Closed Thread
Page 342 of 511 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 10217

Thread: Fairy Tail Discussion III

  1. #6821

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    First off: Lucy has her top on backwards, the thin part should be on her back, but fuck it..this is Fairy tail..

    But an entire chapter devoted to Lucy fighting and not having Natsu swoop in and save her? I'm acutally really impressed..


    Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

    You won this week Fairy Tail.

  2. #6822

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    The cliffhanger will lead to nothing anyway, Lucy will live no matter what, but the actual chapter was nice. Lucy fought well and used her power creatively. Yeah, her boobs and ass were all over the place, but fuck it, I'll take what I can get. A solid FT chapter this week. The world must be ending tomorrow.

  3. #6823

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

    You won this week Fairy Tail.



  4. #6824
    Saemon Havarian Razh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Croatia

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    If I had a remark, it would be that the fight is kind of messy.

    Btw, I totally forgot I've ever seen that hulk toad with blade elbows, lol. Had to check to see his name was Torafusa.

    Also, where is Tempester the Chippendale?
    Last edited by Razh; May 10th, 2014 at 11:35 AM.

  5. #6825

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    I gotta say I'm impressed that Hiro didn't have Lucy accidentally bump into Natsu/Grey/Erza and save them so they could save her in this chapter.
    I like the idea of a Summoner performing mass summoning. When you think about it, if Lucy was able to she'd have no less then 12 superpowered mofos at her side and could actually do a whole lot of damage.


  6. #6826

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

    You won this week Fairy Tail.
    My new signature right there.


    Quote Originally Posted by KzTxL7 View Post
    I wasn't distracted by Lucy being half naked.

    You won this week Fairy Tail.

  7. #6827
    I do it ! Sâuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bobobo world

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Am i the only one that sees an insane craze going around Fairy Tail ?
    Holy shit the manga (or anime in this case) is loved, it's not even a relatively huge fanbase like Bleach or Naruto. It's just everywhere.

    Good god what's happening to this world ? Did the birthrate increase dramatically in the 2000's or what ?
    eaf4e9

  8. #6828

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    What are you talking about? In the US?

    FT is gaining popularity, but it's not even as popular as OP yet.... let alone, Bleach and friggin' Naruto.

    Maybe if it ever get's on Toonami though....

  9. #6829

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Am i the only one that sees an insane craze going around Fairy Tail ?
    Holy shit the manga (or anime in this case) is loved, it's not even a relatively huge fanbase like Bleach or Naruto. It's just everywhere.

    Good god what's happening to this world ? Did the birthrate increase dramatically in the 2000's or what ?
    I saw Funimation advertising it on Facebook.

    I remember Rave Master was popular too. They're not AMAZING, or even that good, but they're entertaining to turn your brain off and watch.

  10. #6830
    I do it ! Sâuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bobobo world

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1125 View Post
    What are you talking about? In the US?

    FT is gaining popularity, but it's not even as popular as OP yet.... let alone, Bleach and friggin' Naruto.
    The world in general, outside Japan (US included), i'm saying it because there are a lot of people that are getting introduced to anime with FT and others that just discarded Naruto for it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
    I saw Funimation advertising it on Facebook.

    I remember Rave Master was popular too. They're not AMAZING, or even that good, but they're entertaining to turn your brain off and watch.
    Well yeah i know it's pure crap since i stopped reading it at Acnologia, but damn there's way too much talk about it.

    I know the comparison shouldn't be made but FT seems more popular than One Piece right now (US/world wise), i daresay it's TTGL level of popular from what i saw those last months.
    eaf4e9

  11. #6831

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    The world in general, outside Japan (US included), i'm saying it because there are a lot of people that are getting introduced to anime with FT and others that just discarded Naruto for it



    Well yeah i know it's pure crap since i stopped reading it at Acnologia, but damn there's way too much talk about it.

    I know the comparison shouldn't be made but FT seems more popular than One Piece right now (US/world wise), i daresay it's TTGL level of popular from what i saw those last months.
    Im sure fairy tail would be the one with a tv deal if that was the case.... which obviously isn't. I don't think its more popular than OP here, at least yet. It's certainly nowhere near Naruto or Attack on Titan.

  12. #6832
    I do it ! Sâuza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bobobo world

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky1125 View Post
    Im sure fairy tail would be the one with a tv deal if that was the case.... which obviously isn't. I don't think its more popular than OP here, at least yet. It's certainly nowhere near Naruto or Attack on Titan.
    Well i don't know, maybe it's just me but i see more talk on FT than everything else (in various non manga related forums, tv shows...et and all that from different countries.

    But oh well, it still sucks anyway, just wanted to point out this.
    eaf4e9

  13. #6833
    Discovered Stowaway MajinArekkusu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Wow the newest FT chapter actually made me get a a little emotional. Didn't think hiro would ever manage to do that. Question now is, will the king get owned quick or will it ultimately be natsu who will defeat him. Despite a somewhat good chapter it is fairy tail after all, so let's see how mashima will eff up this arc in the future.
    To support Viz and SHUEISHAs MANGA Plus service hosting all Jump manga for FREE, WORLDWIDE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.

    Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version.

  14. #6834

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    I'm sure Lucy will be able to summon Aquarius without the key before the arc is done.

  15. #6835

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Two good chapters in a row? What's happening? Did Hiro-chan get himself a capable writer for the manga? That being said... if Aquarius is able to return eventually, then Hiro-chan can go fuck himself again. And the same goes for the possibility of the Spirit King being owned or overpowered. If Hiro-chan wants to keep the streak of quality material up, then we're about to see an interesting fight that involves neither Natsu nor any of the other FT members. But we'll see.

  16. #6836

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    I thought that in earlier chapters Lucy said that there were more than one copy of each golden key... well my memory is not reliable so maybe not.
    I'm sure Acuarius will come back anyway.
    But that thing about her being Lucy's strongest spirit... Wasn't Loke supposed to be the leader and the strongest of the 12?

  17. #6837
    playing a little cardgame Admiral Issho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Aachen,Germany

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Quote Originally Posted by Ura View Post
    I thought that in earlier chapters Lucy said that there were more than one copy of each golden key... well my memory is not reliable so maybe not.
    I'm sure Acuarius will come back anyway.
    But that thing about her being Lucy's strongest spirit... Wasn't Loke supposed to be the leader and the strongest of the 12?
    i remember that too but besides the fight with laxus group he wasn't really impressive
    all credits to benjamminbrown

  18. #6838

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Mashima can do it when he tries. Drama, action, comedy, panty shots, boy this chapter had everything.

  19. #6839
    Discovered Stowaway Bigivel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    Something strange is happening with Mashima, this chapter was really good. Let's see if he is able to continue that.
    I'm certain that the rest of Fairy Tail members are safe and sound already, they were sealed by that huge cube mouth thing, and the Celestial King destroyed it!

  20. #6840

    Default Re: Fairy Tail Discussion III

    But this summon is coming out of nowhere or it is just me that don't remember this spirit king guy?

Closed Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts