+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 339 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Magi

Default Re: Magi

http://www.mangareader.net/magi/121/9

I hate most hopeless fangirls, but she has grown on me. I hope Sinbad's plan doesn't get her killed.

And speaking of Sinbad, I really like the possibility of him becoming an antagonist later on.

P. much everybody should be reading this manga. I'm posting in here again so more people take notice.

( ̄ _ゝ ̄)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagomu View Post
    There's a great lighthearted vibe around here, because no matter how serious we might get, we're all together because of some magical pirate.

It's really a solid manga. I haven't really seen anything in it that I can really fault. Lots of little plot devices and world building going on. Good stuff. Sinbad's imp form is so adorable yet sinister lol.

I really hope he don't. A good guy doing what it takes to win is not a usual thing in manga
    But yeah it's a good manga

So I just caught up.

Quick question, did Alibaba's earings become a household vessel after he was cured by Aladdin?

Quote Originally Posted by Pookiez View Post
    So I just caught up.

Quick question, did Alibaba's earings become a household vessel after he was cured by Aladdin?
    If they did... I didn't notice that?

I'm a little disappointed in Alibaba's character development. All the other characters are growing and taking paths they believe in.... But he's just... following everyone else. Even after the battle in with Cassim in his Home Kingdom. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Homezslice View Post
    If they did... I didn't notice that?

I'm a little disappointed in Alibaba's character development. All the other characters are growing and taking paths they believe in.... But he's just... following everyone else. Even after the battle in with Cassim in his Home Kingdom. What a shame.
    Didn't his master mention a colliseum in a far away country? I think he just sneaked into the ship for a chance to pay a visit to that place. After the last fight it was pretty obvious that he's in need of harsher training to improve his swordmaship.

Quote Originally Posted by Pookiez View Post
    So I just caught up.

It's one 1 household vessel by Metal vessel so I don't think so.

Now that I looked at it more it seems more as if Cassim putting part of himself in there.

http://www.mangareader.net/magi/115/20

I mean he did become a black djinn so it's possible that he made it into a household vessel.

For those interested in this manga, be sure to read it in its best quality!

If you can help it, don't read it at sites like Mangahere, Mangareader, Mangacity or whatever that use a variation of scans (and 99% of the time degrade the quality of the image in several ways!)

Get the best at this scanlation group's website.

Out of all the characters, I think out of the development... Alibaba has the worst plotted out of the three of them..
    ...he's the least likeable of the group to me and is defiantly the 'weakest' of the trio when it comes to a plot line.... butttttttt.... he's also the one who needs to get fleshed out the most. I have a feeling that while the story is currently focused on Aladdin... Alibaba is the one chosen by Aladdin to be king, so the plot will shift heavily to him as the story progresses as he tries to find himself.

What I feel will be the biggest complaint then is while we know of his childhood and ambitions... he really can't do anything by himself like Sinbad yet... he as a character has the weakest development because he hasn't had much to begin with and what HAS been plotted out has been sparse. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    ..Take that Sanji fan girls! Some ugly evil clown is destroying your Zoro vs Sanji match!! MWAHAHAH xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    No. This thread has just the right amount of bile and angst.

I actually really like Alibaba more than Aladdin, who I don't really find as engaging, Morganna is very much in the middle but that's cause I really like her fighting style and strength, her personality type is a bit too muted for me to really dig her fully. Overall I prefer them as a group. But that's typically how I feel about most manga that establish a set group. Solo most characters don't do it for me.

Alibaba's trying, but just can't keep up. Which most likely means when he finally is able to do the equips it should be extra awesome (hopefully). I'm a bit curious, but when he was cursed wasn't there a mention of his body reacting weirdly too it? Was it just cause of the spirit of his friend hanging out or some other factor that wasn't revealed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    Alibaba's trying, but just can't keep up. Which most likely means when he finally is able to do the equips it should be extra awesome (hopefully). I'm a bit curious, but when he was cursed wasn't there a mention of his body reacting weirdly too it? Was it just cause of the spirit of his friend hanging out or some other factor that wasn't revealed yet?
    Yeah, Cassim is hiding out within Alibaba... and to be honest... I can see Alibaba's full equip have something to do with him in the end.. but we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralSnake View Post
    ..Take that Sanji fan girls! Some ugly evil clown is destroying your Zoro vs Sanji match!! MWAHAHAH xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
    No. This thread has just the right amount of bile and angst.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Baroness View Post
    I actually really like Alibaba more than Aladdin, who I don't really find as engaging, Morganna is very much in the middle but that's cause I really like her fighting style and strength, her personality type is a bit too muted for me to really dig her fully. Overall I prefer them as a group. But that's typically how I feel about most manga that establish a set group. Solo most characters don't do it for me.

I figured his body reacting weirdly to it was because of what Cassim said back in the Balbadd arc about Alibaba being so pure, so full of light. He's probably overflowing with white rukh and I bet that helped him. And yes, I'm about 99.99% that Cassim's spirit hanging out in there repelled it too.

New Chapter (122): Clicky.

Alibaba you crazy bastard.

And speaking of Sinbad
    Alibaba you crazy bastard.
    Maybe I should check this title out...

That was way more funny than Usopp's goofy attempts to return with the Straw Hats back in Water 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Sander View Post
    Maybe I should check this title out...
    I think you should too!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneelevenelevenonetwobuckle myshoe

But people like reasons. Do you need reasons? I guess I'll hand you some reasons. Here take these.

This hilarious lovable dork!

Spoiler:

These backgrounds!

Spoiler:

Did I mention the hilarious lovable dork can summon a muscular behemoth that, when ridden on, makes him look like a tiny head with a huge body?

Spoiler:

Learn about politics! PolitixOnPhonix 101.

Spoiler:

And badass weapons. No pictures provided because I don't wanna give everything away.

Thank you,it's setting alone is intriguing enough.Conviniently enough,an animated adaptation is set air soon...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information