+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 174 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 3464

Thread: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

  1. #201

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Kappa is indeed lovely~.

    I didn't dye my hair I just had blue extensions added on so if my bosses complained I could just remove the color part with the solvent. And that type of glue lasts for a bout a month. Also I had pink and purple pieces too at one point. You should try it if your work allows it, blue looks like it would suit you.

    ~My Harem, S-Rank~



  2. #202

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    All the old people at work would flip backwards if I came in with blue hair.

    This must happen.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates






  3. #203
    Pump-Action Pumpkin Jazzy Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ♥♪!?

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    I like how Kappa's face gradually gets closer to the camera.

    That's insanity I can get behind.~

  4. #204
    Discovered Stowaway
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Some island in new world

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Lovely pics Kappa.

    P.S:
    Spoiler:
    Not my pics...
    Spoiler:
    ... but a picture of my room... (or more or less what my room usually looks like)
    Spoiler:
    JUNK WARNING!
    Spoiler:

    not my complete collection. Couple of laptops, A pc, 500-600 CDs and 4,5 hard disks + tons of other stuff missing.







    ...

  5. #205

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Ack, stop posting pictures of your junk. It's inappropriate.


    LOVE AND PEACE

  6. #206

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire-Fist View Post
    Lovely pics Kappa.

    P.S:
    Spoiler:
    Not my pics...
    Spoiler:
    ... but a picture of my room... (or more or less what my room usually looks like)
    Spoiler:
    JUNK WARNING!
    Spoiler:

    not my complete collection. Couple of laptops, A pc, 500-600 CDs and 4,5 hard disks + tons of other stuff missing.


    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...60844467_n.jpg




    I'm not sure why but that's kinda attractive.

    In an insane, what's-wrong-with-you-FF-why-do-you-have-all-that way.
    Last edited by trappedolphin; April 14th, 2012 at 07:18 PM. Reason: stupid Sakie.
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.
    Avatar credits to rcerione

  7. #207
    Must've been rats Sakonosolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The Spinward Marches

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Quote Originally Posted by tarrin4ever View Post
    Ack, stop posting pictures of your junk. It's inappropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    I'm not sure why but that's kinda attractive.
    I'm saving this for my own entertainment.

  8. #208

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Ha-ha! Trapped likes your junk!
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates






  9. #209
    You and me, rendezvous? kappa-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davao City, Philippines

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Thanks for the compliments~ :3




  10. #210

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    I think I'll give it a try
    Spoiler:



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    PSN: H3kt1 ||| 3DS: 0903 2798 9958 ||| NNID: DerH3kt1

  11. #211
    Discovered Stowaway Zek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North Dakota

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Here's me and my date from the other night.


    She's a hell of a gal :D

  12. #212
    Heart'n'Skull Nami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    My child's dress which I will give to my future daughter and which was the first piece of work I got the highest mark in.
    All my struggles finally paid off!

    Spoiler:

    Visit me on Facebook: Heart'n'Skull

  13. #213

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Quote Originally Posted by Nami View Post
    My child's dress which I will give to my future daughter and which was the first piece of work I got the highest mark in.
    All my struggles finally paid off!

    Ooh that's such a pretty dress! You did a good job! :D

  14. #214

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Oh, Nami! I really love that dress! Dude, when I have kids, I'm having you make clothes for them.

    You can't say no.
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates






  15. #215
    Everypony's Favorite Brony Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default

    Can I be your daughter Nami, I think that dress would look smashing on me~

    Seriously though, very nice job, I wish I could sew...

    Quote Originally Posted by Valiantt
    FUCK YOU and Butterflies
    Friend Code~4511-0806-1418

  16. #216

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    I still have the duffle bag I made in eigth grade home economics. It is one of my greatest prides (right after the working phone I made junior year in digital electronics.) I've totally forgotten everything I learned about sewing since then, though.

    Good job, Nami.
    Steam Profile: Sorikai33 | 3DS Friend Code: 2981 6418 0894
    ^ Feel free to add me on either ^


  17. #217

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Once again, that dress is SO cute. Congrats, Nami. :D
    Handsome man save me from the monsters.
    Avatar credits to rcerione

  18. #218
    Heart'n'Skull Nami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Quote Originally Posted by RPGJay View Post
    Ooh that's such a pretty dress! You did a good job! :D
    thankies

    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyCarts View Post
    Oh, Nami! I really love that dress! Dude, when I have kids, I'm having you make clothes for them.

    You can't say no.
    As long as you pay my prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuhan View Post
    Can I be your daughter Nami, I think that dress would look smashing on me~

    Seriously though, very nice job, I wish I could sew...
    .. Of course you can be my daughter. In some kind of parallel universe <3
    Thx <3
    I always wished I could sew, so I just decided to learn it now

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorikai33 View Post
    I still have the duffle bag I made in eigth grade home economics. It is one of my greatest prides (right after the working phone I made junior year in digital electronics.) I've totally forgotten everything I learned about sewing since then, though.

    Good job, Nami.
    Thank you <3

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by trappedolphin View Post
    Once again, that dress is SO cute. Congrats, Nami. :D
    kehehehe, thank you, trappy <3~

    Visit me on Facebook: Heart'n'Skull

  19. #219
    Discovered Stowaway Riddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    What a bunch of suck-ups!


    Nice dress, NamiI think that sewing a dress, a pretty one even, is very hard work. I wouldn`t be able to sew that in a million years. You must be pretty talented.

  20. #220
    Everypony's Favorite Brony Shuhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    An arctic kitchen

    Default Re: Post Your Pics: Part Quattuor

    Pic of me and John after fresh haircuts

    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Valiantt
    FUCK YOU and Butterflies
    Friend Code~4511-0806-1418

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts