+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 104 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Black And White 2

Default Re: Pokemon BW Sequal

the show the announcement will be in is starting in half an hour for anyone who cares

I don't even know how to watch it. It's Japan only yes?

PSN: Ryuunaga
    , Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

Apparently they've somewhat revealed a new Kyurem forms.. Electric and Fire.

http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

If it's true then I'm guessing the new game will be based around them, similar to Giratina
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

Brook Fan

Yes, it's a show on Japanese Television(on TV Tokyo). But for those who do watch it, the show is an hour long and the reveal will probably be at the end.
    1st 3DS FC: 2766-8705-0406

2nd 3DS FC: 1504-7097-7100

Spoiler:

Those forms of Kyurem seem to resemble Reshiram and Zekrom.

Meloetta is meh nothing special to me.
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; February 25th, 2012 at 03:32 PM.

, Wii U: Sagittarius (or try Corey), Steam: Sagittarius, 3DS FC: 4167-5777-1464 (Friend me on any of them)

Seems to heavily support the theory that Kyurem is the left over body of the the original dragon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom

Also 3rd game being pokemon gray centered around Kyurem was really obvious from the moment kyurem was first seen

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Seems to heavily support the theory that Kyurem is the left over body of the the original dragon that split into Reshiram and Zekrom

Also 3rd game being pokemon gray centered around Kyurem was really obvious from the moment kyurem was first seen
    Not to me. Honestly the only time I felt a pokemon was obvious as the third installment pokemon was Rayquaza.

If Kyurem being the empty body of the dragon that split into Zekrom and Reshiram and if Grey is confirmed and is centered around Kyurem the story would change decently. B and W was about Team Plasma "freeing pokemon from their slave drivers(trainers)" using Zekrom or Reshiram. How would Kyurem fit in? only thing I could think is Team Plasma with the same goal but they try to combine Zekrom and Reshiram with the empty body (Kyurem) to revive the dragon that formed Unova.

With that said I would like to see them make the dragon Zekrom and Reshiram combine to make as a pokemon you can get.
    Last edited by KaizokuJinbei; February 25th, 2012 at 04:01 PM.

You seriously didn't notice that the was a third similar looking GRAY dragon? Because based on the version names alone Gray was a pretty obvious third version title, and then we got a Pokemon that fit the role perfectly

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

New game is for 3ds

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Games are Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2, so its actually 2 new games I guess. Out in june in japan

Black 2 and White 2, with what looks like Kyurem fusing with Reshiram and/or Zekrom? Aw yeah.
    [ Twitter | deviantART | FanFic: DragonBall GT: Revised | My YouTube ]
    3DS FC: 1504 - 5800 - 6358 // NNID: KaboomKrusader // PSN: KaboomKrusader // Steam: KaboomKrusader

Wait its actually for normal ds noth 3ds. Bummer

Default Re: Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

@Aaron no I didn't looks like his color didn't matter.

Wow no Grey version against all odds but hey no immidiate complaints here.

Looking forward to it.

Yeah, was really not expecting 2 extra versions. That was pretty surprising. Wonder what new features they'll have

I'm.. I'm not sure if these new fused forms look like pokemon critters anymore, but they're still something alright.

Spoiler:

Guess I'll be going with Black 2 as, like almost everyone else, I bought White earlier. Not sure if I like the idea of naming the games Black & White 2 instead of just making one new game and stylishly christening it "Grey" though. It just doesn't feel quite right.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Based on a different picture we got, I think they're colors actually correspond properly to their version this time

DS? Really..? They could have gotten a lot more 3DS sales from Pokemon.

Although, I guess they're waiting until a real new Gen to bring the main series to the 3DS.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

Quote Originally Posted by Aaronrules380 View Post
    Wait its actually for normal ds noth 3ds. Bummer
    Best news in this thread so far.

From a business and connectivity standpoint, the 3DS isn't getting an exclusive gen in a looong time.

aborted shit wizard GuetaMinute's Avatar

Yeah and apparently it's part of a trilogy.

Massive milkage. Not that there's anything wrong with it but come on.. the pokemon don't even look like pokemon anymore.
    This was a stupid sig anyway

Quote Originally Posted by MarcelloF View Post
    DS? Really..? They could have gotten a lot more 3DS sales from Pokemon.

Although, I guess they're waiting until a real new Gen to bring the main series to the 3DS.
    Yeah they opted for the safer DS route, which I think is actually a good choice for now. Most of us casual gamers haven't gotten our hands on the fairly expensive 3DS as of yet -- people are still waiting for the prices to come down a bit -- and demanding a change in hardware just for this one sequel wouldn't have been all that sensible. Not everyone would have bought the newer handheld just because they need to have yet another similar Pokémon experience with a slightly rehashed story.

I'm betting the next generation OR the assumed R/S remakes are going to be 3DS only. It would make much more sense. Nintendo needs a new flagship game for their new console or it won't sell.

Oh well, as long as I get to keep playing these games on my trusty old DS that still has the oh-so-lovely GBA slot built in, I have no complaints. Best news I've heard in a while.
    In Loving Memory of Toraish, Rex Avium: http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=40786 | 3DS Friend Code: 3196-4274-7836

Holy holocaust Batman!

Bulbanews's twitter is constantly updating right now with news on this. As you guys have mentioned it's for the DS but seems to have certain upgrades with the 3DS. They also SPECULATE that it may be a direct sequel to the plot, rather than a remake like most 3rd versions.
    Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    Well do you really think Trojan Condoms needs 12 year-olds that are up really late to see their commercials?
    Quote Originally Posted by Buuhan1 View Post
    Yes, in fact I do. These brats today don't wait anymore.

aborted shit wizard GuetaMinute's Avatar

I just heard it was part of a trilogy and this one will be a direct sequel and not a remake.. so yeah, a remake wouldn't make much sense, considering the title as well.
    This was a stupid sig anyway

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information