+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 661: The Lake of Bandits

Default Re: Chapter 661: The Lake of Bandits

Quote Originally Posted by FranzLome View Post
    Whose leg silhouette is on page 9? It looks like a bird leg judging from the foot. Think it's the harpy?
    It's one of the Mugi... -_-"

PERONA IS HOT

Quote Originally Posted by Bloel View Post
    I agree that Sanji won't fight in Nami's body, I see it going something like this
    then he is gonna get it whe he is in his own body again

i m a lurker but i just had to create an account just to post to all those ppl who are complaining about MR.. what the hell ?

its not like you need 1 hour to finish reading it, at most a couple minutes more (5-10 minutes)

I suppose many people have forgotten that a lot of manga sites have been hit with DMCA complaints and risk getting into legal trouble and mangareader is definitely no different considering the amount of manga they have archived on their sites.. be glad that they have at least some way of escaping these problems for now.. from 10 + manga sites (onemanga,mangafox,etc) now to only 2 main ones for reading shonen jump manga (MR and MH) - that speaks volume

be glad that you can even read it now the moment its out.. in the future there is a chance it might not be possible anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaniac View Post
    Damn its so slow on mangareader.....its taking ages to read this....and I am on high speed university network
    Yeah, it took me about 15 minutes and several reboots on each page to get through. And yet OP is only something like 8th most popular on MR.

Uhm personality swap. I really don't like the idea but well that only makes me hate laws fruit a tad. What else can he swap? Someone said pain. I kind of fear that cuz it would be extremely HAX. For instance, Law receives damage , ohh Im about to die, let's swap the pain; not my cup of tea. Memories? now that would be interesting; we've just happened to swap memories, now I have amnesia from what I remembered but I remember what you used to... but wait cuz I have your memories then I really don't mind as nothing seems different...well the body at least would make the person wonder. The most extremely fearful event that this hax hax no mi could have would be ...Let's swap dreams; ohh I just happen to swap your dream with that dogs dream; now Luffy doesn't want to be the Pirate King but the Dog king... I'll stop there before I get more irritated
    "In fantasy writting Logic is more of a guideline then a set in stone rule. Use it when you need it - ignore it when you don't.

Although odly enough FOX News also follows this ideal too O.o." (Thanks to Cymeleon)

yeah I suppose all narutards are hogging at mangareader

Hmm, Zoro really has terrible luck with sharks.

Hilarious chapter, can't wait to see Luffy's reactions to all the swapped hearts.
    UK Shonen Jump Fans show VIZ you want Shonen Jump Alpha!!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Opera...02875369802750

Quote Originally Posted by FranzLome View Post
    Whose leg silhouette is on page 9? It looks like a bird leg judging from the foot. Think it's the harpy?
    It's Zoro's or Usopp's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabra View Post
    What could be its weakness aside from the standard haki? And how is haki going to counter it anyway?
    According from Wiki, its weakness is that everytime he uses a skill (shambles, scan, tac ...), he has to stay still and do some hand gestures. So if Smoker could attack or stop him before his hand gestures, Smoker would have an easier chance to hold him down.

when Ussop shouts: "Sharks in the lake?!" I couldnt get off my min quote from movie: "Tytus, Romek & A'Tomek among thieves of dreams", the quote went "Sharks in the lake?! What kind of Planet is this?!" so I was expecting Ussop to shout next:"What kind of island is this?!"

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

Quote Originally Posted by waibaba View Post
    According from Wiki
    NO .
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

You know, I think it would've been funny if Sanji's body got Nami's heart, just for the "Sanji's heart of a maiden" jokes. :U

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3762-9083

My boy Hannyabal finally did it! He became fat--I mean, he became the new Warden!!
    I knew he could do it! I never doubted him for a second.

Also, the chapter was good, too. Body switching and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloel View Post
    I agree that Sanji won't fight in Nami's body, I see it going something like this
    Sanji won't get that far, He will start to daydream of it and then spurt forth a massive nosebleed which will tell Nami that he was having pervy thoughts in her body. She'll yell at him threatening to pound him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razh View Post
    I must have stumbled onto a Bleach chapter discussion or something, I could have sworn I clicked One Piece.

Not Exactly Unambiguous CaptainPaige's Avatar

Whilst I'm waiting for mangareader to not suck, now that Hanny is the Warden, that could make Magellan an Admiral. But who else could be an Admiral now that Akainu is Fleet Admiral? Doberman? please let it be doberman!

This arc is completely awesome. It seems to be very similar to Thriller Barque in structure but it's got a much better pace so far.

One thing that irked me about the last arc was that there was never any real threat by the villains. Hody and co were just complete fodder to the Strawhats. This time we first got that dragon, the crazy Samurai dude, Smoker and holy shit, Law's power seems ridiculous.

Also, did anyone notice how badass Brook has been made by Oda after the timeskip? Before he was this kind of awkward character whom we liked because he was in the crew but he never actually contributed anything significant to the crew's battles. Starting with the awesome speech at the Sabaody stage he has had one memorable moment after another.

Quote Originally Posted by sag d seb View Post
    Uhm personality swap. I really don't like the idea but well that only makes me hate laws fruit a tad. What else can he swap? Someone said pain. I kind of fear that cuz it would be extremely HAX. For instance, Law receives damage , ohh Im about to die, let's swap the pain; not my cup of tea. Memories? now that would be interesting; we've just happened to swap memories, now I have amnesia from what I remembered but I remember what you used to... but wait cuz I have your memories then I really don't mind as nothing seems different...well the body at least would make the person wonder. The most extremely fearful event that this hax hax no mi could have would be ...Let's swap dreams; ohh I just happen to swap your dream with that dogs dream; now Luffy doesn't want to be the Pirate King but the Dog king... I'll stop there before I get more irritated
    I also think it's hax as all hell, but I think the "personality swap" was a consequence of the "heart swap". Why? Who knows. But I want to think that everything is "magical surgery related". If it's then confirmed that he can also swap stuff like memories, pain, feelings. . .well. I won't like that either. (Oh, and by the way, swapping memories could equal swapping brains though. . .).

if its too slow on mangareader... try unixmanga

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    Where is the torso? And I wonder what happened to head...

BTW still a bit annoying that Tashigi is straight confirmed for haki suer and for Zoro/Sanji people still doubt it, cuz oda is wishy washy
    These people definitely must be in an entirely new level of dumbness if they think that Zoro and Sanji probably don't know how to use haki yet...
    Last edited by Fleet_Admiral_Akainu; March 21st, 2012 at 07:40 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information