Closed Thread
Page 61 of 501 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 10016

Thread: Hunter x Hunter II

Default Re: Hunter x Hunter II: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Transgenderism

Quote Originally Posted by UchiaMadara View Post
    This sounds like the best answer. Partison is sure to have strong allies. This is amazing chapter. I wonder if Gon will walk to the elections and meet his dad. Lol
    Actually, that's just Illumi looking at the events with Alluka, Gon, and Killua with his cell phone through Tsubone's lens. Also, Gin's going to just disappear somewhere once Gon gets up and walking again.

Default Re: Hunter x Hunter II: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Transgenderism

Quote Originally Posted by "Fire Fist" Ace View Post
    I doubt it. Even after "It" healing him, his arm looked extremely atrophied. He'll recover, but I doubt he's leaving the hospital for a while without extensive physical therapy.
    The healing started after he looked at his arm

http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/36540135/11
    http://mangastream.com/read/hunter_x_hunter/36540135/12

Ging is sitting with List and Dwun, that's nice. Pariston is a very smart sonovavitch, misleading hunters to avoid defeat by Leorio. My wish is for Ging to step up and kill Pariston to default the win to Leorio, but that is just unlikely.
    Currently playing Pokemon Y.
    3DS FC: 1435-4938-5034 | IGN: Mark
    Safari: Grass | Oddish, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
    FT: Starf, Lansat, Ability Capsule, Choice Items, etc. | LF: 4+IV Dittos, Offers
    Add me guys! And PM me or something so I can add you back

What's so bad about Pariston?

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I know. What I meant was that there's a limit to "Its" healing ability. You saw how it fainted after simply healing Tsubone's lightly injured hand; It'll be killed (or close to it) by trying to heal Gon. I doubt it'll heal him to full, 100% health. He'll probably take years to recover; if that's the case, I'd be perfectly fine with a timeskip.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

Has this series done time skip more than a couple of months? A time skip might be kinda interesting. At the very least it'll mean a new design for Gon and Killua since they are so young.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Looks like Gon's body shrunk on itself. He surely is miniature under the covers. So he is going to be his twelve year old body again. And what people felt (apart from Leorio, I think this is a crucial piece) was probably either caliber of Nanika's nen, released to overcome the curse (I think it's unlimited and just adapts to each wish). Or the limitation itself being lifted.
    But if Pariston says that Gon is healed Leorio may simply not believe him. Or he will want to see Gon, but since he can't exit the hall he will be forced to stay. And that moment of dedication to a friend may either sway everyone exept Pariston's bitches to Leorio's side, or hit his votes considerably since he will lose that aura he showed off in his speech.
    But he trully has no interest in being chairman. He doesn't even lie. If Gon is healed he himself is no longer interested.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

I trust Togashi won't disappoint me, because he never does. However let me tell that Pariston winning by telling that Gon has been healed would be lame. Pariston is an incredibly charismatic villain, we can tell that apart from being (arguably) evil, he's got everything it takes to be a chairman.

He shouldn't need to make a fool of a weakling (who doesn't really have an interest in the election) in order to win. That would be incredibly cheap and bad story-telling. At this point of the story, either Leorio wins, or the election gets stuck, or something big and unexpected happens, so that Pariston can win.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Has this series done time skip more than a couple of months? A time skip might be kinda interesting. At the very least it'll mean a new design for Gon and Killua since they are so young.
    Since the hunter exam takes place once a year, and Killua went to take it alone during GI, I'd say its gone over a year since the series started.
    But timeskips aone I think the most they've trained is 2-3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    What's so bad about Pariston?
    He doesn't act like the previous chairman. And he was cool, so that makes Pariston uncool. At least thats what the other cool hunters say. Hunters Association=Highschool?

Pariston is clearly stalling. Maybe his plan is to release the ants and then lose the election so he doesn't have to bother cleaning it up himself, and just go play with the ants (ie try and manipulate them in to following him).

I still have hope that this will be Leorio's victory. Pariston will probably try bringing out Leorio's uncertainty and playing on it, but I'm guessing that Leorio will eventually just call Pariston out on his bullshit. I'm thinking that Ging essentially chose the worst kind of opponent for Pariston. The current vice chairman requires someone who is both trying to win and someone who plays by the rules. He seems to have picked up on Leorio's character flaws, but remember that Leorio was chosen after he lost his cool and punched out an important figure.

3DS FC: 0662-3589-2887

i cant at some of these (plausible) theories from mangastream user
    Spoiler:

That joke solidified my serious thoughts - Gon is bleeding from all his orifices.
    And I think this is a possible outcome:
    "Let me ask you again. What will you do after you become elected?"
    "I'm gonna force you all into helping my friend."
    "And then? After he is healed?"
    and either Leorio stumbles and loses part of his electors or
    "First thing is Gon, following deeds will come after we heal him."
    This will look reasonable and yet will not look like a lie and shadow play. He was elected because he surely had no sneak in mind back then and openly revealed what he wants on election. And considering the answer - Leorio is rash and straight, but he is not a fool. Pariston stinks shadow mind and double layer. Leorio might suspect him with this question, but since he is not interested in being chairman and revealed his goal he won't think deep into it. He might give an answer that is simple yet favorable by crowd.
    Since I deducted all of that, I ensured that we will get something different and unexpected.
    A proud fan of Kizaru, Whitebeard and Rayleigh!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000sunny View Post
    And, oh, looks like Ichigo knows more than he is letting on and can't help but strike his signature pose: Loosely holding his sword, knees bent, with the dumbest look of shock on his face....Classic Bleach

Either way, this is going to be one hell of a battle, whether or not a fist is thrown or an attack even directed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Actually, that's just Illumi looking at the events with Alluka, Gon, and Killua with his cell phone through Tsubone's lens. Also, Gin's going to just disappear somewhere once Gon gets up and walking again.
    But someone said "OK, Roger" back to Illumi, and Tsubone is loyal to Killua.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

Illumi's at least been in contact with Hisoka and Milluki throughout the arc. He's also said that he doesn't have many friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    He's also said that he doesn't have many friends.
    Oh gee, I can't imagine why. He's so lovable. I mean, this needle he put in my forehead didn't hurt at all.
    if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

I knew gon was messed up but........DAMN!!!
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Oh gee, I can't imagine why. He's so lovable. I mean, this needle he put in my forehead didn't hurt at all.
    What most people realize is that Illumi's a reasonable person. I'm sure you would be the same way if you were in his position with his level of psychosis.

Closed Thread

Thread Information