View Poll Results: who is the strongest now living char in OP?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shanks

    101 23.43%
  • Mihawk

    9 2.09%
  • Kizaru

    8 1.86%
  • Dragon

    75 17.40%
  • Akainu

    27 6.26%
  • Big Mom

    3 0.70%
  • Kaido

    42 9.74%
  • Kuzan

    1 0.23%
  • the grosei

    18 4.18%
  • Garp

    7 1.62%
  • Sengoku

    1 0.23%
  • Blackbeard

    100 23.20%
  • Marco

    6 1.39%
  • Kuma

    4 0.93%
  • other

    29 6.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 402 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 8039

Thread: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

  1. #41

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by Drazgoon View Post
    think so, smoker should've been the one to turn him in anyways, I'm sure it was in his report.

    I've been wondering, if a normal slash won't harm buggy since he'll split, what would happen if you chopped him down vertically?
    He'll split, you see ;)

  2. #42
    Thrift shoppin' Drazgoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    great nation of Quebec

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by RadicalPanda View Post
    He'll split, you see ;)
    that's what I'm banking on too, i'm just surprised we've only ever seen him split horizontally.
    Veni, Vedi, Vici.

  3. #43
    Legendary Hero Juvarland Juvar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Scotland.

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by Drazgoon View Post
    that's what I'm banking on too, i'm just surprised we've only ever seen him split horizontally.
    There's actually one scene in Impel Down where he gets cut vertically by a bluegori (I think) and both halfs keep running next to Luffy. Sorry for not providing a picture maybe smn else can :]
    3DS friend code: 2964-8756-2295
    Games: Pokemon Y & Alpha Sapphire

  4. #44
    Professional Badass Zeifyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Palau

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II


  5. #45

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    There was always a gun on merry, which was probably picked up from whiskey peak at some point.

    Nami used it in a couple of episodes too, not sure where.

  6. #46

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Naim used that gun or a similar one while she was guarding the Merry as Sanji, Luffy and Zoro went to get revenge on the Franky Family.
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

  7. #47
    Bisoromi Bear Game And Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hitchhiking through the Galaxy

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Similarly, Usopp has NEVER been show using a gun, or even handling one, despite being a sniper, right?

    You are on a quest to become the Pirate Prince, and you decide your fate!

  8. #48

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by 400MillionBelis View Post
    Similarly, Usopp has NEVER been show using a gun, or even handling one, despite being a sniper, right?
    Volume 6 cover and 2-3 color spreads have shown him using a gun or more.

    Not canon, but close.

    EDIT: Actually, there's tons of images with Usopp wielding firearms. Look:

    Spoiler:

    Last edited by King Cannon; August 15th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.

  9. #49

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Dang why the black guy always got a gun? ;)
    Folks who read One Piece... Just better people. \_(ツ)_/

  10. #50
    Just S.M.I.L.E. aori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    on your bookshelf

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Huh. Guys, what's that sound effect behind Law's upper left panel in Chapter 677, page 9 on MP (page 7 in MS)? Is it Buun, buuso or something else? I just want to to see if it's for him warping his sword or just an additional dialogue/atmosphere change.

  11. #51
    Slim Shady is my lady Medical Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    How could the Straw Hats and Hody know that 50,000 fishmen went down when Luffy used CoC without taking the time to count them all?

  12. #52

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    How could the Straw Hats and Hody know that 50,000 fishmen went down when Luffy used CoC without taking the time to count them all?
    because half of them went down and half of 100,000 = 50,000!

  13. #53
    Slim Shady is my lady Medical Orbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Riding on a dolphin, doing flips and shit

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by Law of the sea View Post
    because half of them went down and half of 100,000 = 50,000!
    But how would you be able to tell the amount that went down, in numbers or in fractions, when there were so many of them? I wouldn't be able to tell unless I counted. It's not like they were lined up in rows; they were spread out as far as I remember.
    Last edited by Medical Orbit; August 17th, 2012 at 09:15 AM.

  14. #54

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by Medical Orbit View Post
    But how would you be able to tell the amount that went down, in numbers or in fractions, when there were so many of them? I wouldn't be able to tell unless I counted. It's not like they were lined up in rows; they were spread out as far as I remember.
    It looked like about half of them fell so they figured 50,000.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norisuke Higashikata IV
    "Your stand is like your asshole. You can't go around showing it off to other people."

  15. #55
    Discovered Stowaway Thebomer93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wales

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    I wonder where the WP pirates buried poor Thatch
    I know more about One Piece than you FACT.

  16. #56
    the answer is Spaghetti! zachri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In my body.

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Why do people hate/underestimate Apoo?
    I mean... I understand how Urouge only had a small bounty by the time he got to Sabaody because he came from a Sky Island which was probably in the Grand Line... but Apoo ALSO came from the Grand Line, and yet by the time he reached Sabaody he had a higher bounty than a fair portion of the others who had come from the Blues. And it was commented on recently that 'he's a strong guy'. Obviously to get as much as he did from the island he came from in the Grand Line to Sabaody, he must have done some serious stuff, and then to overtake Hawkins... either he continued doing crazy stuff like that, Hawkins held back, or both.

    #SWAGLETON

  17. #57
    Discount Superman Lazy Ass Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    In a land of penguins

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Because he`s wearing Chinese clothes.
    Can you cut Buggy with Haki?

  18. #58
    Kick-Ass Finalis desa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    A punch can hurt Luffy with so I think it's the same with Buggy case.

  19. #59

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by zachri View Post
    Why do people hate/underestimate Apoo?
    I mean... I understand how Urouge only had a small bounty by the time he got to Sabaody because he came from a Sky Island which was probably in the Grand Line... but Apoo ALSO came from the Grand Line, and yet by the time he reached Sabaody he had a higher bounty than a fair portion of the others who had come from the Blues. And it was commented on recently that 'he's a strong guy'. Obviously to get as much as he did from the island he came from in the Grand Line to Sabaody, he must have done some serious stuff, and then to overtake Hawkins... either he continued doing crazy stuff like that, Hawkins held back, or both.
    Urouge almost lost to killer from kid pirates but Drake stopped the fight he said so himself that he would have died if it was not for that however he has most likely made the most progress from his original level than the others.

    --- Update From New Post Merge ---

    Quote Originally Posted by desa View Post
    A punch can hurt Luffy with so I think it's the same with Buggy case.
    Buggy can split himself up to avoid attacks however haki attacks would most likely work if he did not split himself up himself.

  20. #60
    Bisoromi Bear Game And Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Hitchhiking through the Galaxy

    Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

    Quote Originally Posted by King Cannon View Post
    Well, yeah, but as you said, not canonical though.

    Hrmm...though it seems like a weird idea to make Usopp use typical (portable) firearms.

    You are on a quest to become the Pirate Prince, and you decide your fate!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts