+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 664: Master Caesar Clown

Not Exactly Unambiguous CaptainPaige's Avatar

Default Re: Chapter 664: Master Caesar Clown

Looking at Monet, she looks to be either a devil fruit user or an artificial human, as we know the dragon was created and not born, and as the marines have the ability to create animals, surely them can create humanoids.

I will survive this hell! Kishido's Avatar

Everyone is on break. Double issue

A Futue Bounty of 310mil Neomaster121's Avatar

Very interesting chapter
    the story is developing well

First arc of the new world
    and its looking its not going to be like people thought in suggesting it be a bit of a whisky peak arc

funny how all 11 supernova are causing trouble
    time for luffy and zoro to add their names to it
    http://neomaster121.mybrute.com
    Click above suprisingly addictive
    http://mybrute.com/team/107019
    join the team if your strong enough

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainPaige View Post
    Looking at Monet, she looks to be either a devil fruit user or an artificial human, as we know the dragon was created and not born, and as the marines have the ability to create animals, surely them can create humanoids.
    I really hope so... Don't want her to be a "made" by Law's powers as BrownBeard and Co

Cool chapter! I wonder who thae Joker guy is.
    One piece is awesome

Yeah it seems pretty obvious that Vegapunk is getting blamed for things that Clown did.

It's the old make everyone ill with your poison then give them the antidote scheme

"I wait for you, Luffy!" blackness662's Avatar

A decent chapter, but nothing special this time...
    Some background information and that's it.
    Smoker in Tashigi's body is funny as hell!

well seems that all Supernovas are making shit left and right... But some of them weren't named like Drake, Kidd and Co... So maybe thy won't have a big role in the future

And curious why BB is listed as NEW generation with them as well by Brownbeard

This chapter is really interesting, and the info who's been given will be important for the future!
    that guy Ceasar seems to be an asshole who wanna do something to the tenryuubito to prove he is better than vegapunk
    but something important to know is when Chopper who healed the scratch luffy got from the sword of the tako guy and chopper said that luffy seems to be immunate from poison that is something to keep in mind, which will be interesting if Luffy and co have to fight against ceasar!
    http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/610/4

Joker is Doflamingo. Calling it now.

The chapter itself was as great as always.

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

Rosy Life Rider Miadestroystokyo's Avatar

any news on ch665?? because it's double this week, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KiShiDo View Post
    well seems that all Supernovas are making shit left and right... But some of them weren't named like Drake, Kidd and Co... So maybe thy won't have a big role in the future

I think the reason for that is he emerged as a real threat the same time as all the others. Sure we know he is no where near a Rookie but he only made his own crew just after Luffy and co. entered the grand line. And they say "generation" not rookies so that allows BB to be named with them
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

Even with some pretty weird translation issues, this chapter managed to be pretty fucking incredible.

It basically confirmed a fucking shit ton of stuff people were wondering about(wait, did I say wondering? Sorry, I meant bitching about), like "Hawkins is so fail he didn't kill Brownbeard lol", and now we know he basically mutilated him and his crew, which is pretty damn cruel, or Clown having a gas-gas fruit (I'll admit this is the only meh thing for me, a failed experiment could've worked better, but I'm ok with it anyways).

Also, CC experimenting on that poor guy. . .it was pretty gritty and dark. I loved it, of course! And "Joker", to keep with the "Clown" motive, I guess? Good. I love corruption among the marines.

And I love that Tashigi, for all her failures, is at least aware of stuff Smoker isn't. More like an intel girl. And Smoker giving awesome speeches seems to never get old. . .

I loved this chapter to hell and back. And this arc is just too good.

Edit: I can't be the only one who gets completely absorved and impressed with this kind of chapter, so damn full of info. I find them among the best One Piece has to offer. That and Oda just wanting to explain EVERYTHING, like "look there's some laboratory in pieces here", it didn't even need an explanation, but he gives it to us anyways. Or that the dragon was a Tenryubito favorite and even had a name. He just loves to gives us info, and I appreciate him even more for all the effort he makes.

Not Exactly Unambiguous CaptainPaige's Avatar

Out of all the supernovas, these four (Law, Kidd, Drake, Hawkings) are the ones who seem to be the most destructive, so they're more likey to be in conflict in the new world. And I'm guessing Blackbeard wasn't exactly on the map until he showed up at the Whitebeard War. We do know that he's a major threat, too.

Enjoyed the chapter, Caesar's got a pretty cool design (Gas Fruit was the most likely explanation I guess). Plenty of things have been explained, but mysteries still remain so I kind of see this as the calm before the storm 'Arc wise'.

Not sure if the translation could be distorting it but it appears as if there's even someone that CC is answering too here, it could be Joker but he appears to be whoevers distorting info at G5 and I see him as just an accomplice of CC. So here I go with theory time could DoFlamingo (or someone else) be behind CC and be trying to engineer some dastardly plans in the background making CC just one of his subordinates.

If this is true it could tie into a DoFlamingo saga starting at Fishman Island with Caribou being one of Dofla's other subordinates (as seen here). This is all wild speculation but it could work out.
    Theory Time!
    The dude with the 'Sabo' hat in Doflamingo's crew is one of the 'Toy' people

This one was a good chapter, not as good as last week's though, but everything is coming together.

-Pretty awesome colorspread, love the guns and smoke coming out of Brook's eyes.
    -I always love how righteous Smoker is.
    -Tashigi!Smoker is adorable.
    -It's interesting how Brownbeard and the prisoners on the island consider Ceasar their savior and from their perspective he's a good guy.
    -Ceasar very obviously is kind of creepy and has creepy intentions, his design is insane as well.
    -I'm interested in the paralel between him and Vegapunk.
    -Well, I'd say this arc is looking to be a short one, like Whiskey Peak/Little Garden.

- Great Colourspread oO
    - Seeing Tashigi-Smoker with such anice expression is so weird
    - I like how angry Smoker-Tashigi looks... and that buttoned up shirt xD
    - Hah, Chopper-Franky tries his SUUUUPERR!Pose, but his arms are too short xD
    - Somehow I like that Luffy's generation is called "The worst Generation"
    - The backstory of Punk Hazard is really interesting and dark. Using people as guinea pigs. I feel bad for the leftbehind prisoners, kinda.
    - Uh, Brownbeard, somehow I don't think Ceasar helped you out of kindness, you know?
    - Haha, Chopper!Franky and Sanji!Chopper are crying throughout the whole story xD
    - I hope Mone has a devil fruit and is not thze result of Law's ability
    - Luffy being Luffy, he fell asleep xD
    - Caesar's design is great. He looks creepy

THis arc gets better and better!

I enjoyed the chapter overall.Very nice colourspread,hot Smoker-in-Tashigi and many much-needed answers.But,I have a question.With who Caesar was talking on the phone?And who is this Joker guy?

I hope Usopp is wrong and Monet isn't made by Law's abilities and has a fruit... She is so damn sexy
    Here we go again...
    Drawing is fun

Most likely because that's when BB start to cause all the trouble he doing around the same time as the new rookies .
    Very good chapter with lots of info .
    Looking forward to see what type of gas powers CC has.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information