+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

Dog does not approve. onemoment's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 658: Biscuits Room

Quote Originally Posted by GJardim View Post
    It's just a guess, but I think there are biscuits in the Biscuit Room.
    Buh...I didn't see any biscuits in there. Just babies.

Love how Nami resembles Bell-mere in this chapter, fits perfectly and shows her growth.

As for Sanji, is he the major dick of the crew now? Ever since the timeskip he keeps hating at everything not related to boobs. Which is actually okay and nothing special - but the degree of "hate" reaches a critical level here. Maybe its the translation, but Sanji reacting to kids like that (some are even female) seems a bit exaggerated. His reasoning made sense, but being mad at the children because Nami wants to safe them...ehm...okay? I understand that Oda established the women > all - mindset for him, but I somehow don't like where this is going.

As for the rest, okay'ish chapter which confirmed what several people said 2 weeks ago. Aokiji/Akainu battlefield, harpy girl, kids are prisoners etc. etc., while at the same time bringing up new mysteries.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    Well, usually the biscuits are in a place where children can't reach. And since we have giant kids, they are well hidden.
    Or maybe... the kids are the biscuits (WHAT A TWIST)
    Last edited by GJardim; February 29th, 2012 at 08:53 AM.

They use their full power on a fight to decide whoever is going to lead the marines but stand around doing "nothing" (well, Akainu did his thing atleast) in the war against WB. Good job.
    As for me, the battle were more about strategy. Not about how f*&*ing hard is your power or what it can do.

In this fight on PunkHazard, there wasnt anyone around (I guess) and no position or people to defend, so the Raw power+staregy could come to play.

Kids,different species (giants, fishmen(?),onion looking,unknown,UNKNOWN wth is that one in the corner) and 'sickness'.
    And frozen people. Frozen? the possibilitieeeees. What if the frozen ones are species from a different century??found on islands like Little Garden or brought back with a time machine by Veg? *shiny eyes* Lol,this aside, if creepy slime and all the bizarreness walking around Punk Hazard are results of Vegapunk/Marine+WG experiments gone wrong,why carry on doing the same like they seem to be?Was master an assistant? Some interesting backstories incoming. By the way two admirals (and a shichibukai) have set foot on this island have none of them noticed the life presence or activity signs?

Aw Nami girl!!You would know wouldn't you. Sanji is one shitty brat.And a pirate. Really why is anyone surprised at the 'prick' reaction though. I dn't see Zoro being the loving aniki to the kids either. I love all the robot robot Tanuki scenes lol!

Teh hottie wing woman!! Seems to be reported back to, which rank does she have.I hope CC tops baroque works as an organisation name. Too bad we cn't see the flag of the other ships' in the bay I also think Master might not be CC's mister zero. The organization gives off small size vibes though and this arc the dirty info type more than anything so who knows he might.

Lol at Brook casually sipping tea surrounded by corpses,Franky's cyborg moment and 'Why cn't I be!!' pff looool Luffy never change(the centaurs designs are really cool).And I like how we just learned Vegapunk is an old man ^^ I hope he has a lot of gossip about what and who he saw in his lifetime when the times comes. By the way,chemical weaponery??and that was four years ago what about now that they got all hardcore sheesh. Is this for combat only?really?Because God knows what the gorosei is up to. Good chapter.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Mortea View Post
    And Franky's bounty will really rise soon - he is the culprit for blowing up Vegapunk's lab, and now we see that laser is really a big thing, achievable only to Vegapunk. And if Franky has it, it's possible for Marines (as soon as they see him firing it) to figure out where he was hiding and question - what else he read and what techs he stole? Potentially he can harbor very dangerous and restricted science achievements in his head.
    Good point!Been waiting for ages to know what exactly Franky has learnt in that lab. (Same for Robin)

About the 'samurais' vs 'samurai',how did samurai head get on the island? perhaps he came with fellow samurais on one of the two ships at bay and they got separated? The ships look too piratey lol one most likely is the shichibukai's and/or the attacked crewmen meaning the shichibukai could still be on the island. Would explain why leggy acted as if the fight had just happened shouting 'you wn't get away'. Hope he/she is inside the facility and has an alliance of some sort with CC. No traces of a submarine?water would be too shallow in that bay for it to be submerged no?

If not the samurais' might just be CC's ship to go in different places capturing people. Unless they have some cool other engine inside or another party does the supply (the shichibukai?) The masked men seem to be the ones doing it with the soporific gaz and all though and it would explain why parents dn't know where to come after. How did samurai head trace the captors and get to this island?
    Last edited by dasia; February 29th, 2012 at 02:49 PM. Reason: didn't want to make another post

Sanji's just being tsundere

Originally Posted by GJardim
    It's just a guess, but I think there are biscuits in the Biscuit Room.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post

Lol'ed all the way with this

Quote Originally Posted by Kami_Sama View Post
    Sanji's just being tsundere
    Yep. Always surprises me how seriously people take Sanji's dialogue.

Ha, I knew they were diffrent sizes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk
    "This tea's slightly more bitter than usual. EXECUTION FOLLOWED BY THE EXECUTION OF EVERYONE DEAR TO YOU."
    Holy H. P. Lovecraft spinning through the 13 abyssal planes on a propane grill!

Beautiful... Absolutely beautiful. This right here is the reason I love One Piece.
    Now... CC?
    You should really vote for Kai.

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by tatermoog View Post
    Yep. Always surprises me how seriously people take Sanji's dialogue.
    We all know that words are more important than actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    As for Sanji, is he the major dick of the crew now? Ever since the timeskip he keeps hating at everything not related to boobs. Which is actually okay and nothing special - but the degree of "hate" reaches a critical level here. Maybe its the translation, but Sanji reacting to kids like that (some are even female) seems a bit exaggerated. His reasoning made sense, but being mad at the children because Nami wants to safe them...ehm...okay? I understand that Oda established the women > all - mindset for him, but I somehow don't like where this is going.
    he's always been a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by dasia View Post
    Aw Nami girl!!You would know wouldn't you. Sanji is one shitty brat.And a pirate. Really why is anyone surprised at the 'prick' reaction though. I dn't see Zoro being the loving aniki to the kids either.
    Zoro would have reacted in the same way as Chopper and Franky, not saying anything douchey. and i know it's a filler, but you should watch that one water 7 ep where he took care of those kids lol.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdestroy View Post
    In Oda we thrust.

Well, usually the biscuits are in a place where children can't reach. And since we have giant kids, they are well hidden.
    Or maybe... the kids are the biscuits (WHAT A TWIST)
    I thought "biscuits" was a kind way to say "kids".

"Come one little biscuits, dinner's ready!"

Holy crap. That musta been 1 hell of an epic battle in order to have that kind of effect on the environment - no wonder they are the Marine's ultimate fighting force - now that is a battle i would have paid top dollar to have watched.

Quote Originally Posted by icel View Post

Zoro would have reacted in the same way as Chopper and Franky, not saying anything douchey. and i know it's a filler, but you should watch that one water 7 ep where he took care of those kids lol.
    ahh but that is anime, not canon. Still Zoro wouldn't be a douche saying he hates the kids because they got Nami's attention more than him. Zoro would make sure kdis are safe ... than tease them for his own amusement. Remember the one time we have seen him interact with kids in the anime....waaaaay back in East Blue saga on Usopp's home island=
    Hidden:

....re-looking at this old piece, I see I need to redo the colors, use some different methods I use now.. sharpen the lines... ect

Quote Originally Posted by icel View Post

LoL. Hell no. He would have acted all manly fierce out of shyness saying "hurry up and get out of here!!".
    The only things he would't have done,is telling the kids the reason why he is doing it I think. Here Sanji is flashily citing his love for Nami Swan 111 but we know what the genuine reason is & it dsn't need to be stated. Oh and calling them 'shitty brats'. I stopped at the word 'filler'.

Jabra: LOOL at little girls! Oda just wanted to show some rational thinking in a confusing situation where their life was threatened and they had zero info on what was going on,who the kids where and why were they even in that 'nursery room' Notice how sanji tries to know what's happening here before the kids started showing despair. The priority here was their life who knows what Sanji would have decided next when out of danger?There is also the whole 'we are pirates not heroes' thing so Oda just used Sanji to bring these aspects out that's why I'm saying just imagine Zoro in that situation he would have been used in a similar way because Franky and Chopper are more quickly sensitive.
    Last edited by dasia; February 29th, 2012 at 09:50 AM.

Actually it doesn't matter what Zoro would do, it just seems out of character for Sanji to leave kids behind like that.

And even if he doesn't care for "brats" general, he should for little girls.
    Last edited by Jabra; February 29th, 2012 at 09:18 AM.

nice chapter :D I am really liking this arc so far. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    ah don't worry too much jabra. seriously, remember where sanji was raised and how he was treated, even though they all loved him .. (in a very manly way of course). ^^ he doesn't hate those kids, he probably just said that thing with nami as an excuse.
    Last edited by TräshCät; February 29th, 2012 at 09:25 AM.

Sanji haters going all out again. Cmon people, do you really think Sanji is serious when he said that? Or did you really not see the punchline of the kids calling him swirly bro? Zzzz sometimes I just think people in this forum, are just being too serious.

What's with all that Sanji hate? You're acting like he punched the kids in the face. Sanji's always been like that- a grumpy but good-hearted guy. And that's what I like about him. Acting all tough but when it comes down to it, he gets the job done and protects the right people.

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information