View Poll Results: who is the strongest now living char in OP?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shanks

101 23.43%
  • Mihawk

9 2.09%
  • Kizaru

8 1.86%
  • Dragon

75 17.40%
  • Akainu

27 6.26%
  • Big Mom

3 0.70%
  • Kaido

42 9.74%
  • Kuzan

1 0.23%
  • the grosei

18 4.18%
  • Garp

7 1.62%
  • Sengoku

1 0.23%
  • Blackbeard

100 23.20%
  • Marco

6 1.39%
  • Kuma

4 0.93%
  • other

29 6.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 428 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428
Results 8,541 to 8,556 of 8556

Thread: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Check out Yonji's fingers at the bottom of the page:

https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/.../0/898/page/11

It is not due to his suit. His power can allow him to elongate his limbs and also compress them to administer Jet Pistol-like attacks, such as the thing he did to Charlotte Saintmarc at the wedding.
    so yonji is like the cyborg version of gomu gomu DF ?

How will Luffy use the voice of all things? If you can hear the voice of everything, can you talk to everything/everyone?
    Hidden:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamiel View Post
    Try out my first game! All feedback is welcome, enjoy and thanks. Heroine: Kiku
    Hidden:

Quote Originally Posted by K. Kira XXIII View Post
    How will Luffy use the voice of all things? If you can hear the voice of everything, can you talk to everything/everyone?
    not really, it's used for hearing .

Kinda?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale View Post
    not really, it's used for hearing .
    Momo talked with Zunisha or is that attributed to something different.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

Momo talked with Zunisha or is that attributed to something different.
    In my opinion , the ability that Momo has is different than Luffy's . Luffy cannot instruct zunisha hence why it asked Momo to do it. Just like how luffy can hear the sea kings but only shirahoshi can instruct those fishes

In my opinion , the ability that Momo has is different than Luffy's . Luffy cannot instruct zunisha hence why it asked Momo to do it. Just like how luffy can hear the sea kings but only shirahoshi can instruct those fishes
    So.... should we consider Momo as an Ancient Weapon? Uranos? That parallel with Shirahoshi seems to indicate that, but it would be weird an ancient weapon that only controlled Zunisha.

What would you call Momo's power? What if Luffy just does not know how to do it yet?

I considered Momo's power the voice of all things. So I assume that Luffy can eventually do those things as well.
    Hidden:
    Hidden:

I think they can underderstand anyone but follow the order of one specific person because only that person has the right to command them.

Don't mess with the Law if you don't have an Ace up your sleeve.

In Impel Down, especially Level 6 where the most strongest prisoners are, how are they able to control the prisoners? I get Kairoseki for Devi Fruit users, but most of them or maybe all have Haki, and many of them are presumably Haki monsters like Rayleigh or Shanks. And all of them all super-humans/giants/fishmen etc so they are crazy strong physically. I can't imagine Rayleigh or Shanks just sitting in shackles, they could easily broke them and wreak havoc/escape if they wanted to. Only real threat to them is Magellan, but he has diarrhea :D

21st Century Schizoid Man S.C. Amigo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shanahan View Post
    In Impel Down, especially Level 6 where the most strongest prisoners are, how are they able to control the prisoners? I get Kairoseki for Devi Fruit users, but most of them or maybe all have Haki, and many of them are presumably Haki monsters like Rayleigh or Shanks. And all of them all super-humans/giants/fishmen etc so they are crazy strong physically. I can't imagine Rayleigh or Shanks just sitting in shackles, they could easily broke them and wreak havoc/escape if they wanted to. Only real threat to them is Magellan, but he has diarrhea :D
    Sedatives in their food?

Quote Originally Posted by S.C. Amigo View Post
    Sedatives in their food?
    Thought about that too, but they would probably notice that prison food makes them weak. So just don't eat and you get your powers back. Injections maybe? Shiliew and Magellan supervising the process. Since Shiliew's escape Impel Down must've hired new Head Jailer as powerful as him.

Do you think we would have a dragon-garp meeting scene on this reverie mini-arc?

Quote Originally Posted by Shanahan View Post
    They had chains to hold Jimbei so I suppose after torture the chains and possibly some poison from time to time are enough to hold anyone.

Don't forget about the strength found in Kairoseki. It's incredibly strong. Remember that when Marco had a cuff put on him during the war, none of his companions used haki to break it
    I wish I resisted the spoils, the butthurt is making my eyes roll so hard, I now have nausea.

It's as strong as diamond if I remember correctly.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information