+ Reply to Thread
Page 454 of 454 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 452 453 454
Results 9,061 to 9,071 of 9071

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

The only one who really needed those 5 years is Lorentz.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

There is one story problem I have:

Spoiler:
    If not on their route, the Leicester Alliance just feels.....there. Like, the story focuses on Edelgard VS Dimitri, and when fought, the Alliance falls apart like a house of cards. Just feels kinda anticlimactic.

Agree with that.

Spoiler:

Evil Claude just doesn't fit the story, he gets heavily coherced to the 3 way battle post timeskip, and I don't think he would be ready to push forward with his ambition without the Teacher, contrary to Miss conqueror and Mister Vengance over there, Mister "let's get along" would not fight unless victory was at hand.

Granted, I'm going sloooowly on the Blue route, so IDK what my old house does.

Also, manipulator Claude could be one of the DLCs scenarios of next year, like the GoldenGolden route, where you manage to calm everyone's tits, and then the DarkerThanBlackRoute where you ally with the Slitherers.

3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Also, I never expected god-damn
    Spoiler:
    mechas and ICBM's
    to ever be in a Fire Emblem games.

Oh, wow. I just finished Chapter 18 (GD route) and...

Spoiler:
    Dimitri (after being Wind God'd): "I'm defeated! But I shall retreat, for this is my first actual appearance since fucking Chapter 1, so I'm not just dying here, no sir. Bye"

- after the battle ends -
    Claude: And Dimitri, huh!? After being thought dead for so long he finally reappeared. I wonder what he is planning and what role he will perform now he is back.
    Hilda: Oh, guys, btw, I just saw some guys killing Dimitri that way... gross. Who would think the guy would retreat just to die offscreen 3 seconds later from unrelated injuries... life is so weird. Btw, Professor, would you bring me some fish? I'm sure you'll get some serious renown doing that... somehow.

Me: Ok, Hilda is obviously lying. No way this could actually be how things tu-
    Dedue: Oh, hi! Just confirming Dimitri is dead. I will be angry in his place >(

I mean, wtf was that? I was sure I had screwed something up and then got an alternate event because of how poorly everything was put together. But no, apparently that's it.
    Last edited by .access timeco.; August 19th, 2019 at 04:24 PM.

Nine chapters in and I FINALLY got another student to join my class!

I'd recomend abandoning everyone in the first playthrough except those you love a ton,

Post Game strategies spoiler

Spoiler:
    Aim for like 3-5 in the house you aren't planing on playing next, your own peeps get ton of support as it is, as New Game plus gives you the ability to BUY LOVE, and A rank is insta-recruit, love is expensive tho, so try to get them to C or B before.

Even if you don't cheese it, just having more teacher points for activities makes getting good in the different skills significantly easier
    3DS FC: 0516-7666-3837
    SW-4128-8032-0729

Quote Originally Posted by Nobodyman View Post
    Nine chapters in and I FINALLY got another student to join my class!
    If you are not focusing on one specifically, it will take a while until they start coming but then they will come all at once.

Know that getting B-support with Byleth greatly lowers the required skill level/stat they demand to join your house. Ferdinand and Caspar, however, can only go B-level after the recruiting phase has ended, so if you want them make sure to focus on their preferred skills a bit. Also, don't be stingy with your gifts, after the recruit phase is over you won't need them too much.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post
    If you are not focusing on one specifically, it will take a while until they start coming but then they will come all at once.

Know that getting B-support with Byleth greatly lowers the required skill level/stat they demand to join your house. Ferdinand and Caspar, however, can only go B-level after the recruiting phase has ended, so if you want them make sure to focus on their preferred skills a bit. Also, don't be stingy with your gifts, after the recruit phase is over you won't need them too much.
    Nah, there's none in particular that I want. I just want them all!

And, uh...I'm playing the Black Eagles route, so I already have Ferdinand and Caspar ^_^;

Gifts though. Yeah, I should probably be giving more of those.

Quote Originally Posted by .access timeco. View Post

I mean, wtf was that? I was sure I had screwed something up and then got an alternate event because of how poorly everything was put together. But no, apparently that's it.
    Guess Conquest Skarlett has a buddy :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by maxterdexter View Post
    I'd recomend abandoning everyone in the first playthrough except those you love a ton,

Post Game strategies spoiler

Spoiler:
    Aim for like 3-5 in the house you aren't planing on playing next, your own peeps get ton of support as it is, as New Game plus gives you the ability to BUY LOVE, and A rank is insta-recruit, love is expensive tho, so try to get them to C or B before.

Even if you don't cheese it, just having more teacher points for activities makes getting good in the different skills significantly easier
    Spoiler:
    Can I still romance whoever I want within the house I choose and still be okay trying to get other students to join me?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information