+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1335

Thread: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

Default Re: DC TV Series Thread - Crossovers where heroes SING!

Lex Luthor is coming to Supergirl.
    https://deadline.com/2018/10/supergi...ty-1202485368/

I honestly did not expect to someday get a Superman series but it's beginning to look like Superman-38 will get his own series. If this pans out I could easily see this being the mid-season fill-in for Supergirl. I was honestly hoping the next series would be about Orion and build up to Darkseid but this works out well, too.
    Avatar: Igarashi Kyou (married name: Hasumi Kyou) from the web comic 性転換後、親友と (Seitenka-go. Shin'yuu to) by Eroe (Pixiv; Twitter) | Gender bender is love! Gender bender is life!
    Julie | She/Her | Pansexual

MALKIOR THE DESTROYER KaizokuJinbei's Avatar

https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/10...39c3747d00048a

Alan Tudyk is cast as the Joker in the Harley Quinn animated series.

I really want to see that actually hahaha I love Tudyk
    PSN: Ryuunaga, Nintendo Switch Friend ID: SW-1971-9767-4001, Steam: Malkior7, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464

So yeah....this is happening.

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Diggle just sorta vanished in the last shot of the latest Arrow episode. Sloppy!

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boo View Post
    Diggle just sorta vanished in the last shot of the latest Arrow episode. Sloppy!
    So I wasn't the only one who noticed that.

I had fun with prison.

Decided to check out Titans episode 4 (The Doom Patrol episode). Really like the Doom Patrol. They did a good job showcasing them as a family and the downside of their abilities. Basically, X-men meets The Adams Family. Definitely checking out their spin-off series next year.

As for the Titans themselves, they're not horrible, but I wasn't pulled into their story. Gonna blame that on only watching this episode and baggage from other incarnations.

NNID: jervinnectar

So the crossover starts tonight....

I'll just leave this here

For those who haven't watched Part 3 of elseworlds tonight....this is spoiler tagged.

Spoiler:

Neither great nor bad crossover. The second part was my favorite.

Batwoman is so much the one from the comic that my brain still has trouble processing that it is live action. I have seen costume that is like the one in the comic. But this one is the one from the comic and my mind still can't reconcile the real world with it.
    Spoiler:
    Oliver is so Batman that the idea that Batman existed and precedes Oliver in this world bother me. I would have prefer if he was a recent one like maybe 2-3 years or if it was only Batwoman(with 5-6 years). The confrontation with the monitor is the example of it.

Our urrent Flash should stick to the costume from season 4 but 90s Flash looks great in his costume. He just have the body to actually pull it off. Larger so he fills more.

Batman could exist but put him in supergirl's earth(Batwoman also to have team up from time to time).

Crisis might fuse the world of Kara and Flash so they have crossover for less contrived reasons.

Doom Patrol trailer

Looking forward it. Honestly, I'm not bothered by Cyborg being on the team. Showrunners probably wanted a well-known character there. And, he could always crossover with the Titans or straight up join down the road.

NNID: jervinnectar

First 3 episodes of Young Justice's new season have dropped.

Totally feeling the aster. Great bunch of episodes, and it's easy to see that they're enjoying the lack of Cartoon Network's leash when it comes to censoring guns and blood. Tonally, it goes right into the darker mood from the get go.

Also props to them for having Greg Cipes (who played Beast Boy in both Teen Titans shows) come back as this older version of Gar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

Quote Originally Posted by Md-Martin View Post
    First 3 episodes of Young Justice's new season have dropped.

Totally feeling the aster. Great bunch of episodes, and it's easy to see that they're enjoying the lack of Cartoon Network's leash when it comes to censoring guns and blood. Tonally, it goes right into the darker mood from the get go.

Also props to them for having Greg Cipes (who played Beast Boy in both Teen Titans shows) come back as this older version of Gar.
    Not the only Teen Titans alum in the show. Did you notice who was playing Black Lightning?

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    Not the only Teen Titans alum in the show. Did you notice who was playing Black Lightning?
    Well now looking it up I see it's Kharry who's voicing him. To be honest, I thought it was Phill LaMarr at first.

Though, Kharry has been voicing Aqualad, so he's no stranger to the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey King View Post
    A magical strange Twilight Zone episode where no other education is offered, and the only option is Bill Nye the Science Guy videos

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information