+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 428 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428
Results 8,541 to 8,553 of 8553

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

I'm all for seasonal beasts because I'm imagining Christmas Panne with a santa hat on both ears

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Didn't know Kaden and Selkie were horses.

I was too distracted by Keaton's booty to notice that his damaged art causes him to drop his collected junk. I couldn't help but laugh. See, I do like Fates characters. I swear. I just don't like the same character being added to the game 4-7 times.

god, those Fates laguz look so much like background npc... oh well, another banner I will skip.

Curiously the only modern beast I would actually be willing to give orbs to get is coming for free. Gotta love Panne, hope she doesn't suck because free unit.

Crossover subject: I really hope we can get a rabbit pokémon that looks like a taguel beast form.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    god, those Fates laguz look so much like background npc... oh well, another banner I will skip.

Curiously the only modern beast I would actually be willing to give orbs to get is coming for free. Gotta love Panne, hope she doesn't suck because free unit.
    I'm starting to think your feelings from Fates are a bit too biased.

Hidden:

Whaaaaaa... nah! Where you getting that from?

Ok, ok, it's more the guys. The girls have a more unique design, I will admit (I just realized now the wolf girl has a red hood).

But, c'mon, it's hard to not be prejudiced when
    "My tail is not wagging! IT'S NOT! ... Got it?"
    "I'm Kaden, as you can see I'm from the most beautiful race in the world! The kitsune!"
    "TELL ME I'M GOOD! SCRATCH MY EARS! *giggles* SNUGGLE TIME"
    Last edited by .access timeco.; February 18th, 2019 at 02:10 PM.

Panne art.
    Hidden:

Why is she looking younger?

Hidden:

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Why is she looking younger?
    Carrots are good for you.

Not as vicious as i would have liked
    Panne was a no-nonsense bad bitch so the artwork feels a little too cutesy for her

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

You know looking at it from a certain perspective the fur panties are......dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Yaaaaay, I got my bunny.

A little more "Playboy Bunny" pose than I would have liked, but her "attack" pose is pretty cool. I guess they wanted her in before Easter so they could have her AND Easter version.

Got Deirdre with a ticket! FUCKING FINALLY!!! It just took forever...

... now for Sigurd.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information