+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 316 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Lyndis is in dis

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by SonPan View Post
    Falcon Knights/Pegasus Knights are a lot better once you get them the item that prevents them from getting hit from arrows. That's when Tana became especially useful in Sacred Stones.
    The Fili Shield, right? I usually gave it to Cormag, though.

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    The Fili Shield, right? I usually gave it to Cormag, though.
    The thing is that, my Cormag always has good enough defence and speed to survive arrows. And I just make Tana kill them before they could attack him again. (I always support the two)

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    I found this:

http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/070312C.jpg

And it looks like Strength and Magic are seperate. And it looks like she has 2 for Strength (Usually that's one of the first ones, right?).
    You could be right there, actually. Hmm. Either way, this means she can still fend for herself to some extent, instead of use the staff as a weapon (which I always thought was the dumbest thing about Radiant Dawn).

Tana is amazing in sacred stones. Vanessa and syrene are alright. the thing about pegasus knights and shamans are that their 1st tier forms are crap but once the change class they become amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    You could be right there, actually. Hmm. Either way, this means she can still fend for herself to some extent, instead of use the staff as a weapon (which I always thought was the dumbest thing about Radiant Dawn).
    I think they'll probably give her something like a high critical rate to cover for that or something.

Okay, this is actually pretty huge! Remember Anna?

She was the reoccurring tutorial character who also made random appearances in the game. She's been in the series since game 1.

Well....she's back.

And there's more to her now.

I'll put the rest in a spoiler tag, but by no means is it massive plot spoilers. It is, however, a huge surprise as to how Anna has been able to be in all these games at once and how a certain game function is going to work in the game. This is speculation, but speculation that is highly backed up so far.

Hidden:
    Anna is now more than just a tutorial lady. She now controls a massive gate that allows you to travel between dimensions. And not just any dimensions, but between the dimensions of past Fire Emblem games. So think about that for a second...

1. This explains how Anna has been in multiple worlds, at the same age, at different times.
    2. This could explain how Marth is in this world.
    3. This could be the plot explanation to DLC characters such as Innes or many others.

This is making this game kind of 'fan-servicy', but honestly, I prefer logic like this than the bizarre logic of Final Fantasy Dissidia.

......FIRE EMBLEM FIGHTING GAME! Make it happen, Nintendo!

More info on this speculation as well as other released info on this game can be found at Serenes Forest.

i recognised her in the trailer straight away. I wonder if we'll have every class from all the games. We already have a laguz type class and i assume we'll get manaketes cause otherwise we won't be getting certain classes (like nephenee if they don't have a soldier class)

Also, I guuueesssss people might like this trailer.

.....Have I mentioned that I think this game looks gorgeous? I'm liking the cleric girl (main character's sister) and the pegasus girl shown. Also, awesome music.

Quote Originally Posted by black-leg jex View Post
    i recognised her in the trailer straight away. I wonder if we'll have every class from all the games. We already have a laguz type class and i assume we'll get manaketes cause otherwise we won't be getting certain classes (like nephenee if they don't have a soldier class)
    There have been rumors so far of a soldier character (in the main story, not anyone like Nephenee yet), but they haven't been 100% confirmed so far.

So, when checking out new info, it seems the Pegasus Knight has a new alternate promotion called the Black Pegasus who uses Lances and Offensive Magic. Now, is there any info about this game's Magic Triangle? Is it like the GBA ones where it's Light, Anima and Dark or like Radiant Dawn where, it's Light, Anima broken up into Fire, Wind & Thunder and then Dark?

nothing confirmed but it's looking more likely to be the former

Probably, but that makes me curious if the Wyvern/Dragon Rider classes get one, how that will work.

Maybe you can choose the magic element. It's a bit hard to tell, since PoR magic triangle was far more important when it came to fighting Laguz.

A new video showing off various features. It appears you can change classes like in the DS one.
    Also Doesn't this game come out like next week in Japan?

According to the video, it says 4/19/2012, so a few weeks away. For Japan, that is.

Don't know why I didn't say it earlier, but the graphics and art sure has changed. Not sure if I really like it though, a lot of the characters look more chibi compared to past Fire Emblems.

I want this game so much :D My first Fire Emblem game was the one all ambassadors got, and I loved it. This is a must buy for me. But I still need more money :/

This fire emblem in style reminds me of the latest advance wars game but less darker in tone

Wow. You can actually marry your units with each other. Have kids and then have your kids fight in battle. I have no clue how your kids will age so fast or how that works but that is a really cool feature
    http://www.officialnintendomagazine....-dual-battles/

I shall have a whole army of Nephenee/Haar spawn.

Oh my god! This game will be one of my favorite games ever! LET THE ORGIES COMMENCE! We shall have a glorious army made of love!

For the love of god and all that is holdy, Nintendo USA, please please PLEASE bring this game over!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information