+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yo Guys!

Talking Yo Guys!

Hey, I'm new! I've been in love with One Piece since the tender age of twelve and I have recently rekindled that great sense of adventure. Anyway, I'm a bored student, an introvert, and have hair that is reminiscent of Aokiji (fun facts, woot). My favorite characters are Luffy and Robin. My favorite 'villian' is Admiral Akainu.

Default Re: Yo Guys!

Hi there! Welcome to APF! It's good to see that you liked One Piece from that age! I hope you enjoy it here!
    Those who love One Piece, say "Straw Hat Pirates!"

I demand to see your hair and be your new buddy. Welcome to the forums!
    "Trust him with me...I WANT TO WRONG JIGGLE."
    Crack Navigator for the Fandom Pirates

Discovered Stowaway GuerrillaFightingStyle's Avatar
    Vancouver British Columbia Canada/ Puerto Cabeza Nicaragua

Quote Originally Posted by Эмма View Post
    Hey, I'm new! I've been in love with One Piece since the tender age of twelve and I have recently rekindled that great sense of adventure. Anyway, I'm a bored student, an introvert, and have hair that is reminiscent of Aokiji (fun facts, woot). My favorite characters are Luffy and Robin. My favorite 'villian' is Admiral Akainu.
    Welcome to AP forums!
    If your bored talking one piece is always fun!
    Luffy Robin Zoro my favorite characters ! ( cant decide which one i like more but i still love all straw hats!)
    favorite villain would be rob lucci even though he's been defeated already. I'd really like to see a luffy vs lucci fight again :P

Hope you have fun here!
    ​"Knowing both victory and defeat, running around and shedding tears, that's the way you become a real man. It's alright to cry! Overcome this!" -Shanks

Thanks guys! I'll find an extra puffy picture of my hair and post it eventually.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information