+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Matsuri 2012

Default Anime Matsuri 2012

Any Houston area AP members going to the con? Its Apirl 6th-8th in the woodlands. If anyone is going we could all try to meet up and have a good time. Post your thoughts guys, and if your cosplaying say who you are going as. I'll be cosplaying as Shanks more than likely. Also has anyone else heard if the One Piece fan panel hosted by the One Piece at a Time blog will be returning? I never got ahold of them to find out if they would be at the con, their panels have been fun the past cons.

Update: 3/8/2012 Anime Matsuri put up there schedules for the panels, The One Piece fan panel has been listed as well as a One Piece voice actor panel
    Last edited by The One Piece Guy; March 8th, 2012 at 02:36 PM.

Default Re: Anime Matsuri 2012

Looks like my trade mark friday Shanks might give way to my new Water 7 Franky.

But that depends if the arms and nose are made in time.

Should be a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by The One Piece Guy View Post
    Any Houston area AP members going to the con? Its Apirl 6th-8th in the woodlands. If anyone is going we could all try to meet up and have a good time. Post your thoughts guys, and if your cosplaying say who you are going as. I'll be cosplaying as Shanks more than likely. Also has anyone else heard if the One Piece fan panel hosted by the One Piece at a Time blog will be returning? I never got ahold of them to find out if they would be at the con, their panels have been fun the past cons.

Update: 3/8/2012 Anime Matsuri put up there schedules for the panels, The One Piece fan panel has been listed as well as a One Piece voice actor panel
    ďAre you willing to risk your life? Now that youíve drawn your pistol, are you willing to use it?

Nice to see someone else is going lol. Franky would be awesome to cosplay as

I am going to be at Anime Matsuri there. I don't know if I am going to pull out any One Piece cosplays there. Maybe I bring Luffy along but I do plan to take my Straw Hat.

Stowaway

Default Anime Matsuri 2012

haha i used to review as much as i could but wasnt easy since i didnt have the ability to post them live my self. but i might try and take it up agian and see if it would take off hopefully :/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information