+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 671: The Gas-Gas Fruit

Default Re: Chapter 671: The Gas-Gas Fruit

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Zoan View Post
    In the WSJ table of contents thread, the TOC for the latest chapter said it was issue 29, so that means this wednesday we would get issue 30 and one piece would return next week, on issue 31...
    Where be that thread?!

http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=28240&page=185

The table of contents is in the bottom of the page. And in case someone has different settings and the link won't work (not sure if that's possible...), it's the first sticky thread in the other manga/anime subforum.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Zoan View Post
    http://apforums.net/showthread.php?t=28240&page=185

The table of contents is in the bottom of the page. And in case someone has different settings and the link won't work (not sure if that's possible...), it's the first sticky thread in the other manga/anime subforum.
    Do you mean this type deal-y? THank you, by the way! I didn't know there was a thread about this stuff..I don't get over to the other manga section too often!
    Jump Issue #29 TOC
    Beelzebub (Cover, Lead CP)
    Toriko
    One Piece
    Nisekoi
    Sensei no Bulge
    Haikyuu!! (Center Colour, Extra Pages)
    PSI Kusuo Saiki
    Koganeiro (END, Extra Pages)
    Kuroko no Basket (Center Colour)
    Gintama
    Koisome Momiji
    Sket Dance
    Kochikame
    Medaka Box
    Reborn!
    Bleach
    Pajama na Kanojo (Center Colour)
    Kurogane
    Nurarihyon no Mago
    Magico
    Absent: Naruto

Jump Issue #30 Information
    Lead CP: Toriko
    Center Colour: Reborn!, Medaka Box (Popularity Poll), Bimbougami Ga! (26pg.)
    Extra Pages: Kurogane
    Absent: One Piece

Quote Originally Posted by nodensuke View Post
    Do you mean this type deal-y? THank you, by the way! I didn't know there was a thread about this stuff..I don't get over to the other manga section too often!
    Yep that's right, that works as a kind of ranking for each week's shonen jump(of 8 chapters/weeks ago for each series) so that's why there's a thread for it, altough the colored series aren't ranked and are just put wherever the editor chooses.

Luffy grabbed CC, rigth?

Then.... why (in the hell), instead of grabbed him, he just didnt hit him with strong punch (using armament haki)? Wouldnt it be a better way to get a result?
    Last edited by Ukimix; June 19th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    Luffy grabbed CC, rigth?

Then.... why (in the hell), instead of grabbed him, he just didnt hit him with strong punch (using armament haki)? Wouldnt it be a better way to get a result?
    Hum... Because he's an idiot? :P

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

Luffy grabbed CC, rigth?

Because. Oda doesn't want the Punk Hazard arc to progress that fast.

Luffy grabbed CC, rigth?

They wanted to capture him and not knock him out, didn't they?

Just wanted to keep him hostage I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizuchan View Post
    They wanted to capture him and not knock him out, didn't they?
    Would make sense, if Luffy didn't try to Gomu Gomu Bell him a second after he grabbed him^^

Spoiler:

Which could be the reason.

Gomu Gomu Bell was always a very powerful attack, but required that the enemy doesn't move. He always trapped his opponents first by entangling them with his limps before going all out.

So yeah, maybe he wanted to make sure by using one super powerful blow instead of a fast attack which might not knock CC out instantly (which was the case after all, CC took Luffys second attack like a boss)

What if the mysterious figure is actually the yonko that Law wants to make a move on?
    And that yonko is the real boss of CC. Maybe that's why Law wanted to kidnap CC since he has something to do with that yonko, and maybe law knows the yonko from before like being on his crew or something.
    Just a theory, probably wrong, but it does make a bit of sense.

of the Hundred Beasts The Laughing Man's Avatar
    Watching a fat, egg-shaped woman fall down a waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by trunck View Post
    What if the mysterious figure is actually the yonko that Law wants to make a move on?
    And that yonko is the real boss of CC. Maybe that's why Law wanted to kidnap CC since he has something to do with that yonko, and maybe law knows the yonko from before like being on his crew or something.
    Just a theory, probably wrong, but it does make a bit of sense.
    If the mysterious figure is a Yonko, then, that Yonko must be Kaido(u); which would be ufkin awesome, because I love Kaido(u)! But...more than likely...it isn't a Yonko.

I thought the mystery man was Aokiji or Kizaru. But, both are probably incorrect. I think it'll be a new character, or maybe an overlooked one.

The mystery man is Rob Lucci.

Banned Rank: Failed Mutineer

Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    The mystery man is Rob Lucci.
    I would actually not be disappointed if this were true.

what past could he have with law though? he's been a government trained assassin since he was a child, and i doubt he'd act that familiar with him after 1 mission.
    Veni, Vedi, Vici.

Judging by the tone of the unknown figure it can't be Aokiji or Rob Lucci. This shadowy figure sounded like a mad man honestly.

If it were Kaido, oh baby bring out the selamme and cheese! You never know, Oda loves to throw in twists as we all know. Who can it be though it sucks that One Piece is on break this week, this cliffhanger is literally killing me.

I loved how CC got pissed when Luffy compared him to Magellan haha "Don't compare me to a Paramecia" what a uptight individual. Looks like CC needs a punch from Pekoms to get his stuff in line. I wonder who's poison is more deadly, Magellan's or CC's?

Since Magellan's power is "Poison," and Caeser's is "Gas," Magellan probably has more potent poisons. At the very least, his Venom Devil is deadly on a level we've never really seen before or since. Also, Luffy's anti-bodies from surviving Magellan let him deal with Caeser's poison with... what? A cough?

I'm betting we saw the real strength of Caeser's Fruit in this chapter. Explosive gasses and asphyxiation are tough to deal with. If this were a less open environment, Luffy would have had a much tougher fight on his hands.
    May you live in interesting times.
    May you attract the attention of those above you.
    ~Two ancient Chinese curses.

Kyoujin Pirates Doctor ZoroOnigiri's Avatar

I had a thought. What if they were to condense Caesar? Caesar was able to condense the poison gas from the incident into a slime... If he were to condense to slime, he could possibly merge with the existing slime, taking control of it. It's just a thought.
    Kyoujin Pirates Doctor

No-chapter week is a weak week.

I hope that Smoker joins the SH soon.
    Some long-term predictions:
    Vegapunk with Paw-Paw fruit for Nakama!!!
    Kaidou is gonna be killed by Blackbeard and get his strongest Zoan DF!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information