+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 659: "About My Torso"

Default Re: Chapter 659: "About My Torso"

took me like 10 minutes to read it because it was so laggy.

So, we have Law and Buggy as two of the three new Schibukais, wonder who is the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by No Maam View Post
    Does it load as slow for anyone else ? I know other MR titles don't, so I guess it's just the traffic. -_-
    yeah several are having trouble. LOL guess EVERYONE is trying to read it right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I must have stumbled onto a Bleach chapter discussion or something, I could have sworn I clicked One Piece.

Hey, Brook can shoot the sword strike, just like Ryuma! Amazing!
    Also, great chapter with torsos, sheep and freaking law! WHY MUST I WAIT FOR THE NEXT WEEK?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk
    "This tea's slightly more bitter than usual. EXECUTION FOLLOWED BY THE EXECUTION OF EVERYONE DEAR TO YOU."
    Holy H. P. Lovecraft spinning through the 13 abyssal planes on a propane grill!

The page with the centaur silhouettes was interesting. They looked ominous and cool, and it seems the boss is mistaking Zoro for the samurai. I wonder why there are even centaurs. Part of me wants to think of Law splitting and reattaching animal and human parts to create them, but I doubt that's it lol. I'm so intrigued.

I love this manga. This is all I have to say.

MangaReader probably can't handle the traffic when a popular manga comes out. Try Mangahere.

Even if Law took the hearts of 100 pirates doesnt mean that they are dead, right? He could have just used his ability and give the marines the beating hearts of 100 pirates so they can use it as leverage against said pirates. Would be good leverage against pirates with some high bounties.

Not Exactly Unambiguous CaptainPaige's Avatar

Well, finally got through the chapter. What can I say? A very good chapter. We finally know who master is, then. Brook's part was awesome, so was the reveal of Law as a Shibukai. Who else wants to guess who the centaur leader is? I think it's Jean Bart?

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    wonder why there are even centaurs. Part of me wants to think of Law splitting and reattaching animal and human parts to create them, but I doubt that's it lol. I'm so intrigued.
    They might just be the people who didn't move away after the accident and were mutated by whatever they were making at that plant.

Did anyone think of Merry, Kaya's butler who gave the SH the Going Merry, when they saw the "sheep heads" underneath the gas masks? This makes me wonder about what he is...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPaige View Post
    Well, finally got through the chapter. What can I say? A very good chapter. We finally know who master is, then. Brook's part was awesome, so was the reveal of Law as a Shibukai. Who else wants to guess who the centaur leader is? I think it's Jean Bart?
    I don't think we know who the master is yet. Law is clearly not the same person as the gas, and I doubt the boss of the centaurs is that gas as well.

Oda... hyping this arc big time! Hope it ends well.
    ごれは秘密です

Not to downplay Law's badassery, but I'm pretty sure his devil fruit ability probably facilitated a lot of his pirate heart extraction; like I don't picture Law as the completely wild animal and visceral type to just blatantly rip people's hearts out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzith View Post
    Even if Law took the hearts of 100 pirates doesnt mean that they are dead, right? He could have just used his ability and give the marines the beating hearts of 100 pirates so they can use it as leverage against said pirates. Would be good leverage against pirates with some high bounties.
    My statement is going along with this line of thinking too, so I agree that this is a likely possibility.

This doesn't change the fact that he was still coldly detached enough to gather that many human hearts for such a specific purpose. Just saying Law's a badass, but as the cool collected type, as opposed to say, Kidd, vicious and raw type. So it does make sense that Law would parlay into a warlord position, as he seems to have a very calculated master plan still set up.

Quote Originally Posted by FelRes View Post
    The page with the centaur silhouettes was interesting. They looked ominous and cool, and it seems the boss is mistaking Zoro for the samurai. I wonder why there are even centaurs. Part of me wants to think of Law splitting and reattaching animal and human parts to create them, but I doubt that's it lol. I'm so intrigued.
    Actually that sounds quite accurate - although for what reason is anyones guess.
    Also having issues with reading the manga - seems to run ok with Google Chrome though so reading it with that rather then Firefox
    Pell survived because he is a Falcon - Stop using him as a bad example.
    The Peregrine Falcon reaches faster speeds than any other animal on the planet when performing the stoop,which involves soaring to a great height and then diving steeply at speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph)

Wonder if Law's ability even works against Smoker? I mean would cutting up his smoke even do anything other than annoy him?

Gotta love Smoker smoking through his gas-mask.

Chapter loaded really slowly, but this was a great chapter. Interested in everything that's going on. The centaurs, the samurai, Law, Smoker, the "Master", the children. There's a lot going on, so I feel like it might get a little cramped, but it's all really good. Can't wait for next week.

Law having Luffy's heart or something would be the creepiest thing, but Chopper checked up on him at FI, so it's luckily likely that he's okay.

I used mangahead instead.

Man, that took a while. I'm not sure if I like this new, crazy sounding Law, cutting out people's hearts is just slightly insane.

Where's the rest of his crew as well? I hope Bepo's still with him, and I don't imagine Jean Bart would be too pleased with his captain working with the WG. Also, lol at Smoker sticking his two cigars up the gas mask XD
    3DS Friend Code: 1762 -3677-8048

wasn`t expecting disco at all (specially since other "rivals" that could have had a cover, like the foxy pirates, didn`t). nice to see him tho the only thing i liked about him, his design, is totally ruined D:

yeah, it was hella laggy to me as well. i like Law´s new design. Also i love how last night i made a little law x smoker comment on my tumblr for the lolz and when i wake up today it has a bunch of likes and reblogs, ppffff (well, im happy people likes it, now Kid will be free of the law x kid, right? x___x (does not like law x kid at all))

♣ "If eyeballs are wrong, then I don´t want to know what´s right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPaige View Post
    Nope, there are two different forces there before Smoker and Strawhats arrived. There is Law and then that "gasor liquid thingy" the guys in the hazmat suits refer to as Master. There is one page when they say marines are coming near he says they are not to go out and be noticed. He goes on to say that he's not going out either, that is when he flows into a beaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I must have stumbled onto a Bleach chapter discussion or something, I could have sworn I clicked One Piece.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information