+ Reply to Thread
Page 443 of 443 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 441 442 443
Results 8,841 to 8,851 of 8851

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Are you sure you should not be spoiling those?
    I removed the more spoiler heavy one but I wouldn't say romances are that much of a spoiler, since as above we know that one of the houses Blue Lions that has the most men in any of the houses has no only male romance support.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    I removed the more spoiler heavy one but I wouldn't say romances are that much of a spoiler, since as above we know that one of the houses Blue Lions that has the most men in any of the houses has no only male romance support.
    It was more about the fact it lists certain characters not confirmed to be playable yet.

So to bring back Heroes for a sec:

Did anybody play the latest chapter and have their jaws drop at the end?

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin View Post
    it's also been confirmed that there's no children

there looks to be 4 different tiers of jobs too: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and then one more above that
    So, four-tier promotions? I'm guessing this is going to be a long game.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    So to bring back Heroes for a sec:

Did anybody play the latest chapter and have their jaws drop at the end?
    Yes! I so didn't expect that.

Hidden:
    At first, I thought maybe Sif was going to be descendent. Then when they were talking about the 'shadow Askr' being from the future, maybe Shareena's son or something. BUT IT'S ALPHONSE HIMSELF!?! Holy crap, that's awesome!

We are halfway through this year in terms of story, so if we're incorporating the Thor and Odin side of the world into this battle against Hel, then we don't have much story left. Unless we are resolving Book 3 and continuing it with these characters into story with Odin. Calling it now: Odin is going to be another baddy.

So in the end, Berkut and Rinea had a daughter.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

I think she has a very cute design. :)

She looks like she's ready to LAUGH MANIACALLY and burst into flames at the same time.

Discovered Stowaway

Is she a new revealed character or did I just overlooked her? Anyway, she reminds me of Miranda Lotto from the good early D. Gray-man and that's a great thing as far as I am concerned.

Four new classes:
    Fortress, Grappler, Warlock and Bishop

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Monkey D. View Post
    Four new classes:
    Fortress, Grappler, Warlock and Bishop
    This one actually isn't new.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information