+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 338 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Discussion III

Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

During the whole chapter I felt that I had missed the last chapter.
    Theories : Buggy will become a shichibukai just cuz of the Impel Down lvl 6 prisioners behind him, Moria is alive but in a coma, Ivankov will find Sabo in the New World as 1 of the Rev. Army commanders, next nakama is a fishman something like a Great White

Chapter was okay. I like how the supposedly-invincible Sabretooth lost a match, and it was nice to see characters from the less-important guilds get time to shine. Still, I don't get why Gazille got motion-sickness. We haven't seen Luxus, Cobra, or the Sabretooth Dragon Slayers on vehicles before, and Wendy has magic to negate that sort of thing, but Gazille was on a boat (before they got to Tenrou Island) and the Phantom Lord mecha (which might be excused, as he'd think of it as a building - Natsu seems to have lower tolerance for that sort of thing anyways) without any problems.

It'll probably be explained in the volume's Q&A section that "he only gets sick on land vehicles" or something like that, but it's not a huge issue for me, as it made the chapter pretty funny.

The motion sickness for Natsu was always what he considered a vehicle. like Lucy to him is a vehicle so its more of a mental block that they all have.
    This was a good chapter better then the one before it
    They all had a race for last place

Everypony's Favorite Brony Shuhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Chapter was okay. I like how the supposedly-invincible Sabretooth lost a match, and it was nice to see characters from the less-important guilds get time to shine. Still, I don't get why Gazille got motion-sickness. We haven't seen Luxus, Cobra, or the Sabretooth Dragon Slayers on vehicles before, and Wendy has magic to negate that sort of thing, but Gazille was on a boat (before they got to Tenrou Island) and the Phantom Lord mecha (which might be excused, as he'd think of it as a building - Natsu seems to have lower tolerance for that sort of thing anyways) without any problems.

It'll probably be explained in the volume's Q&A section that "he only gets sick on land vehicles" or something like that, but it's not a huge issue for me, as it made the chapter pretty funny.
    It seems according to the chapter that there may be more significance to this than meets the eye...

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/276/11

does this mean that Gazeel just truly became a Dragonslayer during his training? How is that even possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Valiantt
    FUCK YOU and Butterflies
    Friend Code~4511-0806-1418

Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar

This chapter managed to leave me with a confused feeling despite being very straightforward. Congrats.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

honk honk<-foxes say this Kitsune Inferno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFruit View Post
    Good. I wasn't the only one.

Dunno why, but I found this chapter pretty awesome. Just randomness like Ichiya getting high, the Dragon Slayers participating, and the "fodder" guilds not being so bad.

I'm sad that we get a female character that has a different body type, repeatedly say's don't look down on the chubby...then morphs into the usual tiny waist big bust character. *sigh* Ah well.

Chapter wasn't too bad I suppose, although for the Dragonslayer confusion. That really needs to be explained better. Wy would they have a natural problem with being on moving vehicles? Can you really just train to be more of a slayer? Wasn't Gajeel mentioned to be a real one anyways? Ahhh so confusing.

Also I love Baccus, a lush after my ow heart lol.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Damn Weather

F*ck you random judge, Abed calling dibs on that line. I guess ppl immune to ft dramatic moments now. :/

I love how Mashima just jumped right into this chapter, glad he didn't take a chapter to explain the rules probably wanted to go back to the battle portion of the grand magic games
    Member of Negima is Super Awesome
    MY YOUTUBE channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mcwhirlpoolinc?feature=mhee

It is really weird that all "real" dragon slayers aren't good on transportation, but I kind of liked it better when it was just Natsu who had it. Meh maybe they can only ride on dragons without getting sick or something who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    I love how Mashima just jumped right into this chapter, glad he didn't take a chapter to explain the rules probably wanted to go back to the battle portion of the grand magic games
    I think this might become his main focus yet again, although to be fair, there's little I can think of you could use to stretch this out any.

Meh chapter, nothing that good happened, but nothing that bad happened.

Well that was dumb. Mashima got rid of Natsu's only unique trait.

I'm actually happy it's just not Natsu, it was a fucking retarded weakness and had no explanation at all... at least now we will eventually get some sort of explanation... Then again we probably won't... except lol dragonslayers.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    It is really weird that all "real" dragon slayers aren't good on transportation, but I kind of liked it better when it was just Natsu who had it. Meh maybe they can only ride on dragons without getting sick or something who knows.
    Well with even "fake" Dragon Slayers like Laxus having it too it makes me wonder why Gajeel is just getting his now. Was he not enough of a Dragon Slayer before his training? He seemed strong enough to be one since he clearly was basically toe-to-toe with Natsu when they first fought...

Seems like something Mashima decided to throw in just now that there's more Dragon Slayers running around. And you all were so sure Natsu would win when it would be his time to fight that I was thinking Mashima would surprise us and make him lose.

Feels like some retconning going on. I would be upset, but...it's Fairy Tail.

So I just sit back, take the stupid, and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maron View Post
    Well with even "fake" Dragon Slayers like Laxus having it too it makes me wonder why Gajeel is just getting his now. Was he not enough of a Dragon Slayer before his training? He seemed strong enough to be one since he clearly was basically toe-to-toe with Natsu when they first fought...

Seems like something Mashima decided to throw in just now that there's more Dragon Slayers running around. And you all were so sure Natsu would win when it would be his time to fight that I was thinking Mashima would surprise us and make him lose.
    Yea it is really weird that suddenly Gajeel is considered a "real" dragon slayer now given his strength. Maybe its the weird magical presence around that is affecting him giving him the symptoms now?

Still I hope Mashima explains more in the future and pulls of something interesting with the motion sickness thing, but Fairy Tail needs to win something at least, its getting sad.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFruit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Inferno View Post
    Good. I wasn't the only one.
    Exactly! I wonder how many people thought this

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    but Fairy Tail needs to win something at least, its getting sad.
    Yeah, because if they don't win soon, they are going to win with all the bullshit we already know.

Quote Originally Posted by GJardim View Post
    Yeah, because if they don't win soon, they are going to win with all the bullshit we already know.
    They really seem set on continuing with this loosing streak. I'm wondering how Ezra and Laxus are gonna lose.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information