View Poll Results: who is the strongest now living char in OP?

Voters
431. You may not vote on this poll
  • Shanks

101 23.43%
  • Mihawk

9 2.09%
  • Kizaru

8 1.86%
  • Dragon

75 17.40%
  • Akainu

27 6.26%
  • Big Mom

3 0.70%
  • Kaido

42 9.74%
  • Kuzan

1 0.23%
  • the grosei

18 4.18%
  • Garp

7 1.62%
  • Sengoku

1 0.23%
  • Blackbeard

100 23.20%
  • Marco

6 1.39%
  • Kuma

4 0.93%
  • other

29 6.73%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 456 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456
Results 9,101 to 9,110 of 9110

Thread: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

Default Re: Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread Mark II

How did Kinemon, Kanjuro and Raizo plan to reach Zou after they time travelled and escaped from Wano? Was this ever mentioned? I am not sure they had a vivre card of Inu and Neko with them at that time?

Quote Originally Posted by blindjustice View Post
    How did Kinemon, Kanjuro and Raizo plan to reach Zou after they time travelled and escaped from Wano? Was this ever mentioned? I am not sure they had a vivre card of Inu and Neko with them at that time?
    It's implied they had (Kanjurou would also need to supply a vivre card to Orochi in order to Jack could reach Zou). But the logistics behind it were never explained.
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    It's implied they had (Kanjurou would also need to supply a vivre card to Orochi in order to Jack could reach Zou). But the logistics behind it were never explained.
    Oh ok. Thanks a lot.

Nothing Really Mattress Czechmate's Avatar

Something I've wondered about: do we think Blackbeard was aware of Ace's lineage before their conflict?

Obviously Blackbeard's plan was to hand in some bigshot in exchange for Shichibukai status, and it seems clear he wanted Ace specifically -- and of course Ace was an enormous win for the Marines, given his bloodline. But did Blackbeard know that Ace was Roger's son? He's obviously intelligent, and the significance wouldn't have been lost on him. But it's also generally unclear to what degree the WB Pirates knew who Ace's father was.

Quote Originally Posted by Czechmate View Post
    Something I've wondered about: do we think Blackbeard was aware of Ace's lineage before their conflict?

Obviously Blackbeard's plan was to hand in some bigshot in exchange for Shichibukai status, and it seems clear he wanted Ace specifically -- and of course Ace was an enormous win for the Marines, given his bloodline. But did Blackbeard know that Ace was Roger's son? He's obviously intelligent, and the significance wouldn't have been lost on him. But it's also generally unclear to what degree the WB Pirates knew who Ace's father was.
    I feel only Whitebeard knew but there's no definite proof either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Czechmate View Post

Uh... no. Blackbeard wanted pirates with more than 100m bounty, and his main target was Luffy (who he didn't know was Ace's brother). The only reason Blackbeard fought against Ace was because Ace himself was hunting Blackbeard.

And Blackbeard didn't know that Ace was Roger's son. There's no reason why Blackbeard could have made such a random deduction, especially considering Ace's birth happened more than a years after Roger's execution. The only way for Blackbeard to know that would be if Ace told him, which is unlikely considering that was a touchy subject for Ace, something that he tried to hide and even deny to himself. Ace only told his secret to Whitebeard, Sabo and Luffy.

Blackbeard only had a plan in the broadest sense, fate gave him the opportunities to fulfill it.

He never planned to kill a crewmate, he just searched for the yami yami no mi, and Tatch was unlucky enough to find it.
    He was in search of powerful crewmates and had just gathered four, when a Shichibukai position was opened. So he planned to capture a random 100+ million belly pirate to become a Warlord.
    He never wanted to capture Ace. He actually invited Ace to his crew.
    He never knew Ace was the son of the Pirate King. But that fact made the WG want to execute Ace at all costs.
    The war allowed him a chance to sneak into Impel Down. Again, to get more crewmates. He wouldn't have suceeded if not for Luffy's actions and Shiryu joining him.

Most likely, Blackbeard's original plan was to acquire the fruit, leave Whitebeard's crew, get a powerful crew, and eventually return to challenge Whitebeard. His ultimate goal was sped up by events outside of his power, he was just ruthless, smart and lucky enough to seize every opportunity that appeared in his path..
    No, I'm not back. I never left. It's just that it has been a long time since I had something to say.

Nothing Really Mattress Czechmate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theackwardstation View Post
    Blackbeard wanted pirates with more than 100m bounty, and his main target was Luffy (who he didn't know was Ace's brother). The only reason Blackbeard fought against Ace was because Ace himself was hunting Blackbeard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deicide View Post
    Blackbeard only had a plan in the broadest sense, fate gave him the opportunities to fulfill it.
    Right! I had forgotten about the 100mil+ criterion, thanks for the reminder. :) I guess I wondered if the other WB pirates knew anything about Ace, but I went back to chapters 550-1, and the reveal about Ace's father happens before Whitebeard's crew actually surfaces -- so we don't get to see their reaction to the news. Fate it is, then.

Question about the Concasse Sanji was using to save his family. As awesome as it was I do not the why he was donning backwards to prepare the attack. Usually he spins forward which makes sense cuz it would give him far more force... But backwards? First I thought it was simply I mistake but now OPTC used this animation as well.

So what sense does it make?

Has it ever been said how the minks are able to summon electricity?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information