+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 651 : "The Voice From The New World"

SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK Drake_Cloud's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 651 : "The Voice From The New World"

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Exactly, that chick is obviously a power house to there team otherwise having her sitting there in a chair right next to big Mom really seems kind of weird, obviously oda's holding back on us, and the other guy just said he burnt a country to the ground, I'm agreeing with this post 100%
    Hmm, I'm not so sure about "powerhouse". Its more likely that she just has some abilities that make her extremely useful to Big mom, but she can use them from that room (Think like Perona-ish). I wouldn't be surprised if she fights remotely/from far away or in a supporting role rather than getting her hands dirty.

I'll guess she winds up as Robin's opponent rather than the Monster Trio's.

Quote Originally Posted by ON2BetterThangz View Post
    "Big Mom's distress?! Luffy you fucking idiot"
    UK Shonen Jump Fans show VIZ you want Shonen Jump Alpha!!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Opera...02875369802750

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuksgelus View Post
    Three eye chick is obviously the first mate/possible daughter. Why are people underestimating the ugly dude with multiple faces too? Think we got our two strongest already.
    That dude doesn't have multiple faces. It's just a weird mask that barely covers his actual face.

This Chapter is AWESOME,

And no, I don't think Luffy would start claiming random turf in random islands, he is doing so for Fishman Island because he CARES about protecting his new friends (Shirahoshi, Brohoshi, etc) and of course, Keimi, Papug, Hachin, and all that nice people that just fed him, and He thinks Big Mom is a threath to them too.

Maybe he would claim more territory IF other islands on his path also happen to have people he cares about and wants to protect.

Anyway, I didn't expect it so soon, but what an awesome way to end the year!

Can't wait for next chapter

Seeing this chapter now got me thinking of Shirly's prediction.

Perhaps it actually shows Luffy destroying the rest of the factory instead..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Orly View Post
    Kuma: "Naruto sucks"
    Rayleigh: "You expect me to believe that?"
    Kuma: "Believe it."

Quote Originally Posted by Al!naJames View Post
    Character introduction chapters are my favorite!
    Pretty cool new crew there : )
    So we have a witch in a candy house from Hansel and Gretel, Humpty-Dumpty and Robin-Bobbin. Awesome!
    Can't identify the 3eyed girl and the lion though. Yet.

Did some arts~ I love fancy getups of the crew.
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4337/3eyes.png

BigMom
    She totally looks like a mix between Shot and Yubaba from Spirited Away!
    And no, I didn't give her pink hair cause I think she's Lola's/Bonney's mother, anime did.
    Awesome drawings,Miss Alina. Now,please...could you draw Jinbei partying with the strawhats as the official fishman-karate-helmsman of the crew while Shirahoshi desperately cries in the corner asking to join?
    By the way...epic chapter.It made me magma fist random people in the streets with a happy-absolute-justice smile in my face.

Nice chapter

R.I.P BFBC2
    Salute! A hero.

Discovered Stowaway CommanderPepper's Avatar

Big Mum looks incredibly creepy, something out of my nightmares. Oda still amazes me with his designs. Also I think we have found Tien's long lost sister lol.

It has a SUPER flavor Jet Gatling's Avatar

Sorry Skadi, it's just that since you seem to be liking Hammond now, we thought that he was your new husband now^^;;.

i have a strong feeling that the tien chin's sister chick with 3 eyes will become the next new nakama

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gatling View Post
    Sorry Skadi, it's just that since you seem to be liking Hammond now, we thought that he was your new husband now^^;;.
    I love a lot of characters, but VDD is my favorite one and Caribou is my husband. The Hammond set itīs because i got me an Ask Hammond account U:

♣ "If eyeballs are wrong, then I donīt wanīt to know whatīs right!"

Holy SHIT. This chapter blew me away. Incredible. So now we've come full circle from their entry into the Grand Line - making enemies with a Warlord, and now an Emperor. The whole scene with Big Mom was amazingly intense. The three-eyed girl is interesting... I can't wait for them to get there! These astonishing events seemingly debunk my prediction that Big Mom will become an ally - but there's still a chance! I'm convinced she is Lola's mother. Now please show us Kaidou!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    That dude doesn't have multiple faces. It's just a weird mask that barely covers his actual face.
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!

finally someone understands that, how many people had no idea what was going on it seems like a lot, probably cause when he was shaking his head so fast the first time, seemed to throw people off lol

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

I don't think Big Mom is Lola's mother. Just look at her, she was going to destroy Fishman Island over candy. Lola seems too nice and not crazy to be her daughter. Then again Luffy is Dragon's son so anything is possible I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderPepper View Post
    I don't think Big Mom is Lola's mother. Just look at her, she was going to destroy Fishman Island over candy. Lola seems too nice and not crazy to be her daughter. Then again Luffy is Dragon's son so anything is possible I suppose.
    the example seems a little weird

Luffy wants to become the pirate king but saves each island he goes by on the way, and dragon wants to destroy the WG because it's evil and corrupted.... there still pretty similar my guess is the only difference is dragons smart and bides his time well where as luffy's a moron and can't wait a minute

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    I love a lot of characters, but VDD is my favorite one and Caribou is my husband. The Hammond set itīs because i got me an Ask Hammond account U:
    Wait...a swamp-man is your husband?You're a dirty girl,Skadi...

So does anyone else think that their a connection between Bepo and Big Mam's Lion dude?
    They're both walking, talking animals and they both have the same eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet_Admiral_Akainu View Post
    Wait...a swamp-man is your husband?You're a dirty girl,Skadi...
    and donīt forget his tongue

DAT. TONGUE.

X3

♣ "If eyeballs are wrong, then I donīt wanīt to know whatīs right!"

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    the example seems a little weird

Luffy wants to become the pirate king but saves each island he goes by on the way, and dragon wants to destroy the WG because it's evil and corrupted.... there still pretty similar my guess is the only difference is dragons smart and bides his time well where as luffy's a moron and can't wait a minute
    Luffy and Dragon do save a lot of islands from harm or evil but, their personalities are almost polar opposites. Luffy is extroverted and loud while Dragon is secretive and silent.

Cause we have seen so much from Dragon...
    Iva could see the similarities between the two, but we can say they are polor opposites after like 3 pages with dragon.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information