+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

aw look at Nami being all motherely.

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Anybody's up for a pointless theory based on a likely irrelevant detail?

He was ashamed for two different reasons: one for not dying like a true warrior and the other for being hit by a woman. There's no connection between the two occasions besides the Samurai's male pride.
    Really cool find, it could just be a coincidence though.

Well not much happened. Obviously, this is all a buildup to the action.

I kinda like that Sanji doesn't always follow Nami's orders blindely.

The kids could serve as a plot device to prevent the G5 marines to pursue the straw hats directly.

Hmmm.... CC, or Charollete's Candy, Or Candy Cane, they're all mythical creatures, Big Mom has had a shit load of weird creatures, and her fodder characters have been called monsters by others, makes me think she took this base after the aokiji akainu fight, idk how she makes mythical creatures but that's my guess, this master guy is just her lackey

and for the record people they do not call there master M in shonen jump alpha that was probably a shitty translation on whoever did that

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

I smell a friggin awesome conspiracy goin down here haha. So many things happening; its like Oda is just unloading ideas he's been holding in for so long.

Looks like smoker is gonna get credit for rescuing these kids and capturing whoever the master is even tho its the SHs doing it. Just like Alabasta.

Probably the same as Garp was to Roger.

i have a feeling this is dofla's work.. the one they call master rite now.
    if there's a villain that need to show up already, it's him..
    though there would be change of business if its really him.. let's see.. someone related to vegapunk in world gov..?? :/

Quote Originally Posted by kirei_lanford View Post
    i have a feeling this is dofla's work.. the one they call master rite now.
    if there's a villain that need to show up already, it's him..
    though there would be change of business if its really him.. let's see.. someone related to vegapunk in world gov..?? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post
    Hmmm.... CC, or Charollete's Candy, Or Candy Cane, they're all mythical creatures, Big Mom has had a shit load of weird creatures, and her fodder characters have been called monsters by others, makes me think she took this base after the aokiji akainu fight, idk how she makes mythical creatures but that's my guess, this master guy is just her lackey

and for the record people they do not call there master M in shonen jump alpha that was probably a shitty translation on whoever did that
    Or like I said Big Mom could have a say in it, like the Barouque works saga right when we got to the grandline maybe we have a saga for Big MoM right when we get to the new world, all her fantasy elements are here

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

smoker will easely stop the gas attack against his crew

Lots to take in.... but i say it's fairly obvious what we know...

Doflamingo was the person talking to the angel. All the animal/people fusions are creations of Law who has the same Jolly Roger as Doflamingo so it makes sense he works for him... Doflamingo is a schihibukai... the only thing we do not know is what the kids involvement are, and what exactly all the people are trying to do with the captured pirates.

Also is Biscuit a person or just the name for a room.. hmm..

Also Vegapunk is a old man. That bit of information fascinates me. :3 i dunno why. and i really like how the islands weather was changed from a battle so epic.. haha man Oda amazes me sometimes.

Edit - Anyways its fairly obvious who we are dealing with now. A inconsistancy might be that.... Law knew about Brook being on Luffy's crew... leaving him on the boat could be a inconsistency if this is Law and his crew we are really dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by andre View Post
    I love the new Strong Right!
    agreed. it's so badass.

Quote Originally Posted by otnira View Post
    then, how about "cc" that Usopp mentioned about the Den Den Mushi?
    Any idea what it is? Reminds me of Dragon Ball┤s RR <Red Ribbon>

You go with the more obscure Red Ribbon instead of the super obvious "Capsule Corp"?

Naturally....I'm wondering who "Biscuit" is.

So the Straw Hats managed to escape their imprisonment with the children......I'm finding myself more and more curious to see who, what, and where these children came from. Are they the offspring of Giants or a result of Vegapunk's chemical experiments? And I want to see who this "master" is.

But I feel kinda foolish for not suspecting the reason for the different weather patterns on the island.....it's a long term cause by Akainu's and Aokiji's battle. Must've been an intense fight.....think we'll get a flashback?

Luffy manages to take down a centaur; what doesn't this island have? I can't wait for Smoker and his group to inevitably get mixed up here.....although, I'm glad to see Brook's well and okay.

3rd Degree Black Beard RomanceDawn's Avatar

I hope the 2 guys behind Smoker with somewhat interesting designs are actually named characters. I don't see how Smoker and Tashigi will be able to handle 9 Straw Hat pirates.

There very well could be something more behind the name biscuits, but that sounds like a natural nick name for children and nothing more. Some have already pointed it out before, but "the little dumplings" or "caterpillar room" are very good examples.

Maybe it's just a southern thing i'm used to.

Edit:
    Oh and now that we see that Peronah has been included in the cover stories I bet we can expect Shaboady as well and possibly all the mentors the Straw Hat's had in the past 2 years. I just want the Straw Hat's to get a hold of one of these news papers! But I doubt one was delivered to Punk Hazard if the general consensus is that it is abandoned.

Last thing, Sanji's attack on that guard. It looks like it went through him... Could it be Sanji's first long range attack? Still though Sanji did get right in his face to do it, it's just it clearly traveled through him, hmm. Looks like a pillar of fire through the guy. Or maybe that is just what happens when he makes contact but only at close range.

Edit again: Looking again it may just be smoke. But if the guy is flying back like that smoke coming from behind him like that wouldn't make sense.
    Last edited by RomanceDawn; February 29th, 2012 at 03:24 PM.
    I want to believe. I Ridley want to believe.

NNID: RomanceDawn

Pokemon Y: WUSHU 0044 2811 9045

Another amazing chapter! (Still baffled when someone says "Not much happened" when it full of new info and mysteries.) The Master making an appearance was completely unexpected, what the hell is that?

People who are annoyed by mangareader (page 10 not loading, lame rage comic), go to mangastream.to ! It's much better.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.french View Post
    I found it interesting that the island still is "reacting" to the enormous battle Aokiji and Akainu had two years ago. I wonder if something similar will happen when Luffy starts to fight top tiered fighters near the end.
    Of course... An entire island of Rubber! Nami could charge people money to bounce on the giant trampoline!! Genius Oda, genius...

Also, geez, what's with all the Sanji hate? It was just a gag. You people take this manga way too seriously...

Read the chapter! Pretty awesome!

Well at last we now know what happened to the island. Not too surprising though.
    ****THE NICO ROBIN: ROKUSHIKI PROJECT****
    Go here for the project and here for the thread! (UPDATE 10/6/14)
    ****THE HUAQUANDAO STYLE PROJECT***
    Go here or here (UPDATE 05/10/14)
    My Shadow Blossom fanfic (Ch.4 is UP!)

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
    Lots to take in.... but i say it's fairly obvious what we know...

Doflamingo was the person talking to the angel. All the animal/people fusions are creations of Law who has the same Jolly Roger as Doflamingo so it makes sense he works for him... Doflamingo is a schihibukai... the only thing we do not know is what the kids involvement are, and what exactly all the people are trying to do with the captured pirates.

Also is Biscuit a person or just the name for a room.. hmm..

Also Vegapunk is a old man. That bit of information fascinates me. :3 i dunno why. and i really like how the islands weather was changed from a battle so epic.. haha man Oda amazes me sometimes.

Edit - Anyways its fairly obvious who we are dealing with now. A inconsistancy might be that.... Law knew about Brook being on Luffy's crew... leaving him on the boat could be a inconsistency if this is Law and his crew we are really dealing with.

agreed. it's so badass.
    You gotta remember that, while Dofla and Law both share the same Smilie Jolly Roger, Doflamingo's flag has a forbidden sign around it while Law's doesn't. This could imply that they actually have completely opposite ideals.

At first, I'm sure that "Biscuits Room" is just a name for a room. But people started asking who Biscuit is. It doesn't say "Biscuit's Room". Maybe biscuit as in cookie because its where the children are. lol

Obviously these giant or abnormal sized children are the side effect of the 'poisonous matter' that Smoker mentioned. And the Samurai's kid were kidnapped because they thought he's one of the 'poisoned' kids coz of its extra large body.

Meh~ Its more fun when obvious stuff don't turn up to be the way you opt it would be.

And Law working for Doflamingo?? That's impossibruu~

Well the Akainu vs Aokiji theory has been proven. I really like what Oda is doing for the new world. There is tiny character development in some sentences. Before you know it we'll here franky start saying -don more. The way sanji dislikes kids is just like how Zeff didn't "like" Sanji when he was around. Same for nami and how she wants to help children in need, I believe Bellemere used all of her money to save two children that didnt even belong to her, plus as a hopeless marine on the battlefield she rescued Nami.
    This really hypes me up for when Luffy meets Shanks, Usopp meets Yasopp, and even when Robin re-unites with her hopefully not dead mother. Oda is trying to show how the characters devloped to be like their role models. I'm not sure if Miwhawk or Zoro's sensei were more influential in his lifethough, I mean shoot we don't even know his sensei's name. Maybe bits about him will be revealed just like on Alabasta
    Will someone tell me how to make a signature already? UGH!

The children are Big Mom's or someone else snacks.

There are three ships docked at that facility, good chance we'll be seeing other pirate crews. If that's the place nami and co are, then theyll run into said pirates.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information