+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece Chapter 670 - Blizzards with a Chance of Slime

~Preventing dryer fires in washrooms across the country~

Default Re: One Piece Chapter 670 - Blizzards with a Chance of Slime

Quote Originally Posted by soul_king_brook View Post
    so when did we saw dinosaurs....u mean drake???
    Little Garden?

16 chars

Quote Originally Posted by arlekin21 View Post
    Are gou guys serious? It's obvious Brooke's soul is going to take iver the dragons bones and fight the slime.
    Semi-Possession would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by arlekin21 View Post
    Are gou guys serious? It's obvious Brooke's soul is going to take iver the dragons bones and fight the slime.
    This would be just aweeesomme!!!

But not the dragon bones, the Oars like giant bones.

Anyone think the slime is what law was looking for to beat a yonkou

I mean if it was big mom imagine her eating it and then her stomach acid exploding a large amount of it inside her stomach, that would be fitting for three rookies (luffy, law and kid) to beat a yonkou with a severe handicap while there crews, the samurai, jinbei, smoker tashigi and a few other third party groups fight the commanding officers (probably together like killer and zoro vs bobbin for an example)

it also means this chapter was completely necessary to show off just what slime is capable of in order for it to sink in as to how it could be used to beat a yonkou

of course this is all just a hypothetical guess

Member of Beelzebub is Freakin' Awesome Group
    what I'm catching up on currently: Gintama, lone wolf & cub, Nausicaš of the Valley of the Wind, and lost in poem (by our very own AP member GEPPETTOSMONSTER)

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post

I mean if it was big mom imagine her eating it and then her stomach acid exploding a large amount of it inside her stomach, that would be fitting for three rookies (luffy, law and kid) to beat a yonkou with a severe handicap while there crews, the samurai, jinbei, smoker tashigi and a few other third party groups fight the commanding officers (probably together like killer and zoro vs bobbin for an example)

it also means this chapter was completely necessary to show off just what slime is capable of in order for it to sink in as to how it could be used to beat a yonkou

That would somewhat make sense. It would be super far fetched though. This would also encompass transporting (over the sea) the massive slime in all his/her glory to where Big Mom resides. And even then, I dont see how it could effectively be used against Big Mom. I doubt she eats everything that comes into her sight.
    Reading : Homunculus, Blade of the Immortal
    Watching : Beelzebub, Slam Dunk

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrystalShip View Post
    The gas disaster happened four years ago, while that side of the island was only frozen two years ago.
    A bit late, but that's the point I was making, the refrigerator full of missing level 6 prisoners were the result of the Lab before the explosion 4 years prior. Vegapunk and the rest were using that storehouse to reserve future test subjects when cc blew the place up. There's no indicator the dueling admirals ever interacted with the surviving lab at all, instead, the frozen prisoners were the result of the labwork over 4 years prior. Not really realistic the refrigerators never having failed during all that, but it's OP =)

Discovered Stowaway

Quote Originally Posted by choperman View Post

I highly doubt it. In my opinion, it has something to with candy.

Candy seems to be the recurring story element in this saga and I think Law wants to deliver drug candy to Big Mum if that makes sense?

Lolwut? That's even worse than Caribou.
    The calls of "Caribou for namaka" were indeed bad but they were worse in their resonings for calls of "Hordy for namaka" which is why I parodied them
    :P
    Rules of AP Forum=
    1. Doflamingo is behind everything.
    2. Because Haki is everything and anything. (credits to Shadowgreed)
    3. Everyone is a D.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomkey View Post
    Candy seems to be the recurring story element in this saga and I think Law wants to deliver drug candy to Big Mum if that makes sense?
    Why couldn't he just drug her normal food, though? Or poison it?

Candy might be the only food she eats which is why she needs a lot of it lol.

Discovered Stowaway

Yep, candy seems to be the only thing she eats.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdomkey View Post
    Yep, candy seems to be the only thing she eats.
    Well, she also eats her own low rank crewmates... or at least, she seems to do so.
    "Interestingly enough, the gods of the Disc have never bothered much about judging the souls of the dead, and so people only go to hell if that's where they think they deserve to go. Which they won't do if they don't know about it. This explains why it is important to shoot missionaries on sight."

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

So, the answer is simple: Poison Big Mom's crewmates.

But if she has some sort of acid like fruit wouldn't the poison just get dissolved or what-not?

what i don't like is the fact that law dodged all of smokers jute attacks and felt that the jute's tip is made of seastone but luffy got hit once when smoker was in tashigi's body. I'd very much like to see the full extent of luffy zoro and sanji's strength in a battle very much like the one in enies lobby cose all the others they either foght together or with moria with the shadows i just want a full on battle, Law and Kid and Luffy are all probably as strong as the admirals except Akainu, well if not like them then pretty close to that but it's well known that the 4 emperors are each stronger than an admiral by themselfs and each emperor has at the very least 2-3 admiral class officers, what i'm trying to say it's that i don't see zoro or sanji getting at that level for luffy to become emperor himself.

No.. there is no way CC is Kinemon son.. if only base on similar angle of one panel.. remember how many conplain regarding how Robin look like hancock? remember all the complained about Shirahoshi is a big Nami? remember how people said that Smoker new look looks like Iceburg?

Quote Originally Posted by McAwesome View Post
    what i don't like is the fact that law dodged all of smokers jute attacks and felt that the jute's tip is made of seastone but luffy got hit once when smoker was in tashigi's body. I'd very much like to see the full extent of luffy zoro and sanji's strength in a battle very much like the one in enies lobby cose all the others they either foght together or with moria with the shadows i just want a full on battle, Law and Kid and Luffy are all probably as strong as the admirals except Akainu, well if not like them then pretty close to that but it's well known that the 4 emperors are each stronger than an admiral by themselfs and each emperor has at the very least 2-3 admiral class officers, what i'm trying to say it's that i don't see zoro or sanji getting at that level for luffy to become emperor himself.
    I think the interesting thing about that is Luffy was just screwing around, once he got focused, not even serious, he
    completely outclassed Smoker in Tashigi's body. And he completely dodged and redirected Tashigi in Smoker's body.
    While Law was fighting seriously against smoker from the beginning.

The way Luffy went G2 [even thought he didn't need to] seems to me that it was his way to show Smoker "his long time rival" how much progress he has made .
    Something like his way to say "our next fight won't go as it used to" .

Spoiler:

Well, it's not about Luffy being hit, it's about Luffy being hit and not giving a fuck about it. He was like "uhhh... that's dangerous *dodge*". He was completly underestimating Smoshigi, as soon as he found out what the heck was going on he evaded every thing while laughing his ass off, and then he just plain outclassed Smoshigi. Obviously Smoshigi countered and all but Luffy was about as serious as I am when I say I'm pregnant... *yes, I'm male*.

So, yeah... this whole chapter was just "the reason why I love Luffy"... When he burst out laughing I couldn't help but do the same... And the way he was like "Oh, so you're ok?", like "I'd actually like to fight you myself, but if you go down sooner I don't really care". And then saying that fighting him would be pointless... It's not like he cares about hurting smoker or something. It's just that. It would be pointless. He would win nothing from beating him up, and it's not like Smoker is annoying him right now.
    So yeah, I just love how Luffy's character is so unpredictable yet so predictable... Like, he is unpredictable but really well characterized. So that even when he does the most unexpected shit we can just scream: "That's Luffy for you... 8D!!"

It seemed like a short chapter.

Generated by http://steamcard.com/

Friend me if you have a 3DS:
    http://passid.ca/lizard

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information