+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 157 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Toonami on Adult Swim

Default Re: Toonami on Adult Swim! (May 26)

I wonder why isnt everyone doing twitter campaigns to bring One Piece Back on Toonami. I know its childish and all but,hey! It worked for the Middle East and it worked for Toonami! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by firecrouch View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/FUNimation

Important shit for Panty and Stocking fans.
    You have quite the potty mouth! ;) And this makes me wonder, why hasnt Funamation encouraged One Piece Twitter stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou255 View Post
    I wonder why isnt everyone doing twitter campaigns to bring One Piece Back on Toonami. I know its childish and all but,hey! It worked for the Middle East and it worked for Toonami! ;D
    im pretty much asking for one piece on facebook of funi and adult swim,too bad the childish people keep bashing one piece...
    We got One Piece on Toonami! Now help it get the best ratings by getting it trending on Twitter when it is on.

Guys! Put this on your sigs! Tweet and Spread the word!

If you want One Piece on Adult Swim, let them know. Comment on their Facebook page. or tweet @adultswim using #OnePiece in your response. We need a big response for them to notice, so share and recruit your friends if they want this show on TV. Put this in your sig to help Save Our Strawhats!

I've been frequently mentioning One Piece during the #BringBackToonami thing on Twitter, suggesting it is a great show to put on the block. I'm still doing that in fact. And I posted on FUNi's Facebook too for One Piece on Toonami. Thing is they shouldn't have to bother making a One Piece Toonami post because we already know what we should be doing, and if they did that they'd be in trouble since many people would take that to mean that OP will end up on the block.

Also there's the whole issue of where'd they start off. Personally I think they'd be better off starting with Season 4 but it's a bit of a controversial issue.

Again,If you want One Piece on Adult Swim, let them know. Comment on their Facebook page. or tweet @adultswim using #One Piece in your response. We need a big response for them to notice, so share and recruit your friends if they want this show on TV. Put this in your sig to help Save Our Strawhats!

I really hope this works...

You have quite the potty mouth! ;) And this makes me wonder, why hasnt Funamation encouraged One Piece Twitter stuff.
    Guys! Put this on your sigs! Tweet and Spread the word!
    Maybe because One Piece is 206 episodes in and it could air any number of ways, from any episode. But it can't hurt. I'll tweet FUNi about it 'erry now and then until the 26th. And hey just because One Piece might not be part of the lineup at the start doesn't mean it never will.

Also tomorrow I'll be attending MCCC and a representative from FUNimation will be there (I think, he's been there the last 3 years I've gone) and I'll ask if One Piece is an option for Toonami.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

I love you guys ;_;

@yonkou the message was too large for my sig so i put a shortened down version instead
    We got One Piece on Toonami! Now help it get the best ratings by getting it trending on Twitter when it is on.

Cool!

I wonder why it didnt let you. It let me just fine, but yeah. Its better to just cut to the cheese!

And thank you for sharing, I really appreciate it.

It's because Mr.0 Crocodile has an image in his sig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kareem Said View Post
    Rock Lee: What is it Kakashi sensei?
    Kakashi: It was as if a million fangirls cried out in agony and were suddenly silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Samwize78 View Post
    Maybe because One Piece is 206 episodes
    Doesn't seem to stop bleach from airing on the block,and with a new episode every week i might add. It didn't stop dbz,yu yu hakusho,or any other long runner from running on toonami. Anything is possible,as long as they deem it worth their time,and the response to them is huge.

Again,If you want One Piece on Adult Swim, let them know. Comment on their Facebook page. or tweet @adultswim using #One Piece in your response. We need a big response for them to notice, so share and recruit your friends if they want this show on TV. Put this in your sig to help Save Our Strawhats!

I really hope this works...
    Already done my part :)

Quote Originally Posted by ARC-1300 View Post
    Doesn't seem to stop bleach from airing on the block,and with a new episode every week i might add. It didn't stop dbz,yu yu hakusho,or any other long runner from running on toonami. Anything is possible,as long as they deem it worth their time,and the response to them is huge.
    He's saying 205 episodes have been released on DVD already. Bleach did not have hundreds of episodes released on DVD before it hit television.

Quote Originally Posted by GEPPETTOSMONSTER View Post
    Series they should put on it:
    Golgo 13
    Blade of the immortal
    Fist of the north star
    Devilman
    Anime Network ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maron View Post
    He's saying 205 episodes have been released on DVD already. Bleach did not have hundreds of episodes released on DVD before it hit television.
    Oh i see that know lol,silly me :D

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

What are the chances of fairy tail being on toonami?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Katsura View Post
    What are the chances of fairy tail being on toonami?
    I dunno? I guess it has a decent chance, maybe...But what do you want us to tell you? It's not like we have any notion of what they'd be interested in adding to the block or what direction they want to take it in.

I just don't get questions like that. What difference does it make on our response?

Quote Originally Posted by Maron View Post
    I dunno? I guess it has a decent chance, maybe...But what do you want us to tell you? It's not like we have any notion of what they'd be interested in adding to the block or what direction they want to take it in.

I just don't get questions like that. What difference does it make on our response?
    I just wanted to see if people thought if it has a chance or not.

Personally I do since they already have I belive over 50 episodes alreday dubbed and on dvd.

Fairy Tail was airing on the Funimation Channel last I checked before I lost the channel....stupid Verizon. Funi usually doesn't put shows on other networks that are airing on the Funi channel. Which is why One Piece has a great shot.

Ideal lineup:

Bleach
    One Piece
    Inuyasha the final act
    Bebop
    panty and stocking
    FMA Brotherhood

not in that particular order mind you.

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWood37 View Post
    Fairy Tail was airing on the Funimation Channel last I checked before I lost the channel....stupid Verizon. Funi usually doesn't put shows on other networks that are airing on the Funi channel. Which is why One Piece has a great shot.

Ideal lineup:

Bleach
    One Piece
    Inuyasha the final act
    Bebop
    panty and stocking
    FMA Brotherhood

not in that particular order mind you.
    Seems like a waste to hem up the scheldue with a show that's been whored out to death.

Well they aren't going to get rid of every old show. So odds are bebop, fma, and bleach are staying. They are currently the biggest draws. Would I like to see 6 all new shows, sure. Will it happen, probably not.

FC: 5043 2397 0050 In Game trainer name (WolfWood)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information