+ Reply to Thread
Page 329 of 329 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 6570

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Lyndis is in dis

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Lyndis is in dis

I was thinking: while the children of fate banner(?) points to the Fates second gen, consider that

a) the game isn't called Fates in Japanese
    b) "fate" is a word thrown around a lot in FE games
    c) and "children of fate" is rather ambiguous, could literally mean children (a second generation) of fate, or just young heroes in general (ie. every fe plot) fulfilling a destiny. Could be the Awakening 2nd gen (those fated to stop Grima across time) or more of the FE4 second gen

Either way I am curious to see who gets featured. We have Seliph/Julia, technically Awakening 2nd geners in Selena/Laslow/Odin and Inigo off the dance banner, and recently Shigure. It's all up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    I was thinking: while the children of fate banner(?) points to the Fates second gen, consider that

a) the game isn't called Fates in Japanese
    b) "fate" is a word thrown around a lot in FE games
    c) and "children of fate" is rather ambiguous, could literally mean children (a second generation) of fate, or just young heroes in general (ie. every fe plot) fulfilling a destiny. Could be the Awakening 2nd gen (those fated to stop Grima across time) or more of the FE4 second gen

Either way I am curious to see who gets featured. We have Seliph/Julia, technically Awakening 2nd geners in Selena/Laslow/Odin and Inigo off the dance banner, and recently Shigure. It's all up in the air.
    The Japanese banner title is apparently something like "Children of Black and White." So it's almost certainly talking about the Hoshido/Nohr kids.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBits View Post
    The Japanese banner title is apparently something like "Children of Black and White." So it's almost certainly talking about the Hoshido/Nohr kids.
    oh rip then

Guess I'll hope for Midori at least. She and Selkie are my favs.

I wish they gave us Kaze before Midori though.

Watch as they give us something like Ignatius and Hisame instead of Ophelia and Mitama.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

Hisame getting in would just tickle my pickle :V

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

I didn't get any children in my birthright run, but this game could use more manakete, or finally the lazgul tribes, so my vote is with the Kanas and kitsune/wolf girls.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Reminder that putting a Laguz/Kitsune/Wolfskin into this means putting an entirely different class separated from Weapon/Tome/Dagger/Staff/Bow/Dragon.

Pretty much a Colorless Version for Dragon that actually does neutral damage at close distance.
    Spoiler:
    Original Stories:
    Hybrid
    Four Swords

I'm gonna be boring and guess Forrest and Ophelia for Nohr, with Kisaragi and Midori for Hoshido

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Colorless melee physical units it's ok for Lazgul.

RGB Melee physical Weapons
    RGB Melee magical Breaths
    RGB Ranged physical (inexistent, Javelin, Tomahawk and wind sword not implemented)
    RGB Ranged magical Tomes
    Colorless Melee physical (inexistent, proposed lazgul)
    Colorless Melee magical (inexistent, another kind of lazgul, or manakete?)
    Colorless Ranged physical Bows and Daggers
    Colorless Ranged Magical Staves

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Well, I only get those insane ammounts of feathers during event weeks, this one was like 2k + whatever I'll get from the arena.
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    Pokemon X

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Reminder that putting a Laguz/Kitsune/Wolfskin into this means putting an entirely different class separated from Weapon/Tome/Dagger/Staff/Bow/Dragon.

Pretty much a Colorless Version for Dragon that actually does neutral damage at close distance.
    Yeah, so I think they're just waiting to implement that. And there's tons of laguz i want in, lol. (lethe, mordecai, all the royals)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    I'm gonna be boring and guess Forrest and Ophelia for Nohr, with Kisaragi and Midori for Hoshido
    Still more interesting than the safest vanilla option I kinda hope they don't do - the four princes. Forrest would be neat tho

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information