+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 454 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,780 of 9080

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

This is arguably the closest game to FE4 even without those supposed leaks. A LOT of ideas explored here, I'm glad they're so ambitious with it.

(speaking of - I'm finally playing through FE4!)

So we only have 12 chapters or are we like starting as first years?

Maps are subpar? A more shaded plot is good but strong maps are a core gameplay aspect. They were my least favorite part of Awakening!

If you get dunked on in the dream, you get dunked on in real life

Disappointed about the maps but also tbf I was just slightly hopeful. My stance on FE maps from Awakening to all of Fates is they're rather strategically limited.
    I am/was always hoping for new gameplay features to open up the map design in meaningful ways but it doesn't seem to be this is the game that's going to do it.
    Still plenty of other stuff to be excited about and kids being gone is great.

Mangs will have a heart attack.

...I can't NOT have Pent and Louise be together.

Also, Bride Fjorm's new status effect of 'You now can't use any Assist abilities' is already the bane of my existence and everyone else's existence.

Guess that means I should really try for Bridal Fjorm then.

I can't believe they canonized Oliver x Sigrun like that

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

Today is a lucky day it seems. I got Dragon Corrin (which I wasn't even trying for, just using free summon), and Bridal Fjorm! Woot!

Now I get to wait like ten summons more before I get another new character.

Just started playing Fire Emblem: Echoes.

I don't mean to judge by appearances, but this guy's giving me some bad vibes.

What? No! I'd trust him to raise my children. He totally wouldn't eat them.

Jedah just wants to praise the lord, leave him be

Set Art by Daily Rowlet

It's a weird angle they drew that from, you gotta admit.

Old Blue Eyes is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    https://serenesforest.net/2019/05/15...lions-academy/

here's the actual famitsu info, let's not take leaks and rumors too seriously until we have something more concrete
    With all the names the rumor guy got right and other stuff the rumor I posted is looking more true.

Flame Emperor

Reaper Knight

^Found my romance option!

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    ^Found my romance option!
    Date Fire Emblem Barry the Chopper.

Dimitri continues to stay losing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information