+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 665: "Candy"

Default Re: Chapter 665: "Candy"

Quote Originally Posted by Alek172 View Post
    Zoro was busy discussing, discussing how Sanji is an idiot.
    Uhh...they were both calling each other idiots, which was Nami's intent when she sent him over. To make them fight. Wasn't that explicitly said? I don't even know what's to discuss here.
    (It's not like Zoro has the authority to call anyone an idiot without being called back, anyway..)

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf1234 View Post
    when will the next chapter be out?
    No new chapter this week because it came out early.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrato View Post
    now you are just pathetically changing the subject
    ...It may be possible that Sanji, being an idiot...
    ...protect her body from Sanji being an idiot...
    ...Zoro was busy discussing, discussing how Sanji is an idiot...
    changing the subject
    Are you an idiot?

Are you an idiot?
    your love for this word makes me think you are. and yet again you ignored the point that Nami didnt send Zoro to be her bodyguard, just to keep them fighting.

Is this the chapter that is/was supposed to be released on May 7-9?...
    or was it this coming weeks chapter released early because of Golden Week?

Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    No, like others said, this chapter came out just a few days earlier. Normally, it would be leaked on May 2nd.
    So no chapter this week and 666 should be out around May 9th, back to the regular pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    or was it this coming weeks chapter released early because of Golden Week?
    it's this coming week, we should have got it on may 2nd

^^^
    Thank you, goty and akagam7!
    I kept reading it was the week of the 9ths chapter, but seemed kind of weird to have another 2 week break right after having one.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant_Mugen View Post
    Some type of long-range knockout attack such as gas pellets is the most viable theory regarding Zoro's group, especially since the Yeti bros just kept on walking and left the three bodies lying in the snow (presumably to focus on Luffy's group, since he's the 400 mil bounty head). Had they fought, then the footsteps would've been more frenzied and spread out, as opposed to continuing on in a straight line. As others have said, Zoro and Sanji were probably bickering, which is why Brook was the only one who was alert enough to draw his sword...
    Spoiler:

On their backs it looks like guns to me so I'm thinking some sort of tranquilizer dart or gas pellets as well. Since they're so big I don't really see any other purpose for them to have guns, since most problems they could probably just handle by themselves. Maybe they used them to take down the Dragon if it ever comes to their side of the island, or to take down unruly test subjects trying to escape without harming them.

Things on their back appear to be clubs, since there is woodgrain visible everywhere where it isn't blacked out.
    It's also of note that they either have their arms crossed (in a "cool" way??) or my guess is they are carrying something in front of them.
    Things on their heads, if we go with the gas theory and their actual weapon being carried in the front could be some kind of gas masks.
    Drawing is fun

oh yes. my mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Czechmate View Post
    Why would you even suggest that?
    If the underling is mendele, wouldn't it be logic that the superior would be hitler? Anyway, I was just kidding.

I have a question. Is it the Blackbeard pirates injured Megellon and gave him those brutal
    scars? Cuz I don't remember if there s any information about how the BB pirates got out from Impel Down right to the war

Wow, this unethical thingys debate is annoying.
    I just hate calling something "unethical". There are at least two different ethics I know about, and none of them has full support. If you mean immoral, each person has its own morals, so "ethic" and "moral" aren't objective things. Something is ethic according to some laws of ethic. Something is moral in someones opinion.
    Now, changing someone into robots by their own will is not unethical according to any philosophy I know about. Kant is basically "Only do to others what you'd like to be done to yourself and do it because you should and not because its benefic or pleasurable" and mill is "Do what gives the most happiness to people". Changing someone into a robot can be done under those two ethics.
    But just saying "[A] IS UNETHICAL" is plain stupid, imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Le TooCool View Post
    I have a question. Is it the Blackbeard pirates injured Megellon and gave him those brutal
    scars? Cuz I don't remember if there s any information about how the BB pirates got out from Impel Down right to the war
    Not only the Blackbeard pirates did this. They were accompanied by the Level 6 prisoners so Magellan had no real chance basically.

Edit: http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v59/c581/17.html

3DS Code: 1435-3516-1823

Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

...It may be possible that Sanji, being an idiot, may have tried to fight in his compromised state, and Zoro had to step in and take a hit to protect Nami's body. Actually the scenario may also work even if Sanji wasn't being an idiot. Everyone would have just been caught off-guard I guess.

Sanji's still an idiot though.
    Then why did Nami trust Zoro to protect her body from Sanji being an idiot.
    Zoro was busy discussing, discussing how Sanji is an idiot. When are you going to see the consistency. You're claiming Sanji would protect Nami's body before Zoro, yet he's smoking cigarettes with her body.

Honestly, your arguments are pretty weak.
    Wow. Read the chapter man. Seriously, read it. But you hate Sanji, so I'm not surprised by such an irrationally biased post.

And don't go calling Aldrato an idiot when he easily floored you in a single post.

oh god, did you even read the chapter? she sent Zoro just to keep them busy discussing, so Sanji wouldn't think about showing her panties to Brook or anything perverted.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

-Gentleman Skeleton Brook

Quote Originally Posted by Enzeru View Post
    Not only the Blackbeard pirates did this. They were accompanied by the Level 6 prisoners so Magellan had no real chance basically.

Edit: http://mangafox.me/manga/one_piece/v59/c581/17.html
    yeah i can understand that. with the power of BB, once he caught Megellon then its time for him to get fucked. Anyway i thought the only prisoners escaped are the ones that joined BB? are all lvl6 prisoners escaped? that just gon be fucked up. Anyway i think that it would be cooler if Megellon manages to go out to the sea to capture those prisoners back based on his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by minor_runes View Post
    Things on their back appear to be clubs, since there is woodgrain visible everywhere where it isn't blacked out.
    It's also of note that they either have their arms crossed (in a "cool" way??) or my guess is they are carrying something in front of them.
    Things on their heads, if we go with the gas theory and their actual weapon being carried in the front could be some kind of gas masks.
    I don't doubt you that they COULD be clubs. But guns can have wooden stocks, making it look as if they are clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Law of the sea View Post
    Caribou is allied/works for Doflamingo just like Bellamy did he talked about passing the information on to his boss after he failed to get the treasure that was stolen back also don't forget Doflamingo wanted Crocodile to work for him as well he recruits pirates to get information/some of the money they make also the 7 warlords act as bounty hunters so they get some of the money when they kill or hand over wanted people so he could share the money with them instead of them getting nothing when they kill wanted people.

I think the reason Caribou went after the Strawhat's is because he would have looked good to Doflamingo because Bellamy was defeated by Luffy also Doflamingo might want to pull a Blackbeard which is why he is recruiting pirates i think he wants to take Big mom out because he is most likely a former member of Big mom's crew which is why he was offered the warlord seat also Kid might be Allied with Doflamingo as well and if he captures the mermaid princess he can use sea kings against big mom as well.
    According to this.. Everyone in One Piece is working for Doflamingo?

​BADASS MOMENT INCOMING!

Quote Originally Posted by Luffyspissed View Post
    According to this.. Everyone in One Piece is working for Doflamingo?
    Nah. Only 80% of everyone is.

Quote Originally Posted by gotta<3OP View Post
    If the underling is mendele, wouldn't it be logic that the superior would be hitler? Anyway, I was just kidding.
    ...No, it wouldn't, because Oda isn't entirely subservient to things he draws influence from. Oda's telling his own story. And does CC seem like the kind of guy who has a superior...?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information