+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 660: Royal Shichibukai Trafalgar Law

Default Re: Chapter 660: Royal Shichibukai Trafalgar Law

If Law would've taken the hearts of the escaped lvl 6 prisoners than it wouldn't make sense for them to be in the ice. If laws' ability makes it possible for someone to survive without his heart and he sent those (beating) hearts to the WG , the WG could do with those pirates whatever they want or just easily kill the pirate that doesn't comply. They would have a hundred pirate slaves doing their bidding and knowing the WG they'd use them...

Remember, remember, the 5th of November

Quote Originally Posted by YouDNewb View Post
    The Smoker and Law fight will end in a draw because both characters Especially Smoker are in my opinion too important to the future story to kill one of them off. So I agree the fight will be off-paneled but we may seem little snippets of the fight if Oda feel's like showing anymore of Law's abilities or skills Smoker has developed since the war
    The can both survive a fight that doesn't end in a draw. Buggy wasn't killed when Smoker overpowered him in Lougetown. Its totally possible that one gets the upper hand, bue either - a)say its "too bothersome /not worth it to kill you" or b) as one has the upper hand is clearly winning, Strawhats come along and causes a scene. Either way would not be a draw but can cause a way for both to survive
    Rules of AP Forum=
    1. Doflamingo is behind everything.
    2. Because Haki is everything and anything. (credits to Shadowgreed)
    3. Everyone is a D.

Quote Originally Posted by Katzztar View Post
    The can both survive a fight that doesn't end in a draw. Buggy wasn't killed when Smoker overpowered him in Lougetown. Its totally possible that one gets the upper hand, bue either - a)say its "too bothersome /not worth it to kill you" or b) as one has the upper hand is clearly winning, Strawhats come along and causes a scene. Either way would not be a draw but can cause a way for both to survive
    That in it self causes the overall fight to be a draw in my opinion, yes someone may get an upper hand and then get interrupted resulting in match being a draw. You have a different opinion and I'm not going to fight on it cause I think we can all assume or have in our minds neither are going to die so the outcome is the same no matter what
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

Quote Originally Posted by YouDNewb View Post
    That in it self causes the overall fight to be a draw in my opinion, yes someone may get an upper hand and then get interrupted resulting in match being a draw. You have a different opinion and I'm not going to fight on it cause I think we can all assume or have in our minds neither are going to die so the outcome is the same no matter what
    Yes we do have different definitions of "draw" and that's fine. We both put forward our opinions and agree not to draw it out because I agree to "not to fight on it". Everyone has a right to their own opinion... as long as they don't try to puch it down anothers throat.

There is debate, where both sides wish to ..."discuss" the issue; then there is the highly opinionated individuals that that does not acknowlegde that just because someone has a different stance does not mean that they are attacking said individual.
    Rules of AP Forum=
    3. Everyone is a D.

sounds like Davy Jones in the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies. Interesting to say the least.
    "And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri, Et Fili, Spiritus Sancti."

Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Love the chapter. At first I thought Law ability was stupid, but after watching what he can do/ possibly can do I am impressed. Is it overpowered? I can't say that now because it has to have a weakness just like everybody else Devil Fruit powers. No idea the Smoker and Law fight was a possibilty, but let us see where Master Oda takes us from here. I love this manga. Love the Franky poise scene. Funny moment befor things turn ugly. luffy & company vs Boss. Sanji and company vs Master. Smoker vs Law. Can this manga get any better? And people had the nerve to say Oda fell off.
    Perhaps we'll see how Haki is effected in Law's room.
    m@

~Preventing dryer fires in washrooms across the country~

Dragon comes back and joins the crew. Calling it.

Ok now with the Law- Smoker fight what effect would Law's cuts within his "room" have on Smoker if Law has developed CoA cause that would make this seemingly upcoming fight even more interesting.
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

I've been going over it in my mind, i'm guessing it's nothing new but i sort of noticed how every strawhat has no actual close blood relatives and all had someone they looked up too die/tragedy occur.

I have a hard timing brainstorming on how using haki will affect law's room, most possibilities i come up with seem too underpowered (his cutting abilities with his DF won't be usable with haki but he can still imbue it to any weapon he chooses) or too overpowered( Fill the room with haki, making everything inside tangible- depending on the foes haki) it really depends on how Oda intends haki to be used. i won't comment on it and i'll just sit in excitement waiting for the day it's properly explained.

Also, while Law made a point to stop the marines in their tracks, he did nothing to the straw hats who are intruding in his facility rather more recklessly than the marines, so maybe he would like a little chat after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Drazgoon View Post
    I've been going over it in my mind, i'm guessing it's nothing new but i sort of noticed how every strawhat has no actual close blood relatives and all had someone they looked up too die/tragedy occur.
    depends on your definition of "close".
    Do you mean emotionally close? That is uaually described as connections or having a relationship with family. Then nope no one on the crew has anyone close family bonds. Since you used "close blood relation" most will think of it as not emotional but physical relations. Many people think of "close blood relation" as to how close the relation is, such like a father (imediate family) is a close relation, while some say a grandfather or uncle (extended family) is not close, since there is a generation (the parent) between them.

I'm assuming that you were meaning emotional connection to blood relatives since most fans do know that both Luffy and Usopp have living fathers but don't know them.
    Rules of AP Forum=
    3. Everyone is a D.

I have a feeling Oda is going to focus mainly on Luffy Group this chapter, of course right when things are about to go down with Law & Smoker. Then Luffy is going to start battling and the chapter will end and we'll get back to Nami-Group and Law/Smoker.

Do you think there's any chance that Smoker isn't up to par at this current strength?
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

Quote Originally Posted by SH-Avenger View Post
    I have a feeling Oda is going to focus mainly on Luffy Group this chapter, of course right when things are about to go down with Law & Smoker. Then Luffy is going to start battling and the chapter will end and we'll get back to Nami-Group and Law/Smoker.
    I just hope you're wrong. Though sadly I have a feeling you might be right. Anyway, I would prefer to see at least smoker being able to hit law or making something about the ship...(which I pressume will fall this chapter). I see no reason to Law keeping the ship suspended in mid air unless he plans to use it as a weapon... I still dont think a massive ship can do a lot against smoke but still Tashigi might find it a bit more sweating.... or she could just pull a Mihawk/Zoro and split it in 2
    "In fantasy writting Logic is more of a guideline then a set in stone rule. Use it when you need it - ignore it when you don't.

Although odly enough FOX News also follows this ideal too O.o." (Thanks to Cymeleon)

Quote Originally Posted by sag d seb View Post
    I still dont think a massive ship can do a lot against smoke but still Tashigi might find it a bit more sweating.... or she could just pull a Mihawk/Zoro and split it in 2
    That would be awesome Tashigi showing that even though she is a woman she can do What great swordsman cand do. BUT then how would they get off the island?

Quote Originally Posted by sabret00the View Post
    Do you think there's any chance that Smoker isn't up to par at this current strength?
    Law or Luffy?

I hope he's able to beat Law relatively easily and have the upper hand in this battle; he was always "Luffy's nemesis"-kind of guy and relatively equal in strength, Luffy just couldn't touch him. If Law was shown as stronger or as strong as Smoker now, it'd really piss me off and I just have to hope that Luffy proves himself stronger than both of them.
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Smoker is gonna pick up the ship with his ability, calling it now.
    ごれは秘密です

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    Law or Luffy?

I hope he's able to beat Law relatively easily and have the upper hand in this battle; he was always "Luffy's nemesis"-kind of guy and relatively equal in strength, Luffy just couldn't touch him. If Law was shown as stronger or as strong as Smoker now, it'd really piss me off and I just have to hope that Luffy proves himself stronger than both of them.
    An ideal situation for me would be that Smoker would have some trouble with Law on his own, Taishigi would tip the odds in the Marine's favour and Luffy would accidentally own em both.
    I recommend: Destroy & Revolution, God of High School, Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Magi, Noblesse, Onepunch-Man and Sun-Ken Rock

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar

I REALLY hope Luffy and crew for the rest of the series don't go around just owning everyone, like they kinda-sorta did in the Return of the Strawhat Crew and the Fishman Island story arcs; it'd be a HUGE turnoff for me. (I may even stop reading/watching the series if this becomes the case). That's why, when Luffy and crew confront Big Mam (or Kaido), I hope they get somewhat decimated the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    I REALLY hope Luffy and crew for the rest of the series don't go around just owning everyone, like they kinda-sorta did in the Return of the Strawhat Crew and the Fishman Island story arcs; it'd be a HUGE turnoff for me. (I may even stop reading/watching the series if this becomes the case). That's why, when Luffy and crew confront Big Mam (or Kaido), I hope they get somewhat decimated the first time.
    Oda won't do that.

Think of it like this: New World = Grand Line.

- "Return to Shabaody" arc = "East Blue arc" where they pretty much owned everyone they met quickly (with the exception of maybe Arlong and crew).
    - Then we have the first arcs at the start of the New World where they may get roughed up a bit, but they are still pretty much on equal level with the other pirates.
    - Toward the middle they will slowly but surely encounter the people far stronger than them. And then by the end of the series they will meet those at the very top and be somewhat as strong, but likely still not as strong.

3rd Degree Black Beard RomanceDawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Laughing Man View Post
    From Alvida to Krieg they beat everyone pretty easily, and I bet you loved every moment of it. Even Arlong's guys weren't that big a deal, at least for Sanji and Zoro after dealing with their handicaps.

From Whiskey Peak until Wapol where was the real danger aside from Luffy getting tricked by Ms Goldenweek? I don't think people realize they love One Piece so much because the Straw Hat's tend to mow through everyone. Who doesn't love when back ground characters go "amazing!!! Who is the guy/girl?!"

Epic struggles for the majority of battles are for lesser comics. Oda is good at keeping things in perspective, so when a big shot does come around who is of equal or greater power, when the Straw Hat's win it means so much more.

Besides that Dragon actually but up a decent one chapter fight against Zoro and Luffy with an assist from Usopp. Better than the NFP did anyway. So I think you can expect more battles like that until major players come around.
    I want to believe. I Ridley want to believe.

NNID: RomanceDawn

Pokemon Y: WUSHU 0044 2811 9045

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information