+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

Quote Originally Posted by SH-Avenger View Post
    How does the harpy put on her shirt when her hands & arms are wings?
    Maybe someone with a bird-woman fetish dresses her J/K

Quote Originally Posted by icel View Post
    great chapter. and is it just me or is Usopp losing his muscle tone more and more since he first showed up after the timeskip? he was more muscular than Luffy, but now he looks the same as him..
    YEah I've noticed it. I've even gone to re-look at his first reappearance after timeskip, and he does have defined biceps there, now its "noodle-arms" again.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/658/11
    Sanji, why must you be such a clueless pricks sometimes ?
    "Go innocent children, because this woman I know wants to protect you, I suddenly hate you even though I've never met you before !" I know he's staying behind and all but that's a pretty fucking douchey thing to say, especialy to kids.
    He's a cluess prick all the time when it comes to Nami. He even says "being protected by Nami-san really makes me hate you!" That is why I don't like Sanji's personality, he thinks he's the only person who can be attreacted to Nami (she is NOT his girlfriend ro wife) or have her attentions. He's a jealous prick.

Quote Originally Posted by icel View Post
    what did you expect from the douchiest character in the crew? there's a reason why Oda picks on him so much, he deserves it.
    I fully agree with you there.

Quote Originally Posted by GoustiFruit View Post
    Hmm, poison everywhere, a boss that looks like slime, creatures of all kind, masked guys... Could Master be Magellan ?
    What the... have you forgotten that Magellan is NOT a logia? He is a paramecia. He can cover his body with the poisonous goop but he does not transform his body.

Besides it is not Magellen's personality to do that to little children. He is heartless ass to criminals, not to little kids.

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    BTW is chapter 10 at mangareader not working by all others as well? So did we miss one page?
    Should be the page where Chopper and Franky attack. In other words it works perfectly fine for me.

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

It has a SUPER flavor Jet Gatling's Avatar

People REALLY miss Lucci and Kaku huh? Do we REALLY want them back? I can understand having Kaku back since he's standable, but Lucci? Stay in roflstomped by Luffy land please...and take your pigeon with you.

Shipmate

Quote Originally Posted by Zarnikon View Post
    Pretty weak chapter
    Really now?

BTW is chapter 10 at mangareader not working by all others as well? So did we miss one page?
    Spoiler:
    Nope, everything works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gatling View Post
    People REALLY miss Lucci and Kaku huh? Do we REALLY want them back? I can understand having Kaku back since he's standable, but Lucci? Stay in roflstomped by Luffy land please...and take your pigeon with you.
    While no other words as true as this can be said about Lucci, you better not say the same about Hattori. The pigeon mob is always watching.

I said that about Lucci and Kaku but I don't think they're coming back. I think Vegapunk experimented with their Devil Fruits before they ate them.

so lets see, problems solved from last thread

A) door discussion and why franky could destroy it when sanji couldn't

B) is the bird person a girl

C) is this the island aokiji and akainu fought at

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicań of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Hey, you, don't insult Hattori. Hattori is boss.

It would be interesting if the centaurs were a result of an experiment by Vegapunk.

Thank you @ all

SaNa will happen xD

PH-008 in this following page.. does it have some special meaning?

Spoiler:

I'd imagine "Punk Hazard 008," the 8th building on the island, building number 8, something like that.

Thank you @ all

SaNa will happen xD
    In other forms of One Piece not related to what happens in the manga.

The kids interaction with Franky was the funniest thing all chapter.

It has a SUPER flavor Jet Gatling's Avatar

Apparently in apforums land, when someone says, take your pigeon with you, it's an insult-v-;;. I wonder what would've happened if I said, take your flying creature of the Avian variety who wears a piece of human clothing not normally seen on animals of flight but still manages to make it work with you? Also, kudos to Eiichiro, making Robin show more out of the ordinary expressions without resorting to face faults :). As for Nami and her connection to those kids, well, let's just hope the kids don't get thirsty with someone with Nami's attire running round, hinTITTY hint hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Zek View Post
    I'd imagine "Punk Hazard 008," the 8th building on the island, building number 8, something like that.
    make sense, nice one dude! Didn`t realized it when first seeing it.

Sanji already hates the kids. He'd probably start murdering them if they said anything obscene to her.

let's just hope the kids don't get thirsty with someone with Nami's attire running round, hinTITTY hint hint.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdestroy View Post
    In Oda we thrust.

Apparently in apforums land, when someone says, take your pigeon with you, it's an insult-v-;;.
    lol, meant that jokingly.

What is "M" anyway? Is he some kind of superbrain like in "Worlds Strongest"? Were these children going to end up like hawk-girl and giraffe-man? Also, Akainu's gotten this strong? Able to turn an island into a permanent oven?
    The Real Fighters!

then, how about "cc" that Usopp mentioned about the Den Den Mushi?
    Any idea what it is? Reminds me of Dragon Ball┤s RR <Red Ribbon>

Spoiler:

I do not know if this was mentioned but could the master be the gas thing and he has some hatred towards Vegapunk because of the gas incident that happened in the past that created him or negatively affected him in any other way?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information