+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 391

Thread: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

  1. #321

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    What if.. all these kids are here because they all have King's Haki/Disposition? And they're trying to distill it. Or something.
    They are really strong babies.. giant babies, samurai babies..

    --> I have no real reason to think the King's Haki thing.
    1. If they have King's Haki, their parents are probably really strong.
    2. If their parents are really strong, they wouldn't have gotten tricked so hard by these guys.

    Also, I'm sure someone else noticed/thinks this but Law and Buggy's Devil Fruits seem completely complementary. Buggy, within an area, can split himself. Law, within an area, can split others.
    Last edited by nanly; March 4th, 2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: More
    Hey everyone! I have a One Piece Theory website, onepeacetheory.com
    It's not awesome or anything but I think it's worth checking out :)

  2. #322
    Just as planned choperman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Right Behind you! MWHAHAHA

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    Was thinking the same. It seems that we witnessed only a fraction of an Admirals power during Marine Ford, with them trying to not kill their own subordinates (same goes for Whitebeard).
    Yeah I think every top tier tones his fight down when subordinates are on the island, it was pretty much confirmed that WB was going to easily destroy the island when his crew and allies got away, I'm not even sure if we saw 1/12 of his real power, if he's capable of destroying the world then him and roger probably really need to limit themselves

    similarly ace and blackbeard easily destroyed an island in their final attack, and now aokiji and akainu cause this

    I think it's safe to say top tier can destroy (kill all inhabitants of a normal island

    Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

  3. #323

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by YouDNewb View Post
    They don't have to fit on the Sunny because Smokey's there now. And who cares how they are going to survive the weather, what about Luffy's group who are all stripped down, how are they going to survive the Aokiji side?
    How can i argue against this logic,
    Firstly Nobody has a clue smoker is chasing them so thats completely invalid, unless they gained psychic abilitys.
    ''Who cares how they are going to survive the weather'' are you hearing yourself if the whole point of it is saving the kids i would think the strawhats care if the kids survive the weather.
    ''How are luffys group gonna survive aokijis side'' how Am i men't to know. how about we wait and see because im certainly not psychic, and are you seriously comparing luffys group the superhumans to little kids you've lost it mate.
    Now let me reffer back to my original argument in that sanji is not a douche for not wanting to take the kids along, he was just thinking logically being chased by armed guards and not having a clue where you are was to much of a risk to take who is to say that the kids haven't got a serious contagious illness.

  4. #324

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by dark knight View Post
    How can i argue against this logic,
    Firstly Nobody has a clue smoker is chasing them so thats completely invalid, unless they gained psychic abilitys.
    ''Who cares how they are going to survive the weather'' are you hearing yourself if the whole point of it is saving the kids i would think the strawhats care if the kids survive the weather.
    ''How are luffys group gonna survive aokijis side'' how Am i men't to know. how about we wait and see because im certainly not psychic, and are you seriously comparing luffys group the superhumans to little kids you've lost it mate.
    Now let me reffer back to my original argument in that sanji is not a douche for not wanting to take the kids along, he was just thinking logically being chased by armed guards and not having a clue where you are was to much of a risk to take who is to say that the kids haven't got a serious contagious illness.
    I'm just making the point why are we stressing so much over Sanji's arguement to Nami's decision and the well being of random kids we know nothing about when we have the MAIN character and 3 other MAIN characters all about to enter a frozen land once stripping themselves down to barely any clothing and even 1 of them remarks about how are they going to survive the frozen side of the island in their current attire.

    And yes nobody knows Smoker is there yet but most people are now assuming/ guessing the kids will end up with Smoker.
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

  5. #325
    Thrift shoppin' Drazgoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    great nation of Quebec

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    naturally it's just theory, and with the given amount of information we have we're assuming 1. The kids will be saved 2. A pirate ship is no place for children, so they'll have to dump them off somewhere. Being a vice-admiral of marine HQ seems like a pretty legitimate reason to stop and help some kids out, especially if they're talking of abuse. The Master doesn't seem to be in cahoots with the WG, which is why he would settle on PH, cause after the battle and vegapunks failed experiment nobody would bother to go there, especially with poison gas still leaking out, natural or not. So, not only have our protagonists found a cause to investigate, so has smoker, and the master is still in the middle of all this, a clash seems obvious.

    As for the weather, luffy passed 2years, so 96 seasons worth on that island he was training at, some of which were obviously winter (snowfall first chapter post-ts) and we never saw him with more clothes than he has on now, can't speak for the others though.

  6. #326

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Drazgoon View Post
    naturally it's just theory, and with the given amount of information we have we're assuming 1. The kids will be saved 2. A pirate ship is no place for children, so they'll have to dump them off somewhere. Being a vice-admiral of marine HQ seems like a pretty legitimate reason to stop and help some kids out, especially if they're talking of abuse. The Master doesn't seem to be in cahoots with the WG, which is why he would settle on PH, cause after the battle and vegapunks failed experiment nobody would bother to go there, especially with poison gas still leaking out, natural or not. So, not only have our protagonists found a cause to investigate, so has smoker, and the master is still in the middle of all this, a clash seems obvious.

    As for the weather, luffy passed 2years, so 96 seasons worth on that island he was training at, some of which were obviously winter (snowfall first chapter post-ts) and we never saw him with more clothes than he has on now, can't speak for the others though.
    That does make sense, but it just makes me curious that Oda would put in the line "All kidding aside, we're going to die in these clothes".

    Oh and good someone else recognising Marine= meant to help protect people= help the kids escaping some evil(??) slime/slop thing
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

  7. #327

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    A buring island and biscuits. Cue Yosamite Sam "My bisquits are buring! My bisquits are buring!"

  8. #328

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Stupid question.
    Any guesses on the Samurai's name?


  9. #329
    Don't Dream It, Be It.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish.

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    Stupid question.
    Any guesses on the Samurai's name?
    Sejiro Hiko
    Oda did work for that Manga.

  10. #330
    3rd Degree Black Beard RomanceDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Califonya

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    I can't ever recall a time when anyone tried to guess anyone's name. I doubt we'd even come close.
    I want to believe. I Ridley want to believe.

    NNID: RomanceDawn

    Pokemon Y: WUSHU 0044 2811 9045

  11. #331

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    That's actually why I asked, I've never read name guesses and wanted to know what people thought.


  12. #332

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    i believe Luffy said his name was Leggy.

  13. #333
    Don't Dream It, Be It.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    A Goal Without A Plan Is Just A Wish.

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    well we are learning about a Samurai nation and will visit it in the Future.
    wonder if Oda will have someone who might be similar to someone from Kenshin.
    I want to see a One piece Makoto Shishio. Imagine the Badassery.

  14. #334

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    I kinda hope he tags along and takes them to Wano next, I know it's kinda to soon but, I want him to join the crew aswell..
    Since Wano was mentioned the first thing that came to mind was Kenshin, it's gonna be a great arc.


  15. #335
    Soy un Perdedor Czechmate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wheelchairs

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    I kinda hope he tags along and takes them to Wano next, I know it's kinda to soon but, I want him to join the crew aswell..
    Do we really need a third swordsman?

  16. #336
    SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK Drake_Cloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    San Francisco

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Czechmate View Post
    Do we really need a third swordsman?
    Yeah, I think adding another Swordsman would be kind of redundant at this point. Brook's okay because despite being a swordsman, his fighting style is different enough from Zoro's that they don't feel too similar. A samurai, particularly one that likely doesn't have a DF and fights like a traditional swordsman, wouldn't really add anything new.

  17. #337
    Plain and Simple. Coolnerd89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    La-La-Land

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    They could just recruit his bottom half.
    Leggy would make a perfect addtion to the SH Crew.

  18. #338

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    He may have a DF considering his legs are talking to Luffy, it doesn't seem they can hear though. I also just like how he was introduced to the story, seems a perfect fit for the crew. You're right 3 is pushing it..But he may be more than just a swordsman.


  19. #339

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    All these secret experimental bases, hatch doors, island shattering incidents, kid stealing, and sickness scream only one thing... LOST. Maybe Oda is a fan. He doesn't hide the influences in his work. I wonder if he'll give a proper shout out and use the numbers.

    AND A SMOKE MONSTER!!!!!
    Last edited by MattyD; March 6th, 2012 at 12:32 PM.
    m@

  20. #340

    Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

    Quote Originally Posted by Baou Zakurga View Post
    If Akainu going all out in a battle does this ​to an island.Luffy vs Akainu is gonna be insane
    One half of this island is all magma the other half is all rubber??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts