Closed Thread
Page 5 of 500 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto and Bleach II: I don't have the heart to care anymore.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach II: Electric Boogaloo

bleh bankai is just like super saiyan. What was once an epic powerup is just a genereic move now.

Predictions for the next chapter. Mysterious guy kidnaps one of Ichigo's female friends. Ichigo and friends go train and rescue female friend.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    bleh bankai is just like super saiyan. What was once an epic powerup is just a genereic move now.

Predictions for the next chapter. Mysterious guy kidnaps one of Ichigo's female friends. Ichigo and friends go train and rescue female friend.

But we've only seen a few of the many Banki out there. Plus, it's not like each Bankai is exactly the same.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post

But we've only seen a few of the many Banki out there. Plus, it's not like each Bankai is exactly the same.
    Oh. My. Lord. XD

That kid should seek help.

You've probably seen this before but it's completely appropriate.

★ Better signature TBA: Never ★

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Kubo's editor is a raging alcoholic from first attempting to edit Kubo's Gospel.
    Ask yourself this: wouldn't you start drinking if you had to deal with Kubo on a daily basis ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pix View Post
    That kid should seek help.

You've probably seen this before but it's completely appropriate.

http://f.images.memegenerator.net/in...50/9217117.jpghttp://c.images.memegenerator.net/in...50/9217122.jpg
    Hahaha yup so true XD

lol hahaha that video made my day

Well it doesn't seem like much thought is put into the Bankai anymore. Renji's and Ikkaku's Bankai were cool, but after that Gin's bankai was a letdown and soi fong's was just a useless golden bazooka. Though I'm still curious about Urahara's and shunsui's bankai.

Maybe the last two arcs were the result of Aizen's bankai which was never revealed either.

Isn't Bleach written by a comitee now, or was that just the fullbring arc

OH god my neighbour showed me this vid on his BB yesterday, had me in stitches.

Hahaha yup so true XD

lol hahaha that video made my day

Well it doesn't seem like much thought is put into the Bankai anymore. Renji's and Ikkaku's Bankai were cool, but after that Gin's bankai was a letdown and soi fong's was just a useless golden bazooka. Though I'm still curious about Urahara's and shunsui's bankai.

Maybe the last two arcs were the result of Aizen's bankai which was never revealed either.

I couldn't even tell you what Gin's Bankai was. I was still fuming over Tousen turning into a insect...I'm annoyed that I had once praised Kubo in having a black male character that didn't look competely warped. Although he did make him blind >_<. This was also still back before he revealed Tousen's old hair, Love, and the Arrancar...

But at any rate. I just wanted to see what Yumichika's bankai would be. And what Yoroichi's weapon would be in general. And Yachiru...Wait...do I only care about character's with Y names? lol. Oh wait Kenpachi's too.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Isn't Bleach written by a comitee now, or was that just the fullbring arc
    You know, a comitee usualy implies people actualy get together and......work on stuff.

The FB arc felt more like it was written by several different people who didn't care what the others were writing. But then again, that's Kubo ignoring what Kubo wrote, because Kubo got a better idea then Kubo.

Who's that dude on the cover?

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    I think it's Rukia.

And I love how the cover implies she had any sort of prominence in the Fullbring arc. Only way to be even less acurate would be to put Chad on the cover.

Do not watch this at work!
    Everything's Eventual...

I just wish Kubo would just develop the characters he has now instead of making up random lookalikes that only last a few chapters before disappearing into obscurity. The two new shingami he introduced look like Rukia wannabes.

I couldn't even tell you what Gin's Bankai was. I was still fuming over Tousen turning into a insect...I'm annoyed that I had once praised Kubo in having a black male character that didn't look competely warped. Although he did make him blind >_<. This was also still back before he revealed Tousen's old hair, Love, and the Arrancar...

But at any rate. I just wanted to see what Yumichika's bankai would be. And what Yoroichi's weapon would be in general. And Yachiru...Wait...do I only care about character's with Y names? lol. Oh wait Kenpachi's too.
    Ugh yea he could of handled Tosen better. I was fine with his hollow mask it looked kind of slick, but that insect form was horrible.

Yes Yachiru needs more time in the light wonder if she fights yoda style.

Gin's reason for defecting to Aizen was flaky at best, and I really didn't understand the reason for the fullbringers.

I think I am starting to believe super sayans are real.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    And I love how the cover implies she had any sort of prominence in the Fullbring arc. Only way to be even less acurate would be to put Chad on the cover.
    For an arc, as Kubo claims, centered around Chad, you'd expect him to have at least one cover.

Then again, Kubo said that the next arc after arrancar would be about Ichigo and Isshin. Kubo says a lot of stuff he doesn't really mean.

Don't hate on that guy! Super Saiyan's are real I tell's ya! We can all be one! I believe! I believe!!!~~~~
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

Ahahahahaa rehab please

Quote Originally Posted by Silverblade View Post
    I think I am starting to believe super sayans are real.

For an arc, as Kubo claims, centered around Chad, you'd expect him to have at least one cover.

Then again, Kubo said that the next arc after arrancar would be about Ichigo and Isshin. Kubo says a lot of stuff he doesn't really mean.
    Oh he means it. But then he forgets it and gets some new "cool" idea and goes with that instead. I'd realy be surprised if this was, in fact, the last arc. Would be the ultimate achievement of Kubo's career.

Kubo:"This is the final arc ! Conclusion ! Tying up loose ends ! Pretending I know what I'm doing !"

Arc ends, Bleach continues.

Kubo:".....:What ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
    Byakuya's older brother.

Closed Thread

Thread Information