned Rak into this small size and never gets any serious fights, even this cool moment against Rachel was cut short by Bam.

HOLY CRAP!!! shits about to go down!!!

Yuri just wants to meteor punch the entire station.
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information