+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 651 : "The Voice From The New World"

Default Re: Chapter 651 : "The Voice From The New World"

Good chapter all around,nice humour and conversations,of course caribou bit isnt over yet.
    Baron Tamago has the best design but i liked Peksom "pure" eyes i really laughed.The casual picking the phone that wasnt for him was really funny and yes luffy has big balls no wonder they shine.

Hmm i wonder if there other tribes of long-insert body part .

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    Doesn't make sense for me, why would he say that? Shanks has nothing to do with the situation at hand. There is also no merit just asking because she is one of the 4 emperors. I mean Blackbeard is one of them, do you see Luffy asking him that just because he is a yonkou?
    When Luffy first found out the island was under the protection of a Yonkou he made the connection to Shanks, so it's not entirely unheard of. It was more that he was more concerned with getting pissed off that he didn't mention Shanks because he was yelling at her for something else.

Holy ugly BIG MAM! @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    ..Take that Sanji fan girls! Some ugly evil clown is destroying your Zoro vs Sanji match!! MWAHAHAH xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    No. This thread has just the right amount of bile and angst.

of the Animator Pirates Jirogomi's Avatar

Nice chapter! Now I'm just curious where all the animal people come from like Peksom and Bepo. I just assumed Law had done some surgery to switch a human brain into a bear or something, but now maybe there's a talking animal island.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Fool View Post
    WHAT THE HELL? Did Big Mam just eat her own subordinates? O_O
    Ahhh so i'm not the only one to get tht impression.http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/16037697/10
    She DOES say 'lets continue your excitement in my stomach". Yep, she's a nasty piece of work. Forget the brutality of strong pirates, she is a canibal!

Was anyone else reminded of Bonny's ship when they saw Whole Cake island?
    http://www.mangareader.net/103-50569...apter-581.html

Quote Originally Posted by Shezar View Post
    Hmm i wonder if there other tribes of long-insert body part .
    Long arm tribe which Apoo and Brook's managers are part of. There are also dwarf, mink, and snakeneck (Possibly what Moria was) which we haven't seen yet. After that, human, giants, fish-man, mermaid and DF users.

3DS friend code: 4398-9931-0463 http://www.anaria.net/

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLiver View Post
    When Luffy first found out the island was under the protection of a Yonkou he made the connection to Shanks, so it's not entirely unheard of. It was more that he was more concerned with getting pissed off that he didn't mention Shanks because he was yelling at her for something else.
    I know, if you read my comment it says "he has nothing to do with the situation at hand". Looking at the context it didn't make any sense to mention shanks.

I don't think Luffy can fuck with a yonkou but I guarantee if he brings one of his allies like Boa Hancock than he could at least compete with the crew and maybe the firstmate/second strongest. Also nobody's even noticed that Kidd is currently going up against the same person.

at first i thought jimbei would stay behind and guard fishman island because luffy's name was still not powerful enough but i don't know anymore. wouldn't jimbei joining luffy's crew only make his name bigger? i think luffy having an ex warlord on his crew would strike fear in many pirates. adding an ex warlord and picking a fight with an emperor? word of this would spread big time and luffy's name would only grow more. add that he is dragon son and not many pirates on the grandline will want to mess with fishman island when they cross over.

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!! I know Big Mom was gonna be a fat bitch but not THAT big!! And yeah to Luffy to declaring war on her ass! Nice chapter Oda! :)
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 10/6/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

Quote Originally Posted by livrpol View Post
    I like you, of course, but he has the advantage of lacking the crew
    It fruit of type Logia

Read the previous chapter. Caribou's crew is waiting for him at FI's port. Mangareader's translation doesn't mention that they've arrived already, but Cnet's does.

Big Mom and her crew give me a kind of 'Alice in Wonderland' vibe. Very interesting, lets see where this leads mm?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAsthma View Post
    Yeah that was a bummer, at this rate he might really become the Team Rocket of One Piece.

Doesn't make sense for me, why would he say that? Shanks has nothing to do with the situation at hand. There is also no merit just asking because she is one of the 4 emperors. I mean Blackbeard is one of them, do you see Luffy asking him that just because he is a yonkou?

I liked the chapter. Luffy claiming turf, I like that. The old Luffy didn't seem the type to care for that but well here we are.
    Don't get Luffy wrong. He just took the situation out of Big Mam's hands. He had no other choice. Defeat Big Mam and let FI be overrunned by pirates or let Big Mam continue to harass FI. How is Jenbe going to react to this. Most likely this will cause him to join Luffy to help fight Big mam.

The introduction of Moria meets Wapol...
    Mhh Big Mum seems to be kind of crazy, so the theory that Lola is her daughter...mhh at least she seems big enough to be it.

The designs of the girl with the three eyes and the Baron i rly like...rest isn`t that compelling for me, but they are just the first wave.

Iam somehow glad that their confrontation is for the NW, but i wonder if this party Big Mum talks about is something she is doing all the time or something special(maybe even realted to the meeting of the kings?)
    The epic battle of BusterCall vs. Don is decided !!!
    And the results are 3:2 for Don..

Luffy has some major balls, to talk to one of the "Four Emperors" like that.....
    Is it just me or does it seem, as if "Big MOM" is so severally over-weight, she is paralyzed to that chair..?

fucking hell she is huge. Maybe bonney's her daughter seeing as they have similar appetites but who would have kids with her O_o

Also i'm starting to think there's an island in the new world for anthromorphic animals. We have a lion now as well as bepo so maybe we'll see more

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

i for one am glad that luffy made big mom his enemy. i want kaidou to be an enemy as well. shanks should be the only one that luffy would be an ally of. remember that the remnants of the whitebeard pirates would likely help luffy so he already has too many friends and doesn't need another emperor on top of it. kidd and luffy will team up and take down big mom in the future? add law into the mix and i would fangasm seeing all their crews teaming up and taking down big mom.

So this is where Palm went after the Ant arc... She's now working for Big Mom. And she got a new hairstyle.

Great chapter, by the way. I love Big Mom's design and the designs of her henchmen. Baron Tomago (by personality, not design) reminds me of Sol from Fairy Tail, though (speaking French with English (Japanese)). I still think she could be Lola's mom despite her size... Lola wasn't exactly a small woman. Nowhere near that big, obviously, but still very large. Although, in all likelihood, there was a pirate during the War that looked almost identical to Lola, down to having a bowler hat, named Elmy. It's possible if Big Mom isn't her mother, then Elmy is.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Elmy

Regardless, I don't think even Nami can diffuse that situation at this point if she is Lola's mother. Big Mom and Luffy are going to butt heads... I just hope that it's not a repeat of the Wapol vs. Luffy situation... Wapol couldn't eat Luffy because he was too chewy, but Big Mom can't have similar powers...

So here's a suggestion: Big Mom mentions stomach acid and drools a lot. Maybe unlike Wapol, who has the Munch Munch fruit, she has a fruit that allows her to dissolve things... a stomach acid fruit or something like that. That would work against Luffy, since it's not trying to chew him up, but rather simply dissolving him.

Also, when she opens her mouth to eat her subordinate, smoke or gas comes out of it. That's a good indication she has some kind of acid DF.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

It's hard to tell what kind of power Big Mam could possess (and by power, I mean DF and/or Haki), so I'm eager to see more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    It's hard to tell what kind of power Big Mam could possess (and by power, I mean DF and/or Haki), so I'm eager to see more of her.
    No, we have a good number of hints. She drools a lot, she mentions stomach acid, and when she opens her mouth to eat her subordinate, we see smoke or gas come out of her mouth. Those all are good hints from Oda.
    Calling it now: Big Mom has the Sui Sui no Mi (Acid Acid Fruit).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information