+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 464 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,260 of 9262

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

Default Re: General Fire Emblem Thread - Oh No! I'm Late for the Brigand Exam!

I'd vote for gatekeeper, but I don't think I saw him as an option. Unfortunately, nothing to report.

Of course. Why would it be anything but...

Spoiler:

Last edited by KageKageKing; January 24th, 2020 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Why does my girl Sharena do not get enough love?

What? I gave my two first votes to Lorenz and he still didn't made the top 20?

No surprises there...

I won't lie, I was hoping the three house leaders would make the top2 of each gender, so I am totally fine with it, I'm sure their Brave alternates will look amazing (but I will never get used to the fact I am the only person who dislikes Lysithea). Hopefully all the 3H characters in there are getting more votes in their post-ts appearances, so we can move to those already.

Watch as Both Byleths get in Top 2

Marth goes to cry in the corner for the 4th time.

Woohoo! This is a good result, and glad to see lysithea getting that spot behind Edelgard.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Woohoo! This is a good result, and glad to see lysithea getting that spot behind Edelgard.
    Got to have two sisters together

So...

... are we pretending this is not Leon?

Fates gave us Not!Cordelia, Not!Gaius and Not!Tharja so one lookalike is hardly surprising.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KageKageKing View Post
    Fates gave us Not!Cordelia, Not!Gaius and Not!Tharja so one lookalike is hardly surprising.
    Well, they literally looked *exactly* like them, and Rhajat might have even might be Tharja in a past life. Yuri just looks a lot like Leon, but maybe even more androgynous, if that was even possible.

After two CYL, finally I managed to remember to vote every day and got the whole thing.

Intended to give 2 votes to each of the guys, but in the end decided Lorenz needed the extra push.

ignore my shitty cropping

Quote Originally Posted by MetaMario View Post
    ignore my shitty cropping
    This isn't twitter you good
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Monthly Subscription...

I'm already paying nothing, so I suppose I'll continue paying nothing.

I still don't get why they keep pushing monthly subscriptions, since they don't seem to be that popular in their other games.

21st Century Schizoid Man Johnny B. Decent's Avatar

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite way to handle Magic in the series? Personally, I do like the GBA system of Anima/Light/Dark. Or maybe combining the Staff with Light and Dark (Healing with Light, status effects with Dark), with Anima as a purely offensive magic. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny B. Decent View Post
    Out of curiosity, what is everyone's favorite way to handle Magic in the series? Personally, I do like the GBA system of Anima/Light/Dark. Or maybe combining the Staff with Light and Dark (Healing with Light, status effects with Dark), with Anima as a purely offensive magic. What do you guys think?
    It's funny. I'm conflicted because I do miss the A>L>D>A weapon triangle. It was neat because it encouraged a lot of different magic options.

But I really, really like Three Houses set up. I wish a lot of characters had better magic options, but I suppose that's the balancing aspect of the game.

Spoiler:
    Constance's timeskip design is basically pre-ts Edelgarde with a different hair color.
    Last edited by KageKageKing; February 14th, 2020 at 07:03 PM.

Damn Expansion Passes! I intended to buy Cindered Ashes, but I have zero interest in everything else so no way I am paying the full price of the pass for the whole thing. I miss the times if you wanted a DLC passes were just a cheaper alternative and not mandatory.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information