+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

Default Re: Green Arrow TV series

I also have enjoyed the new season, and was really surprised by the thing they mentioned at the end of the last episode. Didn't see it coming at all. Now I think it's clear who trained the main bad guy from the first season.^^ It's also cool how they managed to have black cannary still use her battle cry. And while I think that both arrow and agents of shield have problems, I like arrow much more. AoS is really boring so far and the characters are really bland. The only good thing about it is coulson, other than that nothing at this point, at least for me.

Spoiler:
    We briefly saw slade getting burned, at least his hands. Do you guys think his face also could have been damaged and we'll soon see him wearing that mask?^^

Season 2 has started really well....1 of my fav shows by far.
    The reveal at the end of the last episode was a nice surprise. Its amazing they've still not decided to do a Batman TV series, with the amount of stories/villians they have at their disposal, it'd probably be a big hit if it was done right.

I had some time on my hands recently after an accident kept me out of work for a few days, so I marathoned the first season of this show, and boy golly do I love it it. It's cheesy and camp at times, but they know it and revel in it. It's got great jokes and writing, and, for the most part (looking at you Katie Cassdy), the acting is Superb.

What really blew me away and hooked me on the show unconditionally was it's season one finale. John Barrowman is amazing, and when he finally loses it I just got chills. and that ending, oh that ending. Redundancy. That's the kind of game changing thing you won't see most shows do until they've already been on the air a few seasons, but they busted it out 23 episodes in.

I'm looking forward to trying to catch up to season 2 whenever I can. This is now one of my favorite shows on the air.

Certainly enjoying recent development of season 2; although I have been teased with the Flash, I want to finally fucking see him.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

This has been the best show IMO so far this fall season. That is all.

Wonderful episode. Anyone who hasn't, watch it. That's all there is to say about it. Great character introduction.

Spoiler:

Barry Allen aka the Flash. I liked his introduction. Makes me more excited for his series next year.

They really need to bring in Bruce Wayne into this series and then obviously create a Batman TV series - if this show has been such a hit, then Batman would be even bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    Spoiler:

Barry Allen aka the Flash. I liked his introduction. Makes me more excited for his series next year.

They really need to bring in Bruce Wayne into this series and then obviously create a Batman TV series - if this show has been such a hit, then Batman would be even bigger.
    Yeah, good idea. So did I get this right, there's only one more episode featuring Allen, and he's getting his own TV series after that? Do you guys think that the two will appear in each other's show at times? Because I'd really, really like that...

i realy have a problem of liking any of the charcters in this series

Quote Originally Posted by bepo View Post
    Not liking Diggle or Felicity at least? C'mon now. If we were talking Laurel, yeah I would agree.

But yeah, if you aren't watching Arrow at the moment...you really are missing out.

Season 2 has been a veritable feast for references to the larger DC universe and has got me very excited for the shows future.

And then the actual show itself. Just great.

Spoiler:
    Anyone hyped for the eventual Solomon Grundy reveal? We've got Cyrus Gold. Just waiting for him to be born on a Sunday now.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Yeah, good idea. So did I get this right, there's only one more episode featuring Allen, and he's getting his own TV series after that? Do you guys think that the two will appear in each other's show at times? Because I'd really, really like that...

He is scheduled for 1 more episode i think towards the end of the season, but that could change....

We can't say if we'll see Ollie in the Flash - we' gotta see how successful the Flash series will be first before we start discussing cross overs.

Quote Originally Posted by bepo View Post
    Slade in the flashbacks is pretty awesome, and Felicity is geeky and tends to create rather awkward moments when she opens her mouth in most of her conversations - i'm a big fan of her.

He is scheduled for 1 more episode i think towards the end of the season, but that could change....

We can't say if we'll see Ollie in the Flash - we' gotta see how successful the Flash series will be first before we start discussing cross overs.
    Yeah, suppose that makes sense. I would've liked to see a bit more of them on screen together than 2 episodes only.

Slade in the flashbacks is pretty awesome, and Felicity is geeky and tends to create rather awkward moments when she opens her mouth in most of her conversations - i'm a big fan of her.
    Aren't we all? ;)

This episode this season..........

Decided to give this series a shot since the WW announcement and I gotta say I'm very surprised. Caught up about an hour before the mid season finale. The mid season finale was everything I could have wanted.
    Ganzbino

The Mid season finale was just plain aesome

Spoiler:

It had Cyrus Gold aka Solomon Grundy
    Slade Wilson/Deathstroke is the villian behind whats going on and is out to get revenge on Oliver

but best of all.......THE FLASH is born. He got hit by the lightning thingy........

The Mid season finale was just plain aesome

Spoiler:

It had Cyrus Gold aka Solomon Grundy
    Slade Wilson/Deathstroke is the villian behind whats going on and is out to get revenge on Oliver

but best of all.......THE FLASH is born. He got hit by the lightning thingy........

I really loved it as well, the final scene felt amazing... but, can someone explain why those liquids started floating? And why is Barry the only one affected - was it just random chance?

Spoiler:
    how come flash needed to get hit by lightning or particle accelerater or whatever was going on.

I thought he already had super speed. Didn't he mention when his family was killed that he somehow got like 20 blocks away when he tried running quick.

Just thought he didn't know he had super speed yet, didn't think he had to be struck by lightning to get it

huh just found out there is going to be a flash tv show and this actor is playing the flash for it.

That's cool. hoping they do more shows.
    Last edited by Hinscher; December 12th, 2013 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    Spoiler:
    how come flash needed to get hit by lightning or particle accelerater or whatever was going on.

I thought he already had super speed. Didn't he mention when his family was killed that he somehow got like 20 blocks away when he tried running quick.

Just thought he didn't know he had super speed yet, didn't think he had to be struck by lightning to get it

huh just found out there is going to be a flash tv show and this actor is playing the flash for it.

That's cool. hoping they do more shows.
    Spoiler:

No. He was referring to the one that he believes really killed his mother - some super fast blur and the next thing he knew, he was 20 blocks away.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

I really loved it as well, the final scene felt amazing... but, can someone explain why those liquids started floating? And why is Barry the only one affected - was it just random chance?
    The particle accelerator went wrong, it blasted all those particles outwards into the atmosphere and in his direction...maybe they caused some weird disturbance of some kind...

The particle accelerator went wrong, it blasted all those particles outwards into the atmosphere and in his direction...maybe they caused some weird disturbance of some kind...
    So he's only gotten powers because he was at the right place at the right time :P
    Something we learn from several heroes, actually, like Spiderman, Daredevil, Green Lantern... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

So he's only gotten powers because he was at the right place at the right time :P
    Something we learn from several heroes, actually, like Spiderman, Daredevil, Green Lantern... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
    Well he was in a high building that had a leaky roof and he was holding on to metal chains, so he kind of was a lightning rod.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information