+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 912

Thread: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

  1. #41

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Chopper law hat 4tw! <3

  2. #42

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by poopbucket View Post
    So... Does anyone else think Drake was in the Marine Academy with Hina and Smoker??? It would make me infinitely happy.

    Drake - Rear Admiral
    Smoker - Commodore
    Hina - Captain

    Drake - Zoan
    Smoker - Logia
    Hina - Paramecia
    Also:

    "Red Flag" X Drake
    "White Hunter" Smoker
    "Black Cage" Hina

  3. #43
    Discovered Stowaway poopbucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN, USA

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Also:

    "Red Flag" X Drake
    "White Hunter" Smoker
    "Black Cage" Hina
    That is awesome, good sir or madam.

  4. #44
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Squawk

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    I hope that Smoker sticks around long enough to meet Drake, so we can know for sure.

  5. #45

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread




    Just saw this, look on the left.


  6. #46
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Squawk

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Strelok View Post
    Just saw this, look on the left.
    That's a joke character named Mikio Itoo. He's based on a fellow mangaka.

  7. #47

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Also:

    "Red Flag" X Drake
    "White Hunter" Smoker
    "Black Cage" Hina
    Most characters in the marines are associated with a certain colour, actually this goes to most characters in one piece too.

  8. #48
    I'M GETTIN' MONEY, NIGGA Zkaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sleeping on THE LAST VΩYAGE

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Skadi View Post
    Remember that originally the supernovas were meant to appear quite later than they did. THey were supossed to be rivals in the new world.

    BUT the sabaody arc was sorta empty, so oda decided to add them earlier. Then he quickly sketched their designs in 3 hours and made them debut.
    For this reason, he probably weakened them as well, so they were strong enough to be supernova pre-timeskip, and be strong enough to be new world threat level post-timeskip

    Citation Please. This is juicy info and I would like to know where it came from.
    ΩMEGA PIRATES: ? Members
    Captain: Zkaiser
    Status: Dejected.
    Threat Level: Pink
    Goal:N/A

  9. #49

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    Citation Please. This is juicy info and I would like to know where it came from.
    It was posted here recently actually, I'm not sure where though. I'll post it when I find it! (I really hope someone finds it first, I'm terrible at looking for things)..

  10. #50

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Most characters in the marines are associated with a certain colour, actually this goes to most characters in one piece too.
    If by most characters in the Marines you mean Aokiji, Akainu and Kizaru, then yeah. I would like to see you tell me who else in the Marines has a color-based epithet.

  11. #51
    Noseless and Handless akagami7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    lugo or madrid, Spain

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zkaiser View Post
    Citation Please. This is juicy info and I would like to know where it came from.
    http://www.apforums.net/showthread.p...=1#post1850330


  12. #52
    You and me, rendezvous? kappa-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Davao City, Philippines

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Hey! Notice that all North Blue pirates (Law, Drake and Hawkins) are all top tiers or the Supernova? Does that mean that North Blue is a violent kind of country, the reason why Dragon and the revolutionaries are there? Seriously, I'm interrested of North Blue. Hopefully this will affect Sanji's backstory in someway.



  13. #53
    The laziest man on Mars. Dark-King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Selegna Sol

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Huh... What I just noticed from that picture of Capone Gang is that he has really delicate lady fingers.
    "Me lurk you long time"

  14. #54

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by kappa-san View Post
    Hey! Notice that all North Blue pirates (Law, Drake and Hawkins) are all top tiers or the Supernova? Does that mean that North Blue is a violent kind of country, the reason why Dragon and the revolutionaries are there? Seriously, I'm interrested of North Blue. Hopefully this will affect Sanji's backstory in someway.
    Indeed. I still want to know why Oda brought up the fact that Sanji was originally from the North Blue long ago in the series.

    Also, the SuperNovas not being planned? Bloody hell ODa. XD

  15. #55

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-King View Post
    Huh... What I just noticed from that picture of Capone Gang is that he has really delicate lady fingers.

  16. #56
    Brookstache Sick_Fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Intelligence Department, Novus Orbis Librarium

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    IIRC, Laffite was once a police officer in North Blue.
    "Yes, I'm only bones, but that's because I have an interest... in dieting."

    -Gentleman Skeleton Brook

  17. #57

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Fool View Post
    IIRC, Laffite was once a police officer in North Blue.
    Wasn't he from West Blue?
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

  18. #58
    Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Squawk

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by YouDNewb View Post
    Wasn't he from West Blue?
    Yes, Laffitte was from West Blue.

    The North Blue characters are Noland, Cricket, Bellamy's crew, Law's crew, Hawkins, Drake, and Sanji.

  19. #59

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    Yes, Laffitte was from West Blue.

    The North Blue characters are Noland, Cricket, Bellamy's crew, Law's crew, Hawkins, Drake, and Sanji.
    Ahh good didn't want to trust the completely horrible mangareader translations from the Shichibukai meeting
    The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream

  20. #60

    Default Re: The "Worst Generation / Supernova Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCook View Post
    Indeed. I still want to know why Oda brought up the fact that Sanji was originally from the North Blue long ago in the series.

    Also, the SuperNovas not being planned? Bloody hell ODa. XD
    So the Strawhats could have a member from each main sea?

    East Blue: Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp.
    South Blue: Franky.
    West Blue: Robin, Brook.
    North Blue: Sanji.
    Grand Line: Chopper.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts