+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangan Ronpa (Translated VN via SA) [Spoilers through DRV3]

Default Re: Dangan Ronpa (Translated VN via SA)

Quote Originally Posted by Schwerer Gustav View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'd go more with plan b. Holy and I have some pretty good theories about who will make it to the end, and Hagakure (psychic dude) is one of them.
    Spoiler:

I'm sure plan b might be closer, but it's still stupid to believe she could drag Yamada down the stairs. I mean... seriously?

Then again, it's just as believable as Leon actually being a great baseball player as lanky as he is.

if you want to check out my game progress: http://soggybreadgm.tumblr.com/

And the updates just keep coming and coming! Daaaaaagaaaaan Ronnnnpaaaaa 58!

Spoiler:
    I give up Holy is a fucking genius at this game. Two murders for the price of one.

Ughhhh I knew that would happen(well I hoped not at least since my last theory didn't count on this)

Okay theory time

Spoiler:
    With the actions of Celes in this update I actually think its really possible Ishimaru was dead before this whole robot thing.
    My theory is that Celes controlled Yamada to kill Ishimaru(she probably has Alter-Ego, or said to Yamada that she had it, to control him) and the whole Justice robot was planned to use as a alibi for her and Yamada.
    She would, of course, betray him and, in true gambler style, kill two people without any danger of her dying, of course if the others found out about her role in this it would be troublesome, but its one small risk she must take.....

Now here is where Celes plan failed.........after Yamada killed Ishimaru someone took the murder weapon(the hammer) and used it to kill Yamada latter while he was alone, and since Celes is involved(the murderer knows this im sure) she is in trouble because if people find out that she was involved in the Ishimaru's murder, her being involved in Yamada's is really high........a perfect change for our secret murder.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Oh and im sorry Gustav but....

Spoiler:
    Asahina will probably snap next, say goodbye to her.
    Last edited by IceBorg; April 14th, 2012 at 10:25 AM.

Spoiler:
    Well...double murder. Is it possible there are two culprits who worked together in order to cover eachother's tracks?

Whatever happens, I'm sad to see Ishimaru go. I always liked him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    Oh and im sorry Gustav but....

Spoiler:
    Asahina will probably snap next, say goodbye to her.
    Spoiler:
    Asahina is in it to win it I will refute this to my grave.

Update time!!!!!!!

Oh and I will give up with the theories for now, I have no clue what is going on

Spoiler:
    Maybe Yamada isn't really dead? That is the only thing that I got out of this.

Oh if I remember right there is one more hammer to be used, I hope it won't be!!
    Last edited by IceBorg; April 15th, 2012 at 12:42 PM.

Hm hm hm, we have a real fun mystery this time around. Chapter 3 really IS kicking things into high gear. :3

Spoiler:
    Going by the logic of this game, and all games like this, if everyone is already narrowing their suspicion down to Hagakure then he obviously didn't do it. Unless... he did! What a twist <3

I personally think... Yamada or Ishimaru one of them isn't dead. Both bodies were discovered simultaneously but all Monobear said is that we're moving into the investigation phase, and that there'd be punishment for a triple killing. He's never explicitly said we have two murders racked up already.

Hm hm hm, we have a real fun mystery this time around. Chapter 3 really IS kicking things into high gear. :3

Spoiler:
    Going by the logic of this game, and all games like this, if everyone is already narrowing their suspicion down to Hagakure then he obviously didn't do it. Unless... he did! What a twist <3

I personally think... Yamada or Ishimaru one of them isn't dead. Both bodies were discovered simultaneously but all Monobear said is that we're moving into the investigation phase, and that there'd be punishment for a triple killing. He's never explicitly said we have two murders racked up already.
    Spoiler:
    If you check the scene where Ishimaru's body was, it has wheels marks, while Yamada's doesn't, if one of then isn't dead, im pretty sure its going to be Yamada.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBorg View Post
    Spoiler:
    If you check the scene where Ishimaru's body was, it has wheels marks, while Yamada's doesn't, if one of then isn't dead, im pretty sure its going to be Yamada.
    Spoiler:
    I think you have that mixed up. If Yamada is dead then wouldn't his scene have some sort of tracks or indication of being dragged away? I think whoever isn't dead would just get up and leave a normal blood stain while whoever is truly dead would have to be dragged or moved away somehow, such as Ishimaru's puddle indicates.

So many new updates!!

Spoiler:
    I've just noticed something. What is that blue thing near Fukawa?

It looks like some sort of dolly used for moving heavy boxes. It has two front wheels, but it's hard to tell from the screenshot... It would make sense that this dolly was in the supply room filled with big boxes.

And then, after Ishimaru's body got 'spirited' away... It's gone!

Could this explain where the tracks came from? Was the culprit not strong enough to lift the body, or were they pressed for time? Could the body still be on the same floor? Hmm.

Last edited by starshock12; April 15th, 2012 at 01:30 PM.

Spoiler:
    AHAHA STARSHOCK YOU ARE A GENIUS. Investigation Phase is where it always gets fun. :)

Spoiler:
    I think you have that mixed up. If Yamada is dead then wouldn't his scene have some sort of tracks or indication of being dragged away? I think whoever isn't dead would just get up and leave a normal blood stain while whoever is truly dead would have to be dragged or moved away somehow, such as Ishimaru's puddle indicates.
    Spoiler:
    No I was talking about Yamada still being alive, sorry for the confusion.

But yes startshock got it!!!!!!

I still have my theory that Celes is involved in this, she really didn't want no one in that room(probably for Yamada to get out)

Spoiler:
    I honestly can't wait for the investigations to commence, but who knows how that will even work this time around. There is no body to examine, and I doubt that anybody even noticed the possible use of a dolly before it disappeared along with Ishimaru (... well, maybe Togami will prove me wrong, that glorious bastard).
    Monokuma hasn't been willing (or just forgot) to give everyone the Monobear file(s), too. The heck is going on!

Only time will tell, I'm guessing? I really can't wait for the next update.

Hmmmmm I have been thinking and I came up with a question:
    Spoiler:
    Can people enter a person's room when that person is dead?(If the room is locked of course)

If not, if Yamada is really alive he can simple hide himself and the body in his room and no one will find him.
    Well, but knowing our bear it must be same as the cards and a body isn't a person so you can enter(but maybe the characters won't know that and will think that you can't enter ever)

Bah I said I will stop with the theories for now, but I can't, maybe next update Hagakure or Kirigiri will be found dead and this will become a mess.

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

So I just saw someone mention this on the SA thread and wow I can't believe I didn't see this:

Spoiler:
    If this goes on... well all end up dead.
    Hes going to kill the rest of us just like he killed them...

Now go read the new update and try to guess what is wrong with this, and we are closer to the truth
    Last edited by IceBorg; April 15th, 2012 at 04:31 PM.

ahaha, so Celes thinks she's slick. But there's an easy to spot mistake! (I'm just trying to sound competent).
    This is starting to make even more sense now with this development.

Spoiler:

I thought it was strange that Celes could carry Yamada down stairs, and Yamada's scream. But with the blood puddles of the "moved bodies" it became clear.

Yamada isn't dead. He's a very competent artist, so making fake blood shouldn't be a problem for him. Yamada helped Celes murder Ishida! Yamada has the strength to move Ishimaru's body.

That announcement was for Ishimaru.

Justice Robo is simply a red herring.

Game. Set. Match.

Spoiler:

Good bye Celes, it's been fun. :(

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Game. Set. Match.

Spoiler:

Good bye Celes, it's been fun. :(

Spoiler:
    At first I was thinking that it was Yamada that killed Ishimaru, but yeah now im with Celes being the one, it makes more sense.

I think the major problem of the trial, after the characters find out what happened, will be deciding who really killed Ishimaru. I bet Celes told Yamada that she has the computer (she may or not have it really, all she needs is Yamada's help) and knowing him he would rather die than let Celes destroy the computer, so he will say that he was the one that killed Ishimaru and unless there is a huge clue in Ishimaru's body or someone slips up, it will be hard to really know who killed him.

Spoiler:

The only reason I'm hell bent on Celes is because she has the most motivation at this point.

She's known for doing whatever it takes to win big. That money to her is probably just a huge gamble and she can't resist it.

She's already setting up to frame poor Yamada, the only difference is unlike Sayaka, her heart really is in it.

Spoiler:
    The problem with "yamada is alive" is that Monokuma sounded the alert when three of them beheld his dead body. Shouldn't that be a guarantee that it was an actual corpse? Then again, he didn't make any announcement when three people found Ishida's body, so I don't know if his "pronouncement of death" is really reliable.

anyway, assuming Yamada is still alive, and Celes killed Ishida, I predict that she will take the opportunity to kill another person, while everyone is assuming they'll be safe, because of the only-2-murders rule. However, she expressed worry that "he'll kill us all", which makes it seem like she hadn't even thought of said rule. On the other hand, perhaps that was a statement intended to make her only look like she hadn't thought of that, and to paint herself as a worried bystander rather than the culprit.

urgh, I want to assume everything is a red herring, so I feel like I'm overthinking this and taking actual clues the wrong way...

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Bad_Lith View Post
    Spoiler:
    The problem with "yamada is alive" is that Monokuma sounded the alert when three of them beheld his dead body. Shouldn't that be a guarantee that it was an actual corpse? Then again, he didn't make any announcement when three people found Ishida's body, so I don't know if his "pronouncement of death" is really reliable.

anyway, assuming Yamada is still alive, and Celes killed Ishida, I predict that she will take the opportunity to kill another person, while everyone is assuming they'll be safe, because of the only-2-murders rule. However, she expressed worry that "he'll kill us all", which makes it seem like she hadn't even thought of said rule. On the other hand, perhaps that was a statement intended to make her only look like she hadn't thought of that, and to paint herself as a worried bystander rather than the culprit.

urgh, I want to assume everything is a red herring, so I feel like I'm overthinking this and taking actual clues the wrong way...
    Aha but that's the trick see:

Spoiler:

Notice.. there were already 3 people at Ishimaru's corpse when Naegi got there. 3 people.

Monobear announces a death when three people see the corpse right? The explanation is simple, both parties got to the bodies around the same time, hence why one party thought only Ishimaru was murdered and one party thought only Yamada was murdered.

I don't know if Celes planned that with the redirecting, or she just got lucky. But hot damn.

Quote Originally Posted by pyromonki View Post
    Aha but that's the trick see:

Spoiler:

Notice.. there were already 3 people at Ishimaru's corpse when Naegi got there. 3 people.

Monobear announces a death when three people see the corpse right? The explanation is simple, both parties got to the bodies around the same time, hence why one party thought only Ishimaru was murdered and one party thought only Yamada was murdered.

I don't know if Celes planned that with the redirecting, or she just got lucky. But hot damn.

Spoiler:
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. Monobear hasn't explicitly said who's dead nor has he said we're actually on the precipice of a triple murder, just that he'd punish if it happened. Both bodies were discovered at relatively the same time and all he announced was that it's Investigation phase now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information