You know, Whitebeard has a grave there as well. Could be someone having a drink for Ace, Whitebeard and himself.
Why the 3rd cup wasn't for whitebeard?
- The table would be in the middle.
- It would have to be someone who respected both whitebeard and it's crew, like it's own crew (marco, vista) or specificaly Garp. why not show them?
- If it was to show that the grave was still being take care of, why not just flowers or tributes?
- If it was to whitebeard, from it's own crew, why not the giant sake-cup?
Why Oda would use a specific gesture related to the 3 brothers to signify "respect to whitebeard and ace"?
Why oda would introduce the "mystery" of who drank with them, if it wasn't meant to be a reveal?
Garp/Marco saying "yeah, I've been on Whitebeard's grave island recently" means something?
The stupid box was possed precicely in front of Ace's grave, with a gesture that relates to the 3 brothers, by someone who should not be revealed yet. It was clearly the Awesome Octopus Fishman guy next to Jinbe on page 17 of chapter 624.
And back to "Sabo is dead!" shit:
- "Sabo didn't survive that day!" Then who was saved by the revolutionaries?
- "Why Sabo didn't get to Ace": He couldn't make it in time (Luffy was just inside the "7 days of travel on the most efficient ship for the route" line when he learned of this, he didn't knew in time being in deep cover on some random WG country of any of the 4 seas, the new world, or practicaly any island that isn't on 6 day travel from the "Marine Triangle"
The Undeniable dream is the least expected dream
Since we're on the subject, I'm hoping not everything just gets convienently placed in the new world now that the protagonist is there. There should at least be explanations like with the marines shifting to the new world.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)