+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 646

Thread: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

  1. #321

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Alright, it's decided. That book *has* to be mine. And I already got an idea as to how to get my hands on one.

    3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

  2. #322

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Marineford was a side trip?
    Oda you're a awesome

    PSN: H3kt1 ||| 3DS: 0903 2798 9958 ||| NNID: DerH3kt1

  3. #323
    I am born as a Paulistano Romani94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    House

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Have to wait years for the next big war >_<
    I wonder if the final chapter will be much longer than the other chapters.

  4. #324
    New World Demon DemonX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    This was and remains one hell of a journey! Thank you Redon & Greg :)

  5. #325
    Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Out there

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Well, I certainly hope it's structured better than Marineford was. I'm probably speaking just for myself, but after Marineford and Fishman Island, I'm not terribly fond of Oda's ''big melee'' set pieces.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  6. #326
    الضفدع كسلان القراصنة S7evin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Wrong Planet

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Since there seemed to be some interest in the interview, I took pictures from my book that I got at the exhibit.

    http://imgur.com/a/JSbhZ

    The book itself is really neat: it has pictures of everything that was in the exhibit and has both japanese as well as english text. It also goes behind the scenes a bit and shows how the exhibit was set up and how the makers of the exhibit collaborated with Oda.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofSarus View Post
    S7evin is such a badass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    You are nice and bad-ass at the same time, S7evin.


  7. #327
    Perplexingly Preposterous Roronoa Dodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Limbo

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Oda : One thing that motivates me to keep drawing One Piece is that I want to draw the last chapter. The last chapter is amazing ! I imagine a final chapter that will make the Marineford arc look like nothing.


    Wait; if a single chapter is to contain a condensed dose of awesome, it has to have more than the 17ish pages we get now, surely?

    The era of Whitebeard is over. The time of Brownbeard, has come.

  8. #328
    Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Out there

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    I think he means something more like an arc than an individual chapter.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  9. #329

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    I think he means something more like an arc than an individual chapter.
    that is what i think as well because marineford arc was pretty long too so making an epicest one means longer and as a final arc it should be long and awesome!

    also thinking that ODa at this moment already have a picture of how it will looks and said that one piece would continue for about 10 years this guys is really awesome!



  10. #330
    Vergo Face: Successful! Waboshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mista Smisu no Beddorūmu

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roro Chan View Post
    that is what i think as well because marineford arc was pretty long too so making an epicest one means longer and as a final arc it should be long and awesome!

    also thinking that ODa at this moment already have a picture of how it will looks and said that one piece would continue for about 10 years this guys is really awesome!
    Where did he say that? Anyways I gotta agree that this is awesome!

  11. #331

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    if i remember correctly it was at a live event with the seiyuu cast he did say it's gonna go for 10 years again

    it's not like it's a big matter because even if it last for 20 years i'll be glad!



  12. #332

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    One Piece is one of those rare stories where it doesn't feel draggy even if the series will go on for more than a decade. Its not like Power Rangers and Pokemon, taking a complete franchise and squeezing out any content they can produce. This series is actually planned from the start to be this long so the story development always seem fresh and you can actually feel the progress gradually. For this reasons, I think Oda is one of the best authors in the world.

  13. #333
    Vergo Face: Successful! Waboshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Mista Smisu no Beddorūmu

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
    One Piece is one of those rare stories where it doesn't feel draggy even if the series will go on for more than a decade. Its not like Power Rangers and Pokemon, taking a complete franchise and squeezing out any content they can produce. This series is actually planned from the start to be this long so the story development always seem fresh and you can actually feel the progress gradually. For this reasons, I think Oda is one of the best authors in the world.
    This.

    I think it's mainly because the OP world is so incredibly vast and has so many characters in it. Another point is most likely that the story follows a crew of 9 members and their past and all the people, places and even animals related to them.

    If One Piece goes on for another 10 years+ I would be delighted!

  14. #334

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    http://player.youku.com/player.php/s...NzM0MjUy/v.swf

    the famous video who's been showed at the exhibition, i dunno where it has been shown it's another event but it's a good thing even though it's filmed by a camera but still awesome, we can read what Oda said, this video is a treasure!

    btw is there someone who can rip it and up it at youtube or mediafire please?



  15. #335

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    ^^^
    Nice! Thank you Roro Chan! This video IS a Treasure.

    The way Oda colours is just amazing.
    Last edited by Densuke; May 3rd, 2012 at 11:48 AM.

  16. #336
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    This is truly great. As someone who often draws, I found it fascinating to see Oda while working and read his opinions on different subjects concerning drawing altogether.
    I hope to see this video in better quality.

    Also, I know it might be a stupid question, but what kind of eraser does he use when fading the pencil lines?

  17. #337

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolus View Post
    Also, I know it might be a stupid question, but what kind of eraser does he use when fading the pencil lines?
    I think it was a kneaded eraser, the way he was rolling it around (if it's the same part you're talking about) reminded me of my art class in highshool.

  18. #338
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    I think it was a kneaded eraser, the way he was rolling it around (if it's the same part you're talking about) reminded me of my art class in highshool.
    Yep, I think it's that thing. Thanks! I've heard of these before but never really got to know how they work.

  19. #339
    Carcharodon Piledriver! Crossword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Out there

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Always nice to see the process behind this kind of stuff. I know if I did an illustration like that, I'd probably end up making liek a million photocopies for fear of making a mistake somewhere down the line.
    ~Stargazer~, an original story.
    3DS Friend Code: 2234-8294-8917

  20. #340
    The Moustache Bandit Nolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the moustachy shadows~

    Default Re: One Piece Ten (ONE PIECE 展), new amazing event in Japan.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crossword View Post
    Always nice to see the process behind this kind of stuff. I know if I did an illustration like that, I'd probably end up making liek a million photocopies for fear of making a mistake somewhere down the line.
    Haha, that's what I was thinking too. I always fear I'll mess up something and the whole thing will go to the trash. I guess artists have a way to correct these mistakes or I don't know...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts