Calling it: the 100 hearts that Law sent to the marines HQ were the hearts of the frozen prisoners' corpses.
What a chaotic chapter.
Just annoyed that there is never any kind of conversation, just simply oh no marines run like hell...
jesus christ tell them, these kids were taken here, do you know anything about it smoker?!
Last edited by blue-san; March 14th, 2012 at 06:12 AM.
Link to my AMVs
I never realised Chopper's Kung Fu Point was this... big.
Also, Law seems really overpowered now if he can change the laws of physics (pun intended) in his "Room"... We'll see where this goes.
@Kishi; dude, that's Sanji's typical boob-obsession turned to comic relief as it's done A LOT... I don't really care whether or not he has Haki at this point but nothing, nothing is CONFIRMED yet, just several indications. This isn't one of'em.
Glad to see Brook still hasn't given up on his violin. I was worried that he would be going all Guitar Hero ever since the end of the timeskip.
My prediction so far:
- Punk Hazard was a Mystical Animal island that was subject to poison by Vegapunk's experiments.
- The level 6 convicts escaped to Punk Hazard at some point, Ao Kiji and Akainu pursued, Ao Kiji froze the convicts and then proceeded to butt heads with Akainu.
- For whatever reason Trafalgar Law has joined the Shichibukai, its definitely not pro Marines whatsoever.
- The masked Satyrs are either not in league with Trafalgar Law, or the gas-figure we've seen in previous chapters is working with Law while keeping secrets from him. (For instance the capturing of part of the Straw Hat pirate crew.)
- I highly doubt that the 99 hearts Law captured were from the frozen bodies.
- The kids are from Elbaf in some way or another. As to why Elbafian kids and Samurai boys are being abducted, I have no idea.
I can't express the awesomeness of this chapter in words. Oooh, hooo, hooo it was so cool! ;_; Though honestly, all that might've been missing at FI is made up for. And it's so beautiful... *a tear rolls down kage's left cheek and roses started to bloom*
You should really vote for Kai.
1. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...9/c655/14.html The skull looks a lot like the mark of the Giant Warrior Pirate crew minus the crossed swords. (I can't remember the chapter the mark appeared in, it's on the wiki I believe.)
2. Giant skull seen upon entering.
3. (I don't really like to base an assumption on this, but) "Elbaf" reversed is "fablE". We've seen giant remains, dragons, centaurs, a harpy, giant children, and satyrs up to this point.
4. The Boss shadow is a giant with a horned Elbaf-giant style helmet
5. The frozen bodies in this chapter are huge and the braids of the one giants suggest the same Elbaf-style.
6. The giants of Elbaf we've met or seen so far have been long removed from Elbaf. Dorry and Brogy by 52 years. Kashi and Oimo by 10 years. We've also had no confirmation of Elbaf's current existance (or destruction to be fair).
7. Kashi and Oimo were seen departing for Elbaf, but we haven't seen them arrive. They didn't get a cover story. Coincidence?
What do you think?
Last edited by FranzLome; March 14th, 2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: they are satyrs
Chopper can bust the door open, is he stronger than Sanji now?!
(just to post stupidity so no one else will. I hope NO ONE on here takes this seriously and we can bury the Franky/Sanji/Door argument forever.)
Last edited by Juvar; March 14th, 2012 at 05:59 AM. Reason: everything looks silly with comic sans
Huh, Law seemed to get more pissed off as the chapter went on.
Poor guy, nobody tells him anything.
The boss doesn't seem that big to me. Half the size of a giant maybe, and isn't he supposed to be a centaur?
The frozen guys have all kinds of sizes. There are giants there, but not all of them. They also look like prisoners
--- Update From New Post Merge ---
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)