+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

Default Re: Green Arrow TV series

Quote Originally Posted by Takaho View Post
    Spoiler:
    Anyone hyped for the eventual Solomon Grundy reveal? We've got Cyrus Gold. Just waiting for him to be born on a Sunday now.
    I just caught up with season 2, and don't know if you caught it but Oliver said "died on Saturday, buried on Sunday" which I assumed was an intentional reference.

So with the Olympics halting all the shows I watch I thought I'd give this a chance again. I kind of stopped after getting massively cheese balled throughout one of the episodes.
    But whatever when you skip the cheesy scenes(and I don't believe I'm missing much they generally seem pretty easy to fill out for yourself), this series is pretty fun. Not quite through season 2 yet.

Last edited by project1980; February 21st, 2014 at 03:20 PM.

Spoiler:
    Sean Maher coming back makes me happy. :) I hope he gets something more interesting to do than blowing stuff up though. Maybe...
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

Last episode's ending was epic
    Spoiler:

Slade aka Deathstroke finally introduce's himself to Oliver. That was epic, and apparently the next episode is gonna be epic in terms of action

Discovered Stowaway YonkouProductions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LightningAce View Post
    Last episode's ending was epic
    Spoiler:

Slade aka Deathstroke finally introduce's himself to Oliver. That was epic, and apparently the next episode is gonna be epic in terms of action
    Stephen Amell is hyping it up hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YonkouProductions View Post
    Stephen Amell is hyping it up hard!!!
    Not just him, the producers as well. Claiming the next episode will make the season 1 finale look like nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Huschel View Post
    Spoiler:
    Sean Maher coming back makes me happy. :) I hope he gets something more interesting to do than blowing stuff up though. Maybe...
    Spoiler:
    Maybe not. :( And now there might be no next time...

Oh well, it was a cool episode otherwise. Although I have a feeling I may be a bit too much of a fanboy to watch this show very objectively...

Another great episode

Spoiler:

Suicide squad, whats not to like about that? And the hunt for Deathstroke begins for Ollie.

Next episode will see the return of the Huntress, and we'll be seeing Canary vs Huntress which should be awesome.

I squeal when I heard
    Spoiler:
    Harley in the other cage.

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    I squeal when I heard
    Spoiler:
    Harley in the other cage.
    Spoiler:

I didn't get that part for some reason until sum1 mentioned it and thne i was like OMG.

It even had her voice actor playing the role from the games if i'm not mistaken

Just saw last week's episode. I'm so glad that Isabel didn't just die like that. And now no power in the verse can stop her.
    Just something fun I made during the latest Survivor playing as Monji:
    Spoiler:

3DS Friend Code: 0619 - 7302 - 6515 Oops, lost my 3DS... :(

Just finished yesterday's episode, spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet!
    Spoiler:
    Moira's death was a surprise! I also imagine that Oliver's child will come into play in the finale, or end of this season at least. Perhaps that's who Slade meant when he said "One more must die" ? Anyway it was a pretty great episode, lots of good moments. Sad to see Sarah go, but I guess she'll be back for the end with the League of Assassins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr0 View Post
    Just finished yesterday's episode, spoilers for those who haven't seen it yet!
    Spoiler:
    Moira's death was a surprise! I also imagine that Oliver's child will come into play in the finale, or end of this season at least. Perhaps that's who Slade meant when he said "One more must die" ? Anyway it was a pretty great episode, lots of good moments. Sad to see Sarah go, but I guess she'll be back for the end with the League of Assassins.
    Spoiler:
    Definitely a surprise. Although I'd have been happier if Laurel had died, since I think her character does nothing for the show except adding unnecessary family drama, which are the worst moments on the show. I'm not sure why they have so many of them, kind of Gossip Girl style or whatever...

Ollie's kid must be like 6 now? Don't think he'll be very important, but definitely a fture plot point. Sarah's leaving was also really sudden and seemed forced. But the finale is building up to be really strong.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Spoiler:
    Did everybody see "Ravenger" in the promo for next week?"

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Spoiler:
    Definitely a surprise. Although I'd have been happier if Laurel had died, since I think her character does nothing for the show except adding unnecessary family drama, which are the worst moments on the show. I'm not sure why they have so many of them, kind of Gossip Girl style or whatever...

Ollie's kid must be like 6 now? Don't think he'll be very important, but definitely a fture plot point. Sarah's leaving was also really sudden and seemed forced. But the finale is building up to be really strong.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah Laurel is kinda unnecessary right now, she may have been a better character to kill off... Eh we'll see how her character develops now she knows Olliver is The Arrow. Really looking forward to see how they fix all this in the finale.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by project1980 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Did everybody see "Ravenger" in the promo for next week?"
    Spoiler:
    You mean Ravager ? Yes I did, I assume it's Isabel doped up on Mirakuru, we'll see how all that turns out...

Anyone else sick of Roy, Sara? Those two really crowd the "secret basement".

3DS Friend Code: 3196 - 6799 - 6143

Spoiler:
    I'm guessing that Sarah will return with the League of Assasins. Hopefully we'll get our Ra's Al Ghul appearance and I'm assuming they'll play the largest part in stopping Slade's army. If the League doesn't come, then Merlyn will most likely play a role in stopping them. Or hopefully both.

I'm pretty sure they stated that "Team Arrow" will not be as cramped as it has been the last few episodes. If the League stuff does happen, I could imagine Sarah going back with them. They still have their whole honor code and I'm sure taking down a Mirikuru army warrants Sarah returning with them. And depending on what happens with Roy he could end up cured of the Mirikuru, live with it and cope, or some inbetween. But I hope we do continue to see Roy as part of the team. I love his training scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'm guessing that Sarah will return with the League of Assasins. Hopefully we'll get our Ra's Al Ghul appearance and I'm assuming they'll play the largest part in stopping Slade's army. If the League doesn't come, then Merlyn will most likely play a role in stopping them. Or hopefully both.

I'm pretty sure they stated that "Team Arrow" will not be as cramped as it has been the last few episodes. If the League stuff does happen, I could imagine Sarah going back with them. They still have their whole honor code and I'm sure taking down a Mirikuru army warrants Sarah returning with them. And depending on what happens with Roy he could end up cured of the Mirikuru, live with it and cope, or some inbetween. But I hope we do continue to see Roy as part of the team. I love his training scenes.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah I'm guessing the League will play a role, but I'm not sure about Ra's Al Ghul making an appearance, but I guess we'll see.
    Finale spoilers:
    Spoiler:
    John Barrowman has been on set filming the finale, so Merlyn will probably play a role in stopping Slade

I hope Roy gets cured, I loved his training scenes

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information