+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 657: A severed Head

Default Re: Chapter 657: A severed Head

I got the feeling that this is going to be a Thriller Bark 2.0, except that the big bad is stealing body parts instead of shadows. The samurai's arms and torso might now belong to one of the minions.
    Currently playing Brave Frontier.
    PLAYER ID: 8388830458 | IGN: Tygsgg
    Leaders: Duelmex,Michele,Alice,Mega
    Add me guys!

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Well we will see the bird woman hasn't looked like a child either
    Hah, well, the angel/bird woman is something that we shouldn't even try to speculate about. Atleast not yet, I guess.

luffy being hilarious,
    nami being bold and beautiful,
    franky's fucking beam,
    a glimpse of what looks like a harpie!

pretty enjoyable chapter, can't wait for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by SH-Avenger View Post
    Name me some other pirate with a sword that has the power to split apart bodies?
    This. I'd be really surprised if it wasn't Law.

Great chapter. I think there's something in this island that makes people giant. And it's sound like an experiment of a certain Vegapunk

Break next week? Who said it?
    "Let's go to the New World! Yeah!"

So far this arc reminds me strongly of TB:
    -one group discovered the island with the merry 2, the other stayed on the ship
    -weirdos all over the place
    -"a certain man stole my shadow/sliced me apart"
    -"wait, weirdo! Join my crew!"

Still I think the one responsible for the cutting thing is Law. Who else is able to cut a Samurai from Wano?
    IMO once u r trapped in Law's room, it doesn't matter how good your swordsmenship is.
    IDK if Law is also the mastermind behind those mask guys. There r still chances 4 Vegapunk or Magellan (Vegapunk could have used Maggie's poison to develop such a gas. Maggie is full of gas to begin with).
    BTW its interesting that Luffy was able to attach the lower half to his ass and played centaur (greets from Franky!).
    Is there anyone else who thinks that the girl-samurai-lookin WB-commander is from Wano too?

A good start for an arc still. Every chapter throws up more questions instead of answering questions.
    We don't know if the lower half and the head belong to the same man.
    We got no clue why there r effing giant kids in a room made for kids (from what it looks if u look @ the bg).
    From what we know now, Vegapunk is able to transfer DFs into items. And he was able to put Kizaru's laser beams into the PXs, but we don't know if he can copy whole DFs. Know what I mean?
    Sum known Yonkou-theories that have my full support:
    Hidden:
    -BigMam (PIC) is Lola's mom, her initial colour is green
    -Kaidou is Franky's dad, his initial colour is blue
    Here my link to this theory

Quote Originally Posted by icel View Post
    how about you reread them yourself instead?

i'm kind of amazed people still think it's Law.
    And I'm kinda amazed that you still think this was Buggy's doing. Nami only mentioned Buggy because the state of the Samurai reminded her of him.

Cool Re: Chapter 657: A severed Head

A samurai and his son, huh?

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by SH-Avenger View Post
    Name me some other pirate with a sword that has the power to split apart bodies?
    you haven't factored in the timeskip, plus Buggy used daggers between his fingers.

i don't think there would be a clear reference to him, only for it to end up being Law. plus we already know that Buggy was VERY likely made into a shichibukai. (same bat with the invitation for Jinbe brought a letter to Buggy.)

Quote Originally Posted by mickdestroy View Post
    In Oda we thrust.

My Gawd! Is Law a Shichibukai now!?

Oh GOOD LORD! I LOL'D so hard when the head said "It was a trap!" reminded me of certain meme!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinscher View Post
    naruto was WAY MORE KICKASS after the timeskip

i mean to show his badassness, him and sakura managed to get the bell from kakashi. beating pacifista's is so lame compared to that awesomeness

you haven't factored in the timeskip, plus Buggy used daggers between his fingers.

i don't think there would be a clear reference to him, only for it to end up being Law. plus we already know that Buggy was VERY likely made into a shichibukai. (same bat with the invitation for Jinbe brought a letter to Buggy.)
    If Buggy was even able to cut someone WITHOUT making they bleed, then why would we have Law's DF anyway?

Discovered Stowaway

Where is it stated that there will be a break next week? I can't find it.
    Don't take yourself too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajiro View Post
    He attached some random dudes legs to his back so he can imitate a centaur. What would you call that?
    Awesome & Hilarious!

Just a thought here, maybe the warlord has a "puzzle" fruit, it would explain why you can attach this samurai anyway you please.

Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Not a typo. Wano Kuni is literally "Country of Harmony." Wa = peace/harmony/Japan, no = "of" and kuni = "land/country"
    So it's the same thing whether they're saying Land of Wa or Wano Kuni, although perhaps it would be more appropriate to romanize it as Wa no Kuni.

EDIT: ninja'd by Coookie!
    ahh Thanks for clearing that up :D

Those kids... reminds me of Jewelry Bonney's devil fruit power.

Quote Originally Posted by GJardim View Post
    If Buggy even was able to cut someone WITHOUT making they bleed, then why would we have Law's DF anyway?
    If in the case that it was Law, we already have a comment from Oda, through Nami, that says they're similar.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdestroy View Post
    In Oda we thrust.

So Sabo is married to a giant huh?
    Your signature has exceeded the maximum size limit of 100 kb for this forum. Please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Peal View Post
    Just a thought here, maybe the warlord has a "puzzle" fruit, it would explain why you can attach this samurai anyway you please.
    Shichibukai: This reminds me of a "puzzle"
    *points at a person*
    Person: ARGH!

If in the case that it was Law, we already have a comment from Oda, through Nami, that says they're similar.
    That's just Nami saying it's similar, trying to make reason of something. I don't remember her seeing how Law's DF works, if she did, she would say it's like Law's. But she didn't, just so you can remember. http://www.mangareader.net/103-2612-...apter-505.html The crew arrived when they (Luffy, Law and Kid) already defeated the fodder.
    Last edited by GJardim; February 15th, 2012 at 06:54 AM.

Why would Buggy want to split other people like he does with his own body instead of killing them on the spot?

Plus, that "clear reference" pretty much confirms that it wasn't Buggy. Oda is trying to keep the identity of the "mystery cutter" a secret (even if it might be obvious). If it was indeed Buggy, Oda wouldn't have made Nami mention him at all, because it would ruin the "mystery".

Nami's comment is about the Samurai's state, because it (the state) reminds her of Buggy. Her comment is not about the ability that turned the Samurai into that. Law's ability is pretty much turning other people into Buggy, but he has control over them instead.

Do the math.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information