+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Robin's Devil Fruit

Default Robin's Devil Fruit

I've always been kind of curious as to the details of her devil fruit and her abilities. She can sprout limbs and apparently now clone herself, so could she grow back a limb if it were cut off in battle? Also, is there a reason why she can't use her ability without crossing her arms? I.E when she was stuck in the spider monkey's net, her arms were held above her, and since she didn't use any DF abilities to help herself out, I'm assuming she couldn't without crossing her arms. But we often see her halfheartedly using her abilities while resting her head of her hand as well...

Of course I'm not actually asking you as if you were the writers of the comic xP Just as a topic of discussion.
    Last edited by Pirate Empress Kooh; February 6th, 2012 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Because I can.

the answer is synthetic. zachri's Avatar

Default Re: Robin's Devil Fruit

I have no idea, but she might be able to...
    Last edited by zachri; February 7th, 2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Who the hell let me on my laptop at 8am?

Thou shalt be ended in the name of the League of zachri & the Lawfare arm-y.

Robin would be a lot of fun with all those hands.

Its been stated before that if her sprouted limbs get hurt, or own limbs will get hurt too. Crossing her arms is just for concentration I'm guessing.

I wonder how many clones she can make though? Imagine a whole army of Robins that can sprout gigantic...special body parts *cough*

[QUOTE=zxcv11791;2512393]Its been stated before that if her sprouted limbs get hurt, or own limbs will get hurt too. Crossing her arms is just for concentration I'm guessing.

I agree, I think that crossing her arms IS just for concentration.
    Luffy FTW

I think she just crosses her arms in order to concentrate (as stated above).
    And yes, if her sprouted limbs get hurt she will feel the damage...

I've always wondered though, when her sprouted limbs get damaged, will she feel the pain mentally, physically, or both?

Both. But yeah the arm crossing is just for concentration, although we have seen her without the need to cross her arms a few times so who knows.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

i agree with the concentration thing.
    besides, i dont think she can actually "make" clones of herself. i think she just divided herself into two, in the manga, thats why you saw her being tiny. if she wanted to make 100clones, probably would be little robins spouting everywhere haha how cute xD

I don't think that crossing her arms is for concentration because robin doesn't need to concentrate...It's for being cool and awesome yohohohohoho(not a skull joke though) ... :D I am just kidding, I agree with the concentration stuff

As for sprouting limbs back , i think that she wouldn't do that for ever.. I mean if she loses her arm for example (which I really really really really hope that doesn't happen) she wouldn't be able to have another one for the rest of her life but she could grow one in the same position for a limited time....Now i think about it she can't grow anything ,she can only grow limps that she has ,so she would probably be unable to grow sth that she lost for the rest of her life!!

And I wouldn't like an army of Robin I must confess...!!! :D

Im guessing that if she lost an arm then she wouldn't be able to grow it back as stated above by RoronoaZoro9 but if she still could then it would be temporary as she would probably have to concentration on it 24/7, so if she got hit or something broke her concentration the fake arm would disappear.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information