+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 336 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: General Fire Emblem Thread - Lyndis is in dis

Default General Fire Emblem Thread - Lyndis is in dis

-Customizable character(?).
    -The return of Marth.
    -Gorgeous graphics and cutscenes in a 3DS game.
    -Voice acting.
    -New classes, including a fucking axe and staff wielding Battle Cleric.
    -Battle team ups, allowing multiple units to attack and allowing the strongest unit to take the hit for the team.
    -Awesome battle animation.
    -Improved focus on support relationships.
    -COLLECTIBLE AND USABLE (?) CARDS OF PAST FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS!
    -Rumored DLC.

PLEASE! Nintendo! US release! EU release! SHARE THIS GLORY WITH EVERYONE! PLEASE!

Great sage,equal of heaven Darkstorm's Avatar

Default Re: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Please fixed level-up stats.

All I ask for.

(EU is already confirmed, I believe.)

For the love of God, please bring this over to the US! (I'm still pissed we didn't get Heroes of Light and Shadow)

I would love to have this over in the States. I never got the DS one, but I've heard some not-so-good things about it (no support system?).. Got about halfway through the Gamecube one, and the Wii one is still in it's shrink wrap.
    I should get back into the Fire Emblem groove.

Shadow Dragon (DS) was okay, but it was pretty uneventful. Marth and Sheeda are awesome and all, but the rest of the cast is pretty bland compared to the GC/Wii cast (which is just an ensemble cast of fucktastically awesome characters). It plays like any other Fire Emblem, but without the soul and humor of some of the best side characters.

Path of Radiance (GC), I'm actually replaying right now on Hard Mode. I've already gotten Ike to promote, and pretty much counting down the chapters until I bump into a certain someone. I'll be transferring right to Radiant Dawn (Wii) after I finish. There is going to be some serious Ike x Soren and Haar x Jill going on. And Nephenee and Ranulf being awesome, of course.

And I'm seriously pissed that Heroes of Light and Shadow never came to NA. Didn't that game have a customization Lord?

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    Please fixed level-up stats.

All I ask for.

(EU is already confirmed, I believe.)
    Sweetness! Come on, NA release!

And I'm pretty neutral towards the leveling system. Either way I'm happy.

Its been announced for Europe already. Can't wait for it. Better have supports back in. Thats probably why I gave up on the Fire Dragon one half way and never bothered much with the Wii one.
    Winner of Arlong Park's 2011 Member Award: Most Perverted Member.

The Wii one had supports, but not actual conversations (save for very few). Despite that, it was pretty fucking epic.

FUCK ME! If this comes to the States looks like I'm gonna have to get a 3DS....

Also, Battle Clerics? Hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Insider2000 View Post
    -COLLECTIBLE AND USABLE (?) CARDS OF PAST FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS!
    Black Knight Black Knight Black Knight Black Knight Naesala Black Knight Black Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan D. Funk View Post
    Black Knight Black Knight Black Knight Black Knight Naesala Black Knight Black Knight
    If Innes from Sacred Stones is a card, then BOTH of those will most likely be a card.

Intelligent Systems does nothing but make good games. I was already sold, on the virtue of it being a new Fire Emblem, but that trailer made my hype grow exponentially.

Okay, so now I actually watched the trailer.

Nintendo USA, if you don't bring this game over I will hate you forever.

I am SOOOOO hyped for this game! The support system is interesting gain and branch level ups are back!!! This time with more branches... SWEET!!!

3DS Friend Code is 3823-8664-3087

it does appear like to get support they have to fight together rather than just standing next to each other

Dear Nintendo

stop jacking around and make more fire emblem games for the wii

sincerely, everybody

Treasure Cruise ID: 785,854,335
    LS Zoro looking 4 Vivis

I'm fine with them on the 3DS :D.

Yay for Innes being a DLC character(yes I always liked Innes)

Pokemon X/Y ingame name: Pedro
    3DS FC : 1547 5213 7769 - NNID : SunGodKizaru

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Dear Nintendo

sincerely, everybody
    Actually, I'd very much prefer a portable one. Took me forever to finish Path of Radiance and still haven't finished Radiant Dawn, because I'm a gypsy and access to a tv or a wii becomes a commodity. And with Fire Emblem I want to take my time.

I still miss the first FE released in the US. It was such a perfect game for me, no sequel has been quite as enjoyable for some reason (although they have all been VERY enjoyable, I love this series!)

Also, I wish that instead of Innes we had Joshua. Fantastic character. Him and Nephenee are easily my favorites ever.
    Like that I don't shut up about games? Here's my game design blog
    Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/Nephy4

Quote Originally Posted by taboo View Post
    Dear Nintendo

sincerely, everybody
    It'll probably end up on the Wii U. Either way, my body wants another game that takes place on Tellius (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn). Have everyone's kid be in the game, and since laguz age slowly, some of the classic ones can still be there (Ranulf<3). Hell, we can have a forty year old Nephenee who is still god tier.

Honestly, I just need my fucking Fire Emblem fix.

Quote Originally Posted by GetsugaZoro View Post
    I'm fine with them on the 3DS :D.

Yay for Innes being a DLC character(yes I always liked Innes)
    I don't think Innes is a DLC character, just a usable, collectible card. I think there will be several characters like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqanky View Post
    Actually, I'd very much prefer a portable one. Took me forever to finish Path of Radiance and still haven't finished Radiant Dawn, because I'm a gypsy and access to a tv or a wii becomes a commodity. And with Fire Emblem I want to take my time.

I still miss the first FE released in the US. It was such a perfect game for me, no sequel has been quite as enjoyable for some reason (although they have all been VERY enjoyable, I love this series!)

Also, I wish that instead of Innes we had Joshua. Fantastic character. Him and Nephenee are easily my favorites ever.
    If we had a DLC character from Sacred Stones, I'd probably be Eirika or Ephraim. Yuck. Boring. Joshua and Innes do have a shot though. I'd rather just have Lute. ^_^

Meanwhile, I wonder what they're going to do for SSB4 and Fire Emblem. Will Radiant Dawn Ike be there? I'm sure masked Marth will be playable.

there not gonna be the only batch of past characters. Personally i want to see Lyn instead of joshua although both would be good (as they are both awesome)

--- Update From New Post Merge ---

i imagine marth is a definite and so is radiant dawn ike. If they have another it'll either be this new character or i'd rather have Micaiah seeing as she's the main and a mage so it's different. Also is there any conformation on masked boy being ike or is that all fan spectulation

I want another Tellius game because Ike's epilogue pisses me off for some reason.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information