Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 654: GAM

The one..the powerful.. Thatanas's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 654: GAM

Nice, love wednesday's :D

Sanji us pure comedy gold xD

This chapter was awesome!!!! I love the funny crew interactions!!! Can't wait to see which island they will go to in the New World!!! XD XD Can't wait for the next chapter!

Looks like the snake current saved them from facing Smoker right off the bat (too bad ~~~) The "Laboon" scene is sooo sweet and I am going to listen to Bink's Sake again!! Such a sweet song!!

by kamesoul @ LJ

lol, Sanji being charred. Funny and adventurous chapter and the New World is finally reached, too.

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

That felt like a classy chapter. I'd have loved if we had some of those during the first part of FI.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    That felt like a classy chapter. I'd have loved if we had some of those during the first part of FI.
    Hmm.. we actually got quite a few of those, didn't we, with the underwater exploration and visiting the places at Fishman Island?

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

A fantastic chapter because of the OP feeling and the beautiful art.
    Nice work, Oda!

Well we found our answer as to how Luffy and co. would avoid Smoker. I guess traveling in that maelstrom for a bit and then in the Whale's current put them off target for the typical exit point from Fishman Island.
    Let the beat build bitch

LABOOOOON! oh wait wrong whales.
    Oh chopper how could you turn down such an invite

Like smash brothers and other fighting games? Come read my articles at http://www.thefighterscorner.org/

Sanji was peeking into Nami's, thus the charring because of the stones or coal that's used to heat the bath.

Now it's 360 Pound for Zoro slash skill?? For real?? Then with Three Swords Style, it will be.. 1080 Pound??
    Long time no read this kind of chapter! Sure nice and fun :)!

Sanji cracks me up. Are they seriously going to drag that set of fish to their first island?

LOL Usopp the fisherman! Only fisherman I know that can hook a fish with a slingshot. Even if the fish was KO'd the water currents and pressure would interfere with most being able to shoot straight lol Not only did He get it, he got three fish for one hook!
    Funny how Usopp wasn't bothered by the size of the fish, only that it may upturn the ship. Before timeskip he would freak out. He's grown up so well ;)

It was touching with Brook not listening at first that they weren't Laboon, he was emotional over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Igosuki View Post
    Sanji was peeking into Nami's, thus the charring because of the stones or coal that's used to heat the bath.
    No Nami used a lightning attack cuz she noticed them. She even said to Chopper to stay away from the cloud

Lurking since 2007... Nidhoeggr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuchan View Post
    Hmm.. we actually got quite a few of those, didn't we, with the underwater exploration and visiting the places at Fishman Island?
    Yes, we had some of them. But compare this to Jaya and the early parts of Skypeia; a few more of those chapters won't hurt.

Also, am i the only one who thinks that they appeared right next to the island where Urouge met the old woman with the umbrella? The weather is very similar.
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. - Sun Tzu, The Art Of War

Quote Originally Posted by Nidhoeggr View Post
    Yes, we had some of them. But compare this to Jaya and the early parts of Skypeia; a few more of those chapters won't hurt.

Also, am i the only one who thinks that they appeared right next to the island where Urouge met the old woman with the umbrella? The weather is very similar.
    Nope. U'r with me (and maybe all of Op'ers)

Yeaaah buddaaaaay i am in this shit!

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Sanji us pure comedy gold xD
    Cool chapter, highlight was Sanji counting the "crew".

Credits to Chrissie for the signature and Nia for the avatar
    Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information