Closed Thread
Page 71 of 500 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 10000

Thread: Naruto and Bleach II: I don't have the heart to care anymore.

Default Re: Naruto and Bleach II: Casualties? What casualties?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Spoiler:
    Great chapter as usual. Choji enlarging his eyes was great.
    Haha Jet Lee XD A reference to jet pistol lol? I love this series, can't wait to see the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gliblord View Post
    Mayuri's bankai always weirds me out when I hear it. I really need them to fully explain their sword spirits and why they look they way they do.

~My Harem, S-Rank~

These Rock Lee chapters are the proof the wasted potential. Seriously Kishi, how do you f*** that up ?

Imagine how freaking awesome a Lee vs Neji remacth would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by zxcv11791 View Post
    Haha Jet Lee XD A reference to jet pistol lol? I love this series, can't wait to see the anime.
    Or it could be just a Jet Li reference you know...
    eaf4e9

The anime ending has to be a big shocker to Kubo.

By the way, I think we can finally say it is confirmed its ending. The director confirmed it officially in an official magazine and said the anime will have a "special ending showing how the SS captains feel about Ichigo" or something like that.

Reading that, the only thing on my mind was exactly what you said in the end: "have fun with Tsukishima Ichigo".

I realized I forgot to bitch about Orihime, Ishida, and Chad not appearing, but then I realized that makes sense, since if they all forgot about everything that happened after Rukia showed up, then Chad and Orihime would forget they even had powers to begin with, and Ishida would forget that Ichigo is a shinigami.

Although that does raise the question of why Ichigo didn't gasp in terror at the talking plushy lion before the memory of Rukia snapped back

How many Bleach movies are there? Is Fade to Black the most recent one? I assume they are done making Bleach movies unless they decide to make a movie out of this final arc they are not animating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

There's one more, the one written by Kubo after someone reminded him of the concept of Hell from like chapter 12

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh, it was actually written by someone else, it's just that Kubo personally oversaw the production of Movie 4. I don't know what that means if not writing.
    Last edited by Gliblord; March 19th, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

Awesome job.

Hitsugaya also attacks Ichigo, probably because Hitsugaya has a stick up his ass so huge people wonder which end of him pee comes out of.
    If even Byakuya, who's got all the emotional intuitiveness of an empty salt shaker, can grasp that Ichigo might not have evil intentions, then Renji, whose mind must be screaming "RUKIA" from underneath the thick layer of blubber that comprises his frontal cortex, is extra dumb.
    ....How do you come up with these hiliarous lines? It's your mastery of sarcasm and blunt cynicism that always makes me enjoy your reviews.

2014 Tournament Picks: Jinbei, Bartolomeo, Nami, Hancock, Fujitora, Caesar. Vivi
    3DS Friend Code: 2294-4465-2602 / NNID: MetaDash
    (thanks to Shuhan and Hiroy for Dash pic)

There's one more, the one written by Kubo after someone reminded him of the concept of Hell from like chapter 12

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._into_Hell.png

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh, it was actually written by someone else, it's just that Kubo personally oversaw the production of Movie 4. I don't know what that means if not writing.
    For any other mangaka it would be supervising the production to make sure the villains of the movie don't get stuff he himself plans to use, are far too removed from the standard in-universe power system and that his characters act more or less in character, maybe even giving the movie one or two new, villain-targeted moves.

In Kubo's case, it was probably to ensure there's enough Aizen faces.

It means that he gets more credit for this movie than he normally would. More easy money.
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Sâuza View Post
    Or it could be just a Jet Li reference you know...
    That is quite obvious, but he was probably wondering where the "jet" came from to form the reference.

I realized I forgot to bitch about Orihime, Ishida, and Chad not appearing, but then I realized that makes sense, since if they all forgot about everything that happened after Rukia showed up, then Chad and Orihime would forget they even had powers to begin with, and Ishida would forget that Ichigo is a shinigami.

Although that does raise the question of why Ichigo didn't gasp in terror at the talking plushy lion before the memory of Rukia snapped back
    Fictional works of Bleach caliber should just stay the fuck away from "time line alteration" stuff, or anything involving too much causality.

Anyway, while it is the privilege of manga authors to disregard the existence of non-canon ideas and write their own, definitive versions, it's pretty sad when the canon one turns out to be worse.
    Then again, it's hard to get more out of character than WHHAAAAT THE VILLAIN SCREWS WITH PEOPLES PASTS OHMIGOD I BETTER PISS MY PANTS AND ABANDON MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS WITH HIM AND THEN RUN AROUND LIKE A HEADLESS CHICKEN BEFORE FINALLY BECOMING A HOMICIDAL PSYCHOPATH

Why do I get the feeling that the plot of that movie came about because they were actively looking for ways to keep Orihime/Chad/Uryu out of the story?

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    Fictional works of Bleach caliber should just stay the fuck away from "time line alteration" stuff, or anything involving too much causality.
    No time line warping here. Everything that happened, happened--it's just that everyone forgot about it.

For example, Renji forgot he had bankai, but he still could unleash it without any trouble once he accepted it.

But then again you have stuff like the whole Aizen defection shebang not being noticed, and Ichigo not minding Kon. And what of all the souls Rukia sent to SS? Are they suddenly just completely nonplussed as to why they're there? I haven't seen the movie so I may be wrong, but theres just so much stuff that get affected when you tamper with memories like that.

Here's the English trailer for the movie. Maybe it can shed some (maybe) light on a few things:

Don't Dream It, Be It.

Spoiler:
    I found this Amusing

Quote Originally Posted by The Daz View Post
    And what of all the souls Rukia sent to SS? Are they suddenly just completely nonplussed as to why they're there?
    I imagine they'd think "I was sent to Soul Society by some shinigami." I get what you're saying, though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information