7transformation duck rider Chopper Madness's Avatar

Default Re: One Piece Thread Reference

thanks for takin the time to make this

3ds friend code: 2509-2091-9671

Deserves to be sticky.

Games:
    They should scrap the Pirate Warriors idea. I want them to make an open world One Piece game like GTA4.

I was looking for past chapter discussion threads and couldn't Find the thread for chapter 484. Can anyone tell me where it is?

This is an awesome thread, but I couldn't help but notice that there's no thread ( nor any site I could find!) yet that has listed things like all SBS corners as well as extras that Oda puts in the volumes. I would try and collect those if I had the time, but does anybody here have them somewhere?

It would be damn useful. I find myself trying to remember all info given in SBS at times and people spout "he said it in an SBS" a lot more than it's actually the case... So I hope someone feels like creating a thread like that soon!!!
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Juvar View Post
    This is an awesome thread, but I couldn't help but notice that there's no thread ( nor any site I could find!) yet that has listed things like all SBS corners as well as extras that Oda puts in the volumes. I would try and collect those if I had the time, but does anybody here have them somewhere?

It would be damn useful. I find myself trying to remember all info given in SBS at times and people spout "he said it in an SBS" a lot more than it's actually the case... So I hope someone feels like creating a thread like that soon!!!
    I usually don't fall back on it, but the One Piece wikia surprisingly has all the SBS information on there pretty well kept and updated.

I do think the FAQ should be updated. (ex. is sabo alive? did monet die? why is sanji so weak?)

Thread on most memorable moments in OP?

Awesome thread......
    "There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail Ś should we fall Ś we will know that we have lived."

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Threads currently included – Plot, Data, Theories and discussion, Animation, Music and other Media, Games and Oda.
    Very useful, thanks a lot!! Now, I say the reference thread will not be complete with out the thread that led to the Omake suggested by APforums to Odacchi and included in the Log 20: http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=36383

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatestSwordsman View Post
    Thread on most memorable moments in OP?
    Sadly, There are too many threads of the same topics. Which one are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ukimix View Post
    Very useful, thanks a lot!! Now, I say the reference thread will not be complete with out the thread that led to the Omake suggested by APforums to Odacchi and included in the Log 20: http://forums.arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=36383
    Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Sadly, There are too many threads of the same topics. Which one are you referring to?

Done!
    I was moreso asking where the thread with the most memorable moments of One Piece is. :P

Hey! I recall Akainu once saying something to Whitebeard along the lines of 'you used to be the strongest man, but now your just an old crippled fool by your health', something like that.

Can someone refer me to the page?

Quote Originally Posted by Cochrane View Post
    Hey! I recall Akainu once saying something to Whitebeard along the lines of 'you used to be the strongest man, but now your just an old crippled fool by your health', something like that.

Can someone refer me to the page?
    http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/568/8

Really good thread !

You deserve all the medals.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information