1. Payphone by Maroon 5 - Terrible. Maroon 5 has been making an unfortunate comeback since the Voice became a hit show.
2. Call Me Maybe by Carley Rae Jepson - I like this song... But I think everyone on the Internet has been tormented by this song.
3. Where Have You Been by Rihanna - Every year pretty much has at least two very popular Rihanna songs.
4. Wide Awake by Katy Perry - Love Katy, but this song is dull. I think we all know Katy.
5. Lights by Ellie Goulding - .....I have never heard of this song actually.
6. Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye - This is probably the most bizarre musical hit of the year, and I fucking love it. Even if you're not a pop enthusiast, you need to hear this song.
7. Scream by Usher - Standard of having a major Usher hit every year.
8. Titanium by David Guetta ft Sia - Ah. David Guetta. Responsible for "I Got A Feeling", "Club Can't Handle Me", and "Sexy Bitch". I hate this man purely because he makes a shit load of songs I adore. Not big on Titanium though.
9. What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction - One Direction are what people are considering to be the 'comeback of boybands'. Which is honestly bullshit in my eyes. I like this song, but there is no TRL to abuse their existence.
10. Starship by Nicki Minaj - I love this song, but that aside, I can't even identify why.
11. Let's Go by Calvin Harris - No idea who this is or this song.
12. Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato - Demi Lovato is still alive?
13. We Are Young by fun. - Another song I can't explain the popularity of. I like this song, and I'd like to look more into fun.
14. Wild Ones by Flo Rida - Flo Rida, who has had a massive hit every year for the past 5-6 years. I'm shocked that this is beating "Good Feeling", which I think is a far better song. Still, I like this song. Glad "Whistle" isn't doing good.
15. One Thing by One Direction - Hello again, One Direction. Haven't heard this one.
16. The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes - These guys have been around since Fallout Boy. Haven't been big on their most recent works.
17. Want U Back by Cher Lloyd - Not my thing.
18. We Run the Night by Havana Brown - This is a terrible song....that I strangely like. Havana's new I think, but Pitbull isn't.
19. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by P!nk - YAY! She's on the top 20! Sorry, I love P!nk. I like to think in the battle of good and evil in modern pop music, P!nk is a member of good. Possibly the most harmless musician here.
20. Good Time by Owl City and Carley Rae Jeptson - Haven't given this a full shot since I really, really didn't like "Fireflies" by Owl City. I might give it a chance.